A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 315,693
Currently Running With Scissors:
386 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pinky puffy sparkly girly swap gallery  (Read 16073 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

missnihkii
Savoring this carpet ceiling.

missnihkiiiikhinssim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2009 09:56:27 AM »

nice package.. i LOVE love love the jewelry.. and the organizer!! the pin is so cute...she did a great job!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Nihkii

Personal swaps?YES YES YES!!

so..im OBSESSED with buttons and stickers..

MissNihkiis Wist

i miss my colorado Sad
plummy
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2009 11:39:14 PM »

Thanks so much for posting the pictures, I'm so happy you like everything!  Cheesy  I can't wait to get my package...grrr slow mail....  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking to trade for kawaii Japanese fabric or cabochons!  PM me if you're interested!

Visit my etsy shop!   Cute girly clothing and accessories!  bydanalynn.etsy.com
malisha

♫ If i ever lose my knees... i wont have 2 beg ♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2009 04:30:40 PM »

i got my package today!!
but I was not at home, so they left a message asking me to pick it up... and... (im a med student)  when i came out of the hospital, it was too late and the post office was already closed!!! so i'll pick it up tomorrow when i go out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live in mexico, I can send loads of mexican stuff ...I'd swap for crafting supplies and scrapbooking supplies (PM if interested)

"Only when the last tree has been cut, and the last fish has been killed, then mankind will understand that money can't be eaten"

http://www.wists.com/malisha
missnihkii
Savoring this carpet ceiling.

missnihkiiiikhinssim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: February 11, 2009 09:37:01 AM »

aww malisha thats no good!!!lol. id be having trouble sleeping Tongue lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Nihkii

Personal swaps?YES YES YES!!

so..im OBSESSED with buttons and stickers..

MissNihkiis Wist

i miss my colorado Sad
malisha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2009 11:16:48 AM »

I GOT MINE!!!!!
IM SOOOOO AMAZED!!! JENNIFER MADE THE MOST AMAZING PACKAGE I'VE EVER RECEIVED!!! I'M... SPEECHLESS!! I JUST WANT TO CRY!
I had to go to the p.o. to get it! and when they gave it to me, i just stood still looking at the box! not being able to say anything, with my mouth wide open... well you get an idea!
and as i have no words to describe it!.... see it for yourselves!

this is how it was wrapped (kind of, i couldnt resist myself and ... as soon as i got back to my car i opened it!) Ok! sorry for the blurryness... i was shaking when i opened it!

all wrapped up: (kind of... again the same story.. but then I realized i had to take pics and... stopped opening everything)

muff, sleeping mask, coasters (already in use)

books!!! can you believe it??? boooks!!!! Shocked Grin Grin and bookmarks!!! with shakespeare quotes in them!!! (one of the quotes is my favourite one!!) and celtic knots!!!

sachets!!! that smell delicious!!! already on their new home!

slippers!! (to keep my feet warm) which are awesome because i hate shoes!! i take them off as soon as i get home but is too cold in here to wear nothing!! sooo... the perfect solution!!! actually i'm wearing them right now!!!

a winter skirt I asked for! and its really warm!!! (ok the pic was taken by mom and... it was a little blurry, but she took 4 pics and this is the less blurry!)

and a close up of the beautiful embroidered flowers!!!

and an amazing amount of chocolates!!! there WERE more.. but i had to hide some of them(to keep them away from my brother and other people around) ... and others were automatically kidnapped!

I'm still amazed! seriously this is the best package i've received!!! Now i'm scared that what i sent wont be enough!!!
Thank you Jennifer!! You are the best swap partner!!

« Last Edit: February 11, 2009 10:05:26 PM by malisha » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live in mexico, I can send loads of mexican stuff ...I'd swap for crafting supplies and scrapbooking supplies (PM if interested)

"Only when the last tree has been cut, and the last fish has been killed, then mankind will understand that money can't be eaten"

donniesgirl
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2009 04:07:22 PM »

I'm so glad you liked everything!  The slippers were what I had a little trouble with because I used a Burda Style pattern & they were meant for felt (which I guess doesn't need a finished hem but felt slippers?).  I used regular fabric & batting.  So when I put the pieces together, I only had enough for one slipper - ha ha - oops. 

And the skirt was funny, too.  I think the "hip to ankle" measurement you sent me was actually waist to ankle, so I added on another 7", thinking that was a standard waist to hip drop.  So after I had hemmed half of it, I held it up to show my husband & it was too long on me (I'm 5'10") so I thought "uh oh" & cut 7" off & rehemmed it.   Grin

The muff was a Burda Style pattern too, since you said how cold it is there.  I thought it was a cute idea when I stumbled on it.  And the books/bookmarks were an idea from a little stalking I did on your wist.  Wink  Sorry the books weren't in Spanish, but since you liked Romeo & Juliet & reading & your English is quite good (and I don't know anything about Spanish books), I thought they might be fun.  "Chick lit" hee hee.

Glad you liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting cotton Hawaiian fabric scraps for a quilt if you wanted to send any my way!
http://www.pinterest.com/donniesgirrl
AudreyJ84
« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2009 09:46:31 AM »

Here's a teaser for heather!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

melmakespretty
« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2009 12:55:07 PM »

oooh cryptic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~*Come​ and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
donniesgirl
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2009 01:01:19 PM »

That's worse than my teaser!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting cotton Hawaiian fabric scraps for a quilt if you wanted to send any my way!
http://www.pinterest.com/donniesgirrl
malisha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2009 06:23:36 PM »

I cannot decide which teaser is worse!!!
both are mean!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
5 Ways To Wear a Luxe Sweatshirt
8 Sexy Costume Ideas
New Balance 870 V3 Review
7 Fashionable and Comfortable Boots for Fall
Introducing Dress to Kill
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Vermicomposting
It's a bad week to be a seal...
Flower Power!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...