A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,146
Currently Running With Scissors:
468 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Small Mystery Swap Rd 2!  (Read 7578 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mamarose22
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2009 01:44:31 PM »

I'm also anxious to see the posted goodies.  Sometimes it gives us inspiration for future swaps. 
I have been diligently working for my partner, XOE63GBH%$??HAQ.  I have to check out her Wists to see if she added something else since I last stalked her. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2009 05:53:24 PM »

LOL!  Cat freaked out on the bag Smiley  Hey, how long will the catnip be good in the toy?  My cat has slobbered all over that thing all night and all day...so...will it stop being potent after a time?  Sorry if I sound dumb, but I have never worked with catnip...oh, and you don't happen to have any more you may wanna personal swap me for an item...I cannot seem to find it anywhere to buy it???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2009 07:49:30 PM »

Since I've never had cats I have no idea how long cat nip lasts.  I've seen the effects of it, though.  Freaking funny if you ask me.  I still have the rest of the bag left, if you're interested.  I see it on the pet food isle in the cat toys at most of the grocery stores in my area.  Maybe have a look there.  It came with a refillable ball.  Looks like dried herbs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
TheSapphireMoon

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2009 07:10:47 AM »

I must not be shopping at the right stores then  Cheesy  I have a Petsmart down the road from my house, so I likely will hit it up soon and see if they have it...I'm sure they do though.  Will have to Google catnip and get some intel on it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

ETSY
PINTEREST

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
TheSapphireMoon

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2009 09:51:42 AM »

OK, here are the great goodies I got from Disco Queen Highness!  Starting with my stoned cat and her prized possession....My precious....LOL!

Sorry for the blury pics...

This is her about 30 minutes later passed out behind the couch still clutching the catnip toy  Cheesy

And here is the nifty bag and assorted fabric fortune cookies and their fortunes...

The nifty pattern so I can make more of the purse she sent Smiley

LOL!  Fortunes.

Thanks again, Disco Queen Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

ETSY
PINTEREST

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009 10:56:42 AM »

cute stuff!!!  And what a funny picture of your cat passed out behind the couch with her precious still in her clutches  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
jezebel_1982
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009 11:56:50 AM »

I <3 passed out stoner kitty Smiley
Makes me miss my spazzies...

That bag is quite awesome Smiley
And I've never seen fabric fortune cookies before; quite neat.

Great package!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ollieorange
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2009 06:31:29 PM »

* my cat gets really angry and starts attacking me when he has catnip Angry*

I had a real REAL bad day today. Then I came home today and there was a PACKAGE waiting for me! I can't pot pics quite yet- so I won't reveal my partner yet, but I'll give you some hints-
They are an amazing artist & crafter, they are clever and very generous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EvilRachel
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2009 02:35:08 AM »

***This post is pic HEAVY and may cause uncontrollable jealousy***

My Mum called me today asking me if I was expecting a package.  She said the lady at the post office had been admiring the artwork on the box.  I immediately thought of the big lovely box Calliel had posted a teaser pic of, but I didn't want to get my hopes up.  After some wheedling, whining, and begging my Ma came over, and sure enough, she had Calliel's package with her!!

Look what was inside!

Beautifully wrapped presents, suckers, and a box full of stained glass cookies.  (Yes, they taste as good as they look!)

Now here's where things get crazy.  I opened the first box and pulled out...  A DRESS!  A black and hot-pink halter neck 50's inspired dress straight out of my wists.  I was too excited not to take action shots...  After uploading them, I realize I probably should have.  But, what the hell!  Loooooooook at my dress!!!

(My kitty was admiring it!)

The look on my face might have turned you to stone...  But take note of the skull, it will be mentioned later!

So I was completely giddy, dancing around like a maniac with my kittens meowing at me, demanding my Mum try a cookie (which she did, she agreed with my opinion of deliciousness) when she pointed out that there was still more to open.  Oh my.

Next, I opened...

A FREAKING HALF APRON!!!  I have so many of these wisted...  And it's leopard print and red.  And it has pockets.  With bows.  And a scalloped bottom edge.  And red piping.  It's so pretty and perfect and I couldn't believe it...

But...  why were the pockets so lumpy?  I'll tell you why...  Hand-embroidered mousies...  One for each of my babies...  With their NAMES on them.  She stalked my posts to find out their names.  And she made them presents.

Crash's mousie

And Jack's.

Now they had already figured they'd hit the jackpot with the box and wrapping paper

(pleeeeeeease ignore the embarrassing stain on the carpet.  It's not visible to the naked eye, but it sure does show up with the flash)

but the mousies caused kitty PANDEMONIUM!

Of course, Jack immediately stole Crash's...  So Crash took Jack's.  Silly kitties.

Now I'll bet that you're all overcome with lust and jealousy, and your wisting fingers are sore, but I'm STILL not done.  Remember that skull I said to take note of?  It's actually a purse mirror covered in poly clay...  Which she made to match this purse!

I know.  Skulls, roses, and hearts.  My picture came out blurry so you'll have to use your imaginations, but it's lined with hot pink, and it has an inner pocket.

Holy, holy crap Calliel!  You spoiled me rotten, thank you so, SO much!  I'm trying to think of a way to put my gratitude and excitement into words, but I'm a little overwhelmed by all of this treasure!  Thank you, thank you, THANK Y0U!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
loobie
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2009 02:58:54 AM »

wow,what an amazing package!!!! you have been spoiled rotten  Cheesy The skull bag is my favourtie, but the whole package is so cool!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got the eeby geeby's!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Charles R. Smith Jr. Reveals His Most Noticeable Trait
Anne Canadeo Talks About While My Pretty One Knits
Indigo King Book Trailer
The Secret to Teen Power Book Trailer
Davy Rothbart Reveals His Best Quality
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...