A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 304,764
Currently Running With Scissors:
788 Guests and 37 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Valentine's Classroom Card Exchange  (Read 17722 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lmcbride
It's business time.

My place is usually tidier than this.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: January 09, 2009 03:46:50 PM »

Welcome to the Gallery!  Below is a list of all the swappers and who you are sending to and receiving from.

HERE IS A FANTASTIC IDEA FROM ONE OF OUR SWAPPERS!

This is a request that each swapper do the following:
1. Select and copy your name and list of partners
2. reply into this thread, and paste your list there
3. As you recieve your cards, you can modify your post, perhaps by changing the color of your partners name that you receive from

In this way we could keep track of all the cards received.

This is just a request, because I realize that I can't impose new rules on you all in mid-swap
So I guess it's up to each of you to decide if this is a good idea and do-able for you.  I'll set the example and do the first one. Smiley

Otherwise, remember that you are not required to post pictures of everything you receive, but feel free to post as many as you can!  And, you are still required to pm me when you receive.  You don't have to do that one all at once, obviously, you can group your "received" cards into a pm to me as you see fit.

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cool Roll Eyes Tongue Undecided Wink
 Kiss Tongue Roll Eyes Huh Cool Shocked Grin Cheesy           Here's the classroom!
 Cheesy Wink Smiley Kiss Undecided Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy

SENT  RECEIVED  SENT AND RECEIVED

Lmcbride - Organizer - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Lilacprint, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Annacharlotte, Jenicat, superhooker, sheepBlue

superhooker - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1,  Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Jenicat, sheepBlue

carrieme - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbearsanrisa1Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Lilacprint, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Jenicat, superhookersheepBlue

sanrisa1 - first time swapper, welcome! - sheepBlue, superhooker, Jenicat, Ursulaandolive, Vog, Lukenlarry, Kevsbabe29, Lylacfey, Carrieme, Pumpkinbear

Lylacfey - first time swapper, welcome! -   , Dreambelle,   Pogo,  Fusbdgt,   sanrisa1,  Lilacprint, Sunspotted,    Jenicat, 
Lukenlarry,
Lmcbride,Carrieme, klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Kevsbabe29,Destined To Fail, Vog, Ursulaandolive,
Pumpkinbear, superhooker,  sheepBlue

Kevsbabe29 - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1Lylacfey, Lilacprint, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Annacharlotte, Jenicat, superhookersheepBlue

Lilacprint - klum78, Hockamama, Dreambelle, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1, Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29

Sunspotted - Co-Organizer - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29,  Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Annacharlotte, Jenicat, superhooker,  sheepBlue

Destined To Fail - Hockamamaklum78,   Dreambelle, Pogo, Fusbdgt, Sunspotted, crafty_dame, boogirl1984, Lmcbride,[color=blue]Pumpkinbear[/color], Carrieme,Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29,Lukenlarry, Vog,Ursulaandolive, Jenicat, superhooker, sheepBlue

Lukenlarry - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1,  Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Jenicat, superhookersheepBlue

Vog - first time swapper, welcome! - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1,  Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29,  Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Ursulaandolive, Jenicat, superhooker,  sheepBlue

Ursulaandolive - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, VogJenicat, superhooker,  sheepBlue

Annacharlotte - Lukenlarry, Sunspotted, Kevsbabe29, sanrisa1, Pumpkinbear, Lmcbride, boogirl1984, Janelleleigh, crafty_dame,  klum78

Jenicat - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, superhooker,  sheepBlue

sheepBlue - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Jenicat, superhooker

Fusbdgt - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme,   Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Lilacprint, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Jenicat, superhookersheepBlue

Pumpkinbear - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Carrieme, sanrisa1Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Lilacprint, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Annacharlotte, Jenicat, superhookersheepBlue

Pogo - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Lilacprint, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Jenicat, superhookersheepBlue

boogirl1984 - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNHPogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Lilacprint, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Annacharlotte, Jenicat, superhooker,  sheepBlue

