A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
673 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 17 Gallery  (Read 7138 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2009 05:09:06 AM »

Those little birdies look SO cute!  I can't wait to get mine and fill it with catnip for my kitty Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2009 05:52:54 AM »

The last of my goodies:

-A couple of wonderful bags from fusbudgt (absolutely love the compact design!!!).  We did a private swap for another.  Hehe!!

-A lovely scrapbook from psoupdesigns.  Decided to gift this instead to a new mother in our group!  She loved it!!

-A wonderful birdie from Gothchics.  My mom refused to believe that this was handmade.  Lana ran off with it!  Yay!  Smiley

THANK YOU LADIES!!!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009 08:02:54 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2009 12:49:48 PM »

I received two more items! First up, an adorable bag from fugbdgt, who was sweet enough to make me a bag instead of satchels (though those would be wonderful too!)

Closed- so tiny!!

Open- love, love, love the fabric. It's a little sparkley. Smiley

Next up, a great crocheted wrist cuff and a cute dragon applique from susief00.

I haven't decided what craft project the dragon will be the focal point of, but I know I will find him a good home.  Smiley

Thank you ladies! I've received 8/10, and am already planning next round's offering.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2009 03:28:51 PM »

my beautiful necklaces from this round. thanks klum and gatorwrangler. it takes my gay best friend over an hour to notice i dyed my hair blue (how is that not noticeable?) but the moment i wear a new necklace he leans over and plucks it from my chest so he can look and then compliment. i'm sure he'll love them as much as i do  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
susief00

Live and let.......Crochet!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2009 04:34:58 PM »

Love the tree on that photo necklace gala_apples. I almost got one like that! All those necklaces look great!!

Everyone's stuff looks so wonderful!! I love love love the fabric of your bag too freestyle!!

I have received 8/10 so far, so I thought I better get myself in here and post some pics!!

First I got these lovely zippered pouches from klum78! They are gorgeous!! We have already found uses for them....so they were not empty for the pic...lol

The fabrics klum used are just beautiful....inside and out!!

Here is my photography necklaces from GatorWrangler...I adore them!! The only problem I seem to have...is deciding which one to wear!

This is my crocheted flower broach from esmecraftin...plus 3 extras she included. I couldn't get a really great pic with my camera...but the heart and the black/red flower is made with some great yarn. I love the colors of my flower pin the most though....it is really pretty!

Next up is my set of magnets and my bookmark from the awesome freestyle! These magnets are just great and the tree is so beautiful...I just keep wanting to touch it! I had wanted the natural color ones...but since these are for my mom I let her choose and she wanted the neons.....they are sooo bright and lovely I think she made a good choice!

I adore my bookmark too!! The colors are so vibrant and it is just so pretty...I have to start a new book asap so I can use it!!

My awesome Kool-aid dyed yarn!! It is so pretty and I just could NOT capture the color accurately with my crappy cam!! If you have a better pic goosegg1001 and want to post it, please feel free! It is this beautiful blue with a cherryish red/brown!! Wonderful job on this!!! I don't know what I will make with it but I can't wait to use it!!

Oh fudge!!! I have two more things to post but for some reason photobucket didn't seem to upload them!!! I'll be back later with my other great items!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

fusbdgt
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2009 07:33:15 PM »

Here are some more of my sweat shop goodies that I've received ....

The beautiful chandelier earrings from sara and the the fabulous cascade earrings from goosegg

here is the ultra soft can't wait to put it to good use calorimetry from gothchics
that makes 8/10 for me too. Thank you for all the goodies Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cabin Fever
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2009 03:55:32 PM »

I love both sets of those earrings, nice
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fusbdgt
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2009 07:30:21 PM »

me too Grin!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2009 05:04:38 AM »

I lost count on what I have received...but I did get my totally RAD stuffed birdie and ultra soft caliometry from Goth Chics while I was away this weekend.  I also got my crocheted pin cushion, wrist cuff and patch from susief00.  Will get pics up for these on Wed when I am off!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009 05:05:39 AM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
susief00

Live and let.......Crochet!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2009 04:51:06 PM »

Those earrings are lovely and the stuffed birdies are sooo cute! I bet the cats will just love them!  Cheesy

Here are my two items I didn't get to post the other day.

Here is my leather bracelet from gala_apples! I love love love it! The color is great and I love the leaves and it fits beautifully!!!

I have worn it about everyday since I got it!!

My Super Snazzy Snap Wallet from TheSapphireMoon!!! Love the colors and it is such a great design!! I will be using this alot I have no doubt!

It is just so cute!!!

Here are my extras from TSM that came with my wallet!! I am thrilled with these!! I just have the worst time trying to find interesting charms, beads and baubles in my area and these are so neat!!

The one with the eye is wood!! I just love how unusual it is and it is so pretty!!
The other one is such a lovely color!!

Thanks to everyone I have received from so far...I think I forgot to say that in my other post!!!! I love all my things and I think all of you are sooo talented!!!

This has been so much fun....and I still have two more packages to receive...yay!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Strawberry Shortcake Recipes
How to Make Homemade Breakfast Sausage
How to Make Healthy Homemade Pancakes
How to Make Corn Saute
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...