A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 299,128
Currently Running With Scissors:
395 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MMORPG (Medium) Swap (Sign up Jan 11-17th Send Out Feb 9)  (Read 7187 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: February 08, 2009 03:09:58 PM »

Finished my last project about 10 mins ago! phew. Never again lmao. Although... I think the boy might want one. Just not sure my hands can hack it! Just got to wait for the paint to dry and cure and Ill post tomorrow (that way Im 100% sure it will post ok)
Been eyeing up his free 10 day WoW pass, he let me borrow his WoW boxes (on the condition I didnt cut the up or send them away  Tongue big meanie) and I discovered instructions! that would have been helpful the last 10day trial!! Jeez
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
feelix

I love Crazy!

« Reply #121 on: February 08, 2009 04:10:41 PM »

I am really looking forward to the craftiness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: February 08, 2009 04:27:07 PM »

yaaaaay!  I can't wait!   Grin  My projects weren't at all painstaking just a little tedious.  I had myself a wee hissy fit last week over some of it though, lol.  Had to just put it down and come back to it a couple days later.  It all came together though and I'm REALLY excited about it all and DH is really impressed as well  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #123 on: February 08, 2009 05:08:51 PM »

bubblegum needs a hug  Cry just had a go at burning my house down making popcorn - the oil caught on fire!! so now my right hands freaking sore (took the pot outside, didnt think water would put an oil fire out so its sitting in the driveway lol) and my poor kitchen walls!! Ill have to take a pic. I started cleaning with the idea that maybe the other half wouldnt see/notice, but I made it worse  Undecided oops. So now my hands freaking sore (Im right handed so a slight burn plus hot water wasnt smart) Ive possibly ruined a pot, my walls and roof are black/grey/pink/white streaks and I have to freaking popcorn.
Not a happy bubblegum (and of course, the stress means Im now being a baby and crying lmao  Cry  Cheesy )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feelix

I love Crazy!

« Reply #124 on: February 08, 2009 05:10:36 PM »

bubblegum needs a hug  Cry just had a go at burning my house down making popcorn - the oil caught on fire!! so now my right hands freaking sore (took the pot outside, didnt think water would put an oil fire out so its sitting in the driveway lol) and my poor kitchen walls!! Ill have to take a pic. I started cleaning with the idea that maybe the other half wouldnt see/notice, but I made it worse  Undecided oops. So now my hands freaking sore (Im right handed so a slight burn plus hot water wasnt smart) Ive possibly ruined a pot, my walls and roof are black/grey/pink/white streaks and I have to freaking popcorn.
Not a happy bubblegum (and of course, the stress means Im now being a baby and crying lmao  Cry  Cheesy )

HUGS... Can we look at it like your kitchen can be your new project? new design? cover up the grossies?

I do hope you and your hand are ok!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: February 08, 2009 05:22:13 PM »

oh no!  It's a good thing you didn't burn your house down!!  Oh and oil/grease fire-  Put baking soda on it.  At least if I remember right, thats what it is, water will not help.  Taking it out side would  probably helped too.   And a mister clean magic eraser should take off the burn/scroch/smoke marks.   ( iknow those magic erasers are full of evil yucky chemicals, but sometimes you've gotta use em)
/target bubblegum_phoenix
/hug
/comfort
/hand over some popcorn

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2009 05:37:51 PM »

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=291401.0
theres what I did.
lol, we are meant to be painting the kitchen later in the year anyway. This Ill make SO make me popcorn from now on.
Hands good so far, no blisters, teeny bit red and sore, think I might get two blisters - thumb knuckle and inside that soft squishy bit between thumb and index finger  Roll Eyes stupid idiot.
Baking soda? sweet, so next time when I decide to burn my home down Ill remember that lmao. House reeks something aweful, but theres my excitement for the day, didnt scientists discover that doing something that accelerates the pulse is good for the body?
Ill have to get hold of some sugar soap I suppose, other half will have to do it as Im illergic to anything stronger than floor cleaner (my skin scales up and peels off in flakes and I black out - even wearing gloves... which Im also illergic to... )
Im sure theres a WoW potion that could help though!! or maybe I should just tell Nekote I got a pet Dragon  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2009 05:39:55 PM »

/target bubblegum_phoenix
/hug
/comfort
/hand over some popcorn

LMAO!!!!

bubblegum, partner, I'm so sorry about that!   Kiss Virtual kisses make it all better?  You didn't burn yourself on the grease, did you?  That's the worst burns, yikes!  Any kind of burn sucks though  Tongue  Belladune is right about the magic erasers, I don't know if they're available over there but they are great if you can get your hands on them.  I'm sure bf won't be too upset, just make sure you really play up the pain, LOL LOL  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2009 06:05:35 PM »

lol, right now Im doing alot better, esp knowing that other people have done the same!! lmao.
Nah, wasnt the grease... I hope. I think it was just the flames that got me as I walked/ran to the front door, feeling I may need to buy a lotto ticket though!
Never seen a magic eraser  Undecided so duno if we have them. SO might have some ideas though, he will grump at me for a bit but I have a feeling if I burst into tears (which I still do  Roll Eyes freaking baby) he will back off and most likely laugh at me  Cheesy

Wonder if I can pass the damage off as creative? like I meant to do it to make a statement  Cheesy  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2009 07:33:30 PM »

a creative statement, hahahahah, that's funny  Cheesy

I accidentally turned the wrong burner on the stove on once (ok, more than once...) and had a steel container of sugar on the one that I did turn on and wound up having to run that out into the garage as it filled with smoke.  I hid it from DH, lol, because only a few weeks before I did the same thing and completely melted the handles off of a pair of kitchen shears!!!!  Oh, that one stunk bad and took months to get all the plastic off the glass-top  Tongue  I haven't done this since the sugar, thank goodness.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Grecian Garden Vegetables with Chef Michael Psilakis at Anthos
Porcelet with Chef Kerry Heffernan at South Gate
Holiday Game with Chef Craig Hopson at One if by Land, Two if By Sea
Sumptuous Short Ribs and Steak with Chef Gavin Kaysen at Cafe Boulud
Seafood Sensation with Chef Marucs Gleadow-Ware at Aureole
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...