A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,103
Currently Running With Scissors:
414 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: vagina swap pictures  (Read 64417 times)
Tags for this thread: vagina  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

retroeva
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: March 15, 2005 08:47:15 AM »

Ok ladies, when you get them, post them here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog of domestic goodness:
http://www.domesticeva.blogspot.com

Craftsman/Victorian Home Swap anyone?
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=309948.0
DithMer

Have a good one, and learn everything you can.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005 12:27:52 AM »

yay!!! i got my stuff!!!  two adorable cards, one vagina one, and one boobie one, a vagina pin, and the cutest little bag to hold tiny little tampons in.  I love everything!! I promise I'll try and post a pic as soon as possible.  Thanks Melissa!!!

modified to include picture:

« Last Edit: July 12, 2010 02:53:04 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
chemama
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005 10:03:07 AM »

Here's the (unstuffed) front of the pillow I sent shoegirl. I added some hot pink labial rick-rack after I took the picture, too!

That's the only one I have a picture of, but I made shoegirl a purse with this pin-up girl embroidered on it:

Plus the saying "Keep your pocketbook closed!" in a girly, Frenchy font. Other stuff I threw in there... a kerchief I knitted to look like a uterus and ovaries (maybe successfully, maybe not), a "vagina-zine" with poems by Gertrude Stein and Ai, and the "Cunt Coloring Book" by Tee Corinne. If you guys haven't seen that before, check it out. The images are really beautiful!

Also, a question for you guys. The USPS tracking-bot says that shoegirl's package (0302 0980 0000 8557 7673) was delivered to my house last night at 5:15. That's when I got the rest of my mail, but no package... do you think the mailman or my neighbor is cavorting in vagina crafts???

This was a lot of fun. Thanks to retroeva for organizing!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chemama
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005 08:37:49 PM »

Hey! My neighbor didn't get any vagina-loot (well, that I know of Wink after all!

Here's what I got from shoegirl:

Two super-soft and beautifully embroidered vagina tea towels (using Sublime Stitch lettering)!

Vulva Love (my favorite)

"Love Thy Vagina" (with some beautiful, two-color embroidery and sweet hearts on either side)

And a purple pouch (with purple drawstring!) for unmentionables:

Thanks, shoegirl! Wink
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010 02:52:42 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
jadey_mcshadey

kys mig, jeg er dansk

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2005 02:03:08 AM »

chemama!! I've been looking for the site with that pin-up girl for ages! Could you please post a link?
Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chemama
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2005 10:42:56 AM »

Sure thing. It's on www.needlecrafter.c om under "library," "designs," then "people". They have tons of great vintage patterns... for free!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tinapickles
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2005 01:56:17 PM »

Know whats funny about that graphic from needlecrafters.com?  it's listed as "Pin-up With LIPSTICK"....

Yeah, right...lipstick.

Roll Eyes

tinapickles

P.S  I wasn't in this swap, but the stuff is pretty cool so far.  I was a little aprehensive that it'd turn out, well, gross but the stuff is beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If it weren't for STRESS, I'd have no energy at all....
jadey_mcshadey

kys mig, jeg er dansk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2005 04:21:48 PM »

I forgot to say that I love the vagina card, who made those?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
snowwhitesuicide
Thrash&Burn

Another twenty-something knitter with an attitude.

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2005 07:56:05 PM »

OK I am just home from my rainy honeymoon in "SUNNY" [yeah...] Florida and I have signed online at my mothers to PM and beg forgiveness from my swap partner. I just couldn't get the finishing touches done on her stuff and I just can't make myself send something rushed and crappy. I will be sending out in a few days [tomorrow is Sunday and no matter how loud I pound on the door they never let me into the post office for craftster-related emergencies. There aren't a lot of posts here so I'm kinda hoping I'm not the only late lucy. I promise it will be worth the wait tinygoatstacker!!! I probably have her package sitting on my table at home, with any luck the friend feeding my cat got curious enough to open it and was taught a lesson. hehe.

I will take pics of what I send too before I send it off, for show-n-tell later. With any luck I will not be chased off Craftster with torches...IM SORRY!!!

<3 Mrs. Helme, mistress of overbooking swaps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftydame
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i love glitter and glitter loves me.

hi craftster! i've missed you!!

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2005 01:37:41 AM »

i received my lovely cunt items from kuruku, and they're marvelous! thanks so much jess!

she sent me a lovely bag -

with a great applique on the front

and beautiful lining

and a very cute little tampon case that's felted wool.

with a STAR on the back!

and home made pads with awesome hearts all over them! (sofie was intrigued..)

and she also included a copy of the vagina monologues, since i lent mine out years ago and never got it back.

and this is what i sent her-

a burgundy vinyl cuff - i wish i had taken a picture of it on me, because it looks really cool and geometric and not particularily cuntish. it's like a secret cuff! you don't know what it is until it's off!

appliqued panties

a close up of the applique

a small zippered vinyl pouch for holding pads and stuff.

and a cunt pillow! (i sent it without a pillow form, i REALLY hope that was okay. it fits a 14X14 pillow form, i just couldn't justify paying for the extra shipping it would require!)

the back is the same fabric, just plain, and there's a zipper at the bottom so that it can be removed for laundering.

do those pictures look really dark to everyone? damn photobucket seems to darken everything when i upload it. kuruku, if you have better pictures, feel free to post them.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005 01:39:27 AM by crafty_dame » THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my crafty blog!

i like exclamation marks.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beth Kobliner Talks About Get a Financial Life
Toby Lester Reveals His Favorite History Book
But I Wanted a Baby Brother Book Trailer
Farai Chideya Talks About Kiss the Sky
Meet Author Simon Majumdar
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...