A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 298,060
Currently Running With Scissors:
743 Guests and 42 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Inland Empire (Corona, Riverside, Hemet, Perris, Temecula, etc..)  (Read 5765 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

iheartgeorge
« on: January 19, 2009 04:28:25 PM »

Hi

I was wondering if anyone in this area knows about any craft fairs?  I wanted to sell my items at a craft fair or even a Farmers Market if anyone knows, please message me or reply to this post thanks.

Diana

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pulling_teeth
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009 03:21:36 AM »

http://www.laokay.com/FarmersMarkets_InlandEmpire.htm

I used to feed the homeless in Riverside, and when I was done I would always head over to the Wednesday farmers market. They used to have more crafts then produce it seems. Don't know how it looks now, but it used to be pretty awesome. Hope this helps
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CraftyLala
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009 02:54:13 PM »

Still lookin for places to sell your crafts?   You might want to try and see if the friday farmers market still exists in the sears parking lot off of Arlington and Streeter.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whiteiris717
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009 10:13:50 PM »

I'm in Riverside...the Friday Farmer's market is still there, along with one on Saturday next to the Mission Inn. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ragdollpirate
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009 12:33:39 AM »

I know that there used to be a store in the Moreno Valley mall that was basically all crafts. I have no clue if it is still there or not I moved to Tenn about 3 years ago and have only been home once since then.

Do they still set up craft booths at the orange blossom festival in Riverside?

I hope this was at least a little helpful.
~K
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in." ~Veronica Mars
ragdollpiratedesigns.etsy.com
crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009 01:39:35 AM »

I know that there used to be a store in the Moreno Valley mall that was basically all crafts. I have no clue if it is still there or not I moved to Tenn about 3 years ago and have only been home once since then.

Do they still set up craft booths at the orange blossom festival in Riverside?

I hope this was at least a little helpful.
~K

The Orange Blossom Festival has been canceled indefinitely for about two or three years now.  I do know that both the Friday and Saturday Farmer's markets are still there, not sure about Wednesday nights right now, I think they start up again about April or so, not exactly sure though.  The four seasons craft show comes through here a bunch and sets up shop in an abandoned store at the corner of La Sierra and Magnolia.  I am on their mailing list, when I get a postcard, I will let you know!

Brenda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
131/50 swaps
97/50 friends/family
228/50 total
ragdollpirate
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009 09:34:58 PM »

The Orange Blossom Festival has been canceled indefinitely for about two or three years now. 

I had heard something to that affect right before we moved but, I wasn't sure because it was a "I heard someone at my work say..." You know. That bums me out I remember going to that when I was a kid.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009 01:45:24 AM »

The Orange Blossom Festival has been canceled indefinitely for about two or three years now. 

I had heard something to that affect right before we moved but, I wasn't sure because it was a "I heard someone at my work say..." You know. That bums me out I remember going to that when I was a kid.

I thought it was just a nasty rumor too until the next year rolled around and the Orange Blossom Festival never happened Sad  It is a sad thing to lose, but maybe one day they will bring it back!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
131/50 swaps
97/50 friends/family
228/50 total
ragdollpirate
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009 03:33:58 PM »

I thought it was just a nasty rumor too until the next year rolled around and the Orange Blossom Festival never happened Sad  It is a sad thing to lose, but maybe one day they will bring it back!

That would be nice to see it is so much apart of the history of Riverside it is a shame that they no longer have it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thecrafty1
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009 09:53:32 PM »

Check out the GIFTS GALORE Holiday Craft Show coming up on Saturday, November 7th at the Norco Scout House.  It's located at 39393 Cedar Avenue in Norco.  Visit www.momsgivingback.com or call Tiffiny at (626) 864-4497 for an application and more information.  It's going to be a great show!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alisa74
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009 06:27:41 AM »

We are seeking vendors for our 14th annual fundraiser. We offering an evening of decadent desserts, holiday shopping (which is where you come in!) raffle prizes and creative make and take gifts.

Booth rental is $25. Our event will be held at Bethany Reformed Church (705 Cajon Street, Redlands) on Nov. 13th at 6:30pm.

Contact Alisa at alisa74@gmail.com for more info and to register as a vendor.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009 06:29:54 AM by alisa74 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
JCap
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010 02:45:10 PM »

Maybe you could show here:

1st Annual Craft Boutique at 1879 Walnut Creek Drive, Chino Hills, CA 91709. Nov 19 8am-5pm,Nov 20 10-5pm,Nov 21 8am-1pm. For craft vendor info email: Veronica at  asuseeit@gmail.com or Esther @ craftygalsboutique@gmail.com.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Homemade Chemical-Free Deoderant
Beauty Benefits of Pomegranates
Glowing Everyday Winter Makeup Tutorial
How to Cover Up Acne and Blemishes
How to Get Graffiti Nails by Expert Katie Jane Hughes
Latest Blog Articles
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...