A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,386
Currently Running With Scissors:
763 Guests and 42 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 50
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Chocoholics Unanimous Rd 4 Gallery of Sweet Chocolatey Indulgence!  (Read 21514 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

FruityLoops
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: February 26, 2009 03:25:34 PM »

Oooh the uber-cute chocolate wall hanging is aaaawesome!  Is it painted on a canvas like?  Couldn't quite make it out from the pic.  Totally love that bracelet too Cheesy

Wow, popping mini eggs Shocked  They sound sooooo yummy!!!  Oooh yum, I spy Kinder Bueno, I <3 Kinder Bueno, t he he Wink
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009 03:26:13 PM by FruityLoops » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ckchan
« Reply #281 on: February 26, 2009 03:32:48 PM »

Very Cute Wall Hanging!!

Man I want to get off work and go eat more chocolatE!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
jessa_aka_jalapeno

And high in Vitamin C! :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: February 26, 2009 03:44:53 PM »

Is it painted on a canvas like?  Couldn't quite make it out from the pic.  Totally love that bracelet too Cheesy

Wow, popping mini eggs Shocked  They sound sooooo yummy!!!  Oooh yum, I spy Kinder Bueno, I <3 Kinder Bueno, t he he Wink

Yeah, it is paper-crafted then glued to canvas. Super awesome!

And those popping mini-eggs were really good lmao Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Slingmomma
Crafty Esthetician!

Accessory hoarder.... scarves beware!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #283 on: February 26, 2009 05:24:06 PM »

Wow another fanastic package! I love the wall hanging too! Super cute! Oh and I got the mint buds too, they look so yummy I am saving them for last!

I have a tote all planned, cut and ready to sew! I think I have to thank you Fruityloops for the idea... its weird as soon as I read your post about wanting to see a picture of the clutch it was like my brain went into overdrive! The exact pattern and fabric combo jumped into my head! Its going to be awesome! And I will get some pics taken of the clutch tonight!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A Spinners Magic Yarn ball! Join us!
Fat Quarter swap-almost done craft for sloth003 Cheesy
IYP 17-deadbathducky waiting still to receive!
Sew/Yarn v's Paper-got my partners!
Saor
Crafting for more years than I care to remember!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #284 on: February 26, 2009 05:54:22 PM »

I got a great package from jca1982. She is a first time swapper & spoiled me!

A record bowl full of choccie. Lots of pb chocolate - my favourite. There was more chocolate than in the photo - ahem. I love the record bowl. I have been meaning to try my hands at these. I am going to use it for jewellery.

A lovely apron and pot holder in Asian fabric. I love geishas and anything Asian. I have a bag with similar fabric.

Chocolate - a Ritter Sport(now gone), Gail Ambrosius truffles(divine), chocolate orange peel, lavender, orange, lemon and coffee chocolate(the lavender is so good).

The truffles! The salt one and the jasmine tea are the nicest so far! I am sharing each one with dh. He is officially not pushed about chocolate but gets very interested in the chocolate I get in swaps. He has even been eating my peanut butter chocolate! And he hates pb.

You can also see the lovely cuff she made me - so very me. I have not taken it off yet:) Also cool earrings and a string of beads.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009 05:56:19 PM by Saor » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #285 on: February 26, 2009 06:04:55 PM »

Oh great goodies!! I love that super cute chocolate wall hanging! And I totally covet all record bowls... and that cuff looks amazing!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #286 on: February 26, 2009 08:05:22 PM »

more great packages! so much to love and no room to mention each and every thing but I am overall impressed with the awesomeness of this gallery and the overabundance of chocolates that everyone seems to be providing for us all to drool over!  Roll Eyes 

my hubby brought home a bag of hershey mini bars last night, gave them to me, then made me open them because I had a scissors and he couldn't get them open before he got them home! stinker!

oh well - chocolate shared is chocolate made more fun!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
monkey_girl
« Reply #287 on: February 26, 2009 11:38:15 PM »

Well the question is where to start with the AWESOME package I received from Zombiecazz!

Perhaps at the beginning - with the letter telling me about all the goodies that were now mine!

Next is the USB stick full of AWESOME music & also some crochet patterns & an electronic "learn to crochet" book as I told Zombiecazz I really wanted to learn to crochet so she has given me all the tools I need (more about the other tools later...) The USB cover looks like a little biscuit - AWESOME!

Next is the new home for my MP3 player - Zombiecazz has just learnt to weave and I now own her first ever woven MP3 cozy - yah! It's awesome! As you can see my MP3 player is right at home:)

Next is my eyeball crochet purse - I love horror movies and the macabre in generally - I was SO SO excited by the purse!

...and when I opened the purse it was full of lollies...yum yum!

Phew....after all that excitement I need a cup of tea....just as well Zombiecazz sent me some tea and hot chocolate!

Now...about learning to Crochet...I received a wrap complete with hooks to set me on my path towards crochet greatness...

She also gave me these tiny eyeball shaped stitch markers! I LOVE them!

But wait there is more gothic crocheted goodness - a choker that looks like a zombie's neck! I ALMOST wish it wasn't summer so I could wear it now!

I also received a slice of my partners home country with this little Scottish Cookbook - I can't wait to try a shortbread recipe:)

She also game me this lovely scented chocolate candle set - it's so cute:) I haven't been home long enough to try burning the oil - but I will set it up this weekend!

...and last but not least - the part you've been waiting for.....THE CHOCOLATE!!!!

Thank you so much Zombiecazz - I love my package and you have been such a great partner:)

Also thanks to the organisers for arranging such an awesome swap - it's been great!

I hope my package doesn't take too much longer to arrive in Scotland!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.adventuresofagi rlfromthenaki.blogs pot.com

So many crafts, so many ideas, so little time!

My wist!

http://www.wists.com/Trees

I love charms for jewelery making, got anything gothic? Want to swap? PM me!
FruityLoops
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: February 27, 2009 12:29:16 AM »

T he he, loving the eyeball stitch markers and zombie neck, so cool!  Mmm and I bet the chocolate candles set smells yuuuuuuummy, pretty much every candle in our house is either coffee or chocolate or cinnamon, love yummy food flavour candles!

Enjoy the Green and Blacks butterscotch chocolate, it's one of my absolute favourites and I can eat an entire bar in the blink of an eye Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Persephone Hazard
I'm not going to live my life on one side of an ampersand

That song was about me.

« Reply #289 on: February 27, 2009 03:56:17 AM »

Green & Black's butterscotch! NOM NOM NOM. I really want some now... *pout*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When she was good, she was very very good - but when she was bad she was fabulous.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 50 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Mixing the Colors for Painting Portraits
Creating the Foundation Image for a Portrait
Posing the Model to Paint a Portrait
How to Paint a Portrait
Adding Finishing Touches to Your Chalk Drawing
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...