A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,855
Currently Running With Scissors:
828 Guests and 37 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Inchies Exchange! rd 2; sign up CLOSED; send out 2-28  (Read 15410 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MunLtStmpr
We're on craftster because we love to create. Why should we settle for what we currently are?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #360 on: March 12, 2009 05:15:20 PM »

It is with deep sorrow that I announce the passing out of the postal stream of Nevaehyeknom's inchies.  The inchies, who presumably exited into the great beyond somewhere between New York and Iowa, are survived by the timely arrival of their envelope and wax paper wrapping both of whom who rather fell apart at a seam at Inchies' passing.

Undecided

I think I won the anti-jackpot today  Sad

There was a package that was my Whimsies Swap and an envelope with Nevaehyeknom's name on it.  The package would take longer, so I gleefully opened the envelope and pulled out the folded wax paper that was neatly folded and closed up with small stickers.

And found no inchies!  I even completely unfolded the wax paper, spread it open and looked at both sides (for what, I have no idea!  the paper is transparent after all!!)

It was only when I looked carefully at the envelope that I noticed the sliced open edge.

Sorry, Nevaehyeknom.  I hope someone's enjoying your inchies.  Thanks for the envelope Wink and truly thanks for the great Latin Jazz postage stamp!  That will make a GREAT inchie!

eta: better description
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009 05:24:12 PM by MunLtStmpr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I find joy in creating and helping others create not just jewelry and crafts but best of all, the life they want.
MyPins
MyArt
Life & Creativity Coaching
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #361 on: March 12, 2009 08:36:46 PM »

It is with deep sorrow that I announce the passing out of the postal stream of Nevaehyeknom's inchies.  The inchies, who presumably exited into the great beyond somewhere between New York and Iowa, are survived by the timely arrival of their envelope and wax paper wrapping both of whom who rather fell apart at a seam at Inchies' passing.

Undecided

I think I won the anti-jackpot today  Sad

There was a package that was my Whimsies Swap and an envelope with Nevaehyeknom's name on it.  The package would take longer, so I gleefully opened the envelope and pulled out the folded wax paper that was neatly folded and closed up with small stickers.

And found no inchies!  I even completely unfolded the wax paper, spread it open and looked at both sides (for what, I have no idea!  the paper is transparent after all!!)

It was only when I looked carefully at the envelope that I noticed the sliced open edge.

Sorry, Nevaehyeknom.  I hope someone's enjoying your inchies.  Thanks for the envelope Wink and truly thanks for the great Latin Jazz postage stamp!  That will make a GREAT inchie!

eta: better description

Okay, i'm obsessed with inchies but I would never STEAL someone else's!! UPS is evil.
There are bad people out there!  Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RhymeswOrange
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

please excuse her for the day, its just the way the medication makes her...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #362 on: March 13, 2009 02:42:43 PM »

Everyone from the Retro and Bizarro groups have sent and recieved.  I've finished giving feedback, if I've missed anyone, please PM me and I'll fix it.

Thanks for being great swappers for my first swap co-organizing!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I think my cat is sending me subliminal messages...
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: March 13, 2009 09:27:32 PM »

Everyone from the Retro and Bizarro groups have sent and recieved.  I've finished giving feedback, if I've missed anyone, please PM me and I'll fix it.

Thanks for being great swappers for my first swap co-organizing!

we had a lot of fun! thanks for organisinh - i hope you guys do another round soon!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myklia
« Reply #364 on: March 24, 2009 04:19:33 AM »

Thank you everyone for a flake free swap.  This concludes the fab inchie swap.  If you look in the new swap ideas area, there is discussion for another round.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: March 24, 2009 06:05:28 AM »

Thank you everyone for a flake free swap.  This concludes the fab inchie swap.  If you look in the new swap ideas area, there is discussion for another round.

Thanks for organising! I had so much fun!!  Grin Grin
*heads straight for new inchie swap board*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Soy-Spiced Roast Chicken Recipe
How to Make a New Year Shrimp Appetizer and a Fortune Fruit Salad
Golden Pork and Prawn Dumplings Recipe
Veggie Stir-Fry Recipe Vs. Chayote and Smoked Tofu Recipe
Filling and Cooking Chinese Dumplings
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...