A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,949
Currently Running With Scissors:
681 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Twilight Rnd. 5 Swap Gallery  (Read 19748 times)
Tags for this thread: twilight , vampire , twilight_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mandustries
« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2009 04:41:04 AM »

Wow, that paper is awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: April 11, 2009 06:39:26 AM »

Thanks, that was a last minute addition to the swap package.

Organizational note: please check the first page and make sure it is correct. Also, I need an angel for ysmeine. PM me Thanks tavernkitty!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009 05:24:56 PM by bluwave06 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

insane_aktor
« Reply #172 on: April 11, 2009 08:16:08 AM »

ok so i'm a HUGE butt munch and didn't check that my posts went through before leaving for a work/vacation trip, and realized that nothing got posted, so here is the AMAZING package i got from avari20!

THE BOX

THE INSIDE

CONTENTS

MORE CONTENTS

THE PURSE
This is an amazing crochet purse in black red and white...I LOVE IT!  I do have to use my makeup bag quite frequently now too, since it had big-ish holes from the crochet sticthes but since it's a snow white bag, it kind of matches the theme, since it's black, white and red with a silk red apple on it Grin !!

THE PURSE
and a DORKY picture of me modeling it for ya'll!!

THE BLANKET/THROW
ok, so this is AMAZING!!! a crocheted blanket/throw.  i love it.  I immediately put it on my bed, and slept with it that night.  it is amazing, and it keeps me so warm...it is happy!! and it's taller than i am!! Cheesy

THE JOURNAL
this is a sweet little journal that she gave me, and i think i may use it to track my food, and such so that i'll always have it with me Cheesy

THE GAUNTLETS
these are awesome!  I'm just waiting for it to be cold again here so i can wear them while i'm knitting blankets and such.  I may even take them on their first visit to disneyland!

THE TISSUE HOLDER
a cool little tissue/id pocket made with lamb fabric Cheesy  i may use it for my cash when i go to disney ha ha!! it's got the gauntlets under it too...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I wish i was a glow worm
A glow worm's never glum
Cause how could you be grumpy
When the sun shines out your bum!

http://wists.com/insane_aktor
insane_aktor
« Reply #173 on: April 11, 2009 08:25:13 AM »

erm, TWILIGHT PART 2? i hate the tab button on my keyboard. . .

back to our regularly scheduled twilighting!!

THE LION!!
She crocheted a Lion...'nuff said.  he also immediately went on the bed and sleeps with me nightly...

BUT WAIT!!

THE LAMB
there was a lamb to match my lion, so the lion can fall in love with the lamb and be masochistic Cheesy (i truly squeed when i saw this, and actually scared my mom).

THE HEADSCARF
a really cool crocheted headscarf!  it's awesome!!

THE EC BOOK COVER
i had been meaning to make myself a book cover for a long time, since i read TONS of books, all the time, and i hate them rattling around in my purse un-protected.  plus it's made out of the same lamb fabric Cheesy .  and it's got EC on it in rhinestones Cheesy

THE GOODIE BAG
this little bag of goodies was awesome!  i saw it and thought it was a  really cute bag on its own...then i opened it up!!  there's earrings and a pin, heart and lock charms and an apple  eeee!!!

and the earrings have little apples on them!! i'd model them for ya but i have gauged ears right now, but i will eventually put them in my second holes when those heal...Cheesy!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I wish i was a glow worm
A glow worm's never glum
Cause how could you be grumpy
When the sun shines out your bum!

http://wists.com/insane_aktor
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: April 11, 2009 05:13:52 PM »

What an adorable package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Facebook | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 12, 2009 12:38:13 AM »

Holy cow!! Shocked Shocked That is one huge Twilight package you have there insane_aktor! The little lamb is cute and I like the blanket.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
shadowsforsale

With enough caffeine, I could rule the world..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: April 15, 2009 11:57:29 PM »

I'm sorry! I fell off the face of the planet. I didn't mean to! My shadowcast sucked me in, and thus I fail at life.(It's true. I died twice for that show.)
The Jasper tin, which I adore:

The tshirt has mysteriously disappeared. I have a feeling my sister can be easily named the culprit, as that was her favorite part of my box. Floggings will be administered until I get my shirt back.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

For a dreamer night's the only time of day
http://dragcave.net/image/oUlr.gif
bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: April 16, 2009 01:47:05 PM »

The tshirt has mysteriously disappeared. I have a feeling my sister can be easily named the culprit, as that was her favorite part of my box. Floggings will be administered until I get my shirt back.

all the clues......and it only leads to one person.....hope it mysteriously reappears  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tavernkitty
Amigo of the Catigos

Woot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: April 21, 2009 04:26:54 PM »

I received my package yesterday! Everything is great!! thank you thank you crazy4bags!

edit= pictures! also I believe I have all the supplies for angeling and crafting tonight! ^.^ I dont want to rush but I am going to try my hardest to send out asap.

When I opened it up the first thing that I really saw was this:

It is soooo awesome. I love this! Also, added bonus... its completely reversible. Turn it inside out and you have this:

I love this stencil! <3 My partner was the best first swap partner. ^.^

Inside the awesome bag, in the pocket were three very nice items. Bella's bracelet, a green (fav color!) necklace, and second to favorite items apple earrings! I love these so much!

AND continuing to spoil me rotten... crazy4bags sent not one, not two, but three shirts!

There was also a red sash on the bag but I forgot it in my car while I took these and I've been busy on new projects so forgive me! I love it too! Thank you so much! I've been proudly showcasing the purse and shirts around for the past three days. Not to mention the earrings and necklace and bracelet. >.< THANK YOU!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009 07:58:29 PM by tavernkitty » THIS ROCKS   Logged

my Wist
ysmeine
« Reply #179 on: April 23, 2009 08:39:20 PM »

Love the t-shirts, they look very professional.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Fit Housewives of Arizona Photo Shoot
How to Wear Faux Leather Trousers and Fur
Kendall and Kylie Jenner Launch Steve Madden Collection
How to Rock the Pastel Trend
How to Wear a White Blazer
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...