Swap name: Love/Hate Valentine's ATC Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: crafty_dame and rackycoo
Sign-up date range: January 13-23
Date to send item by: February 6th
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? over 13, as per swap guidelines. if you are under 18, please say so, as some swappers may be using erotic images
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES, rackycoo
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is artist's choice, either valentiney or anti-valentiney, whichever you're in the mood for! hearts and flowers, anatomical hearts, nudes, broken hearts, whatever you'd like.
You'll be in groups of 3, making 2 cards. New swappers are restricted to 1 group, but others are welcome to be in multiple groups. If you are unfamiliar with ATCs, please check out the FAQ
for more info.
All materials are welcome, whether that's the traditional paper based supplies, or fabric or whatever, provided that the ATCs measure 2.5"x3.5".
i've allowed 2 weeks for crafting time, but if you're ready before that, feel free to send! the earlier you send, the better chance that your partner will receive before valentine's day, especially in the case of international mail. since this swap is artist's choice, you can start crafting as soon as you sign up! (though if you're using vintage erotic images, please let me know, so that i can ensure that you're not partnered with an underage craftster)
Since ATCs are small DC# is not required but if your cards are not received after 2-3 weeks you will need to resend (2 for domestic, 3 for international). For this swap, you must be willing to ship to an address outside your own country. Since ATCs are small, this shouldn't be a large financial strain on anyone, and it will allow more variety in partners. You also must agree to post pictures in the gallery, because that's the fun part!
* communication is really important! you must PM me and your partners when you send and receive!
* posting in the thread does NOT count as communicating!
* don't forget that you've agreed to post pics within a reasonable amount of time!
* failure to follow the guidelines of the swap WILL be noted in feedback!
* between swaps and modding, i get A LOT of PMs! i'm currently organizing another atc swap right now, so please write "love/hate Swap" or something like it in the subject line!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer (don't forget the subject line!):
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Love/Hate Valentine's ATC Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country: (please format it the way it needs to be on the envelope!)
I am willing to ship to an address outside my own country as required for this swap (YES/NO)
I am over the age of 18: (YES/NO)
If no, are you over the age of 13? (YES/NO)
I have a camera or a scanner: (YES/NO)
I do not have a camera or a scanner, so my partner needs to do that for me: (YES, i need help/NO, i can do it myself)
I promise to post pictures/scans in the gallery of the cards i receive if able: (YES/NO)
How many groups would you like to be in? (each group requires you to make 2 ATCs)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
13. corduroy cat
17. Modern_day_Juliet (welcome to swapping!!)
20. pulling_teeth (welcome to swapping!)
(welcome to swapping!!)
Send/Receive updates have been moved to the gallery!GALLERY is HERE