TracyInNH - klum78, Hockamama, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1, Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Lukenlarry, Ursulaandolive, Jenicat, superhooker, sheepBlue  

janelleleigh - klum78, Hockamama, Dreambelle, TracyInNH , boogirl198, Pogo[/color], Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1, Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Lukenlarry, Ursulaandolive, Annacharlotte, Jenicat, superhooker, sheepBlue

Dreambelle - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Lilacprint, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Jenicat, superhooker,  sheepBlue

crafty_dame - klum78, Hockamama, Dreambelle, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Annacharlotte, Jenicat, superhooker,  sheepBlue

hockamama - klum78, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, CarriemeLylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Lilacprint, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Annacharlotte, Jenicat, superhookersheepBlue

klum78 - Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Lilacprint, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Annacharlotte, Jenicat, superhookersheepBlue

« Last Edit: February 10, 2009 12:07:06 PM by Lmcbride » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Get rid of all your boring, tiresome friends. Make friends with cabaret stars, exotic dancers, and down-on-their-luck royality instead." Jonathan Adler
Lmcbride
It's business time.

My place is usually tidier than this.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009 03:51:28 PM »

As I receive my cards from these wonderful Craftsters, I will make a note of it in this post by changing the color of their name.  I'll also be sending them each a Thank You pm when I get their card, but to the fullest extent possible, I intend to open all my cards on the same day, February 14th! Cheesy  I'm so excited!

Lmcbride - Organizer - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29,
Lilacprint, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Annacharlotte, Jenicat,superhooker,sheepBlue
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009 12:09:01 PM by Lmcbride » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Get rid of all your boring, tiresome friends. Make friends with cabaret stars, exotic dancers, and down-on-their-luck royality instead." Jonathan Adler
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009 05:27:18 PM »

I have received from everyone!  Smiley  Thank you all!  I can't wait to open them!

klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, superhookersheepBlue

I can't wait to see everyone's cards! 

I mailed my valentines on 1/20/09!

When these people are blue it means they have let me know they received from me:

klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, superhookersheepBlue
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009 02:02:46 PM by Jenicat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009 05:30:45 PM »

Here are my partners!

klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1,  Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Jenicat, superhooker

I'll be changing the colors to red when cards are received  Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009 01:38:15 PM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Destined To Fail
Craftster Duo!

2 heads are better than 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009 05:52:34 PM »

Our partners <3:

CARRIEME       LMCBRIDE
KEVSBABE29      DREAMBELLE
LUKENLARRY//  ///SUNSPOTTED
BOOGIRL1984/////CRAFTY_DAME
SUPERHOOKER//PUMPKINBEAR
LYLACFEY////HOCKAMAMA
SHEEPBLUE////JENICAT
KLUM78//FUSBDGT
URSULAANDOLIVE
VOG///POGO
//////
///

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009 07:23:59 AM by Destined To Fail - Reason: <3 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

W
             WWWWW
    W      WWWWW        W
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
   WWW    WWW    WWW
     WWW  WWW  WWW
           WWWWWWW
      WWWW  |  WWWW
                      |
                      |
superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009 06:07:11 PM »

I'll be receiving love from all these peeps:
superhooker - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1,  Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Jenicat, sheepBlue

I'll turn them red when they get here!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009 03:48:14 PM by superhooker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
hockamama
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2009 07:55:15 PM »

I'll also check my partners off in red when their cards arrive.  red because it's my fave color, but for valentine's, too.

hockamama - klum78, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Lilacprint, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Annacharlotte, Jenicat, superhooker,  sheepBlue

and Destined To Fail, I love the heart, fancy schmancy!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009 03:50:27 AM by hockamama - Reason: oops! failed to acknowledge last valentine!! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.
  ~Oscar Wilde

wistpinterestfacebook
kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009 08:07:55 PM »

I guess Red is the color of choice LOL so I will choose Pink just to be different  Tongue

I just love your heart Destined To Fail you guys are too much.

Here are my partners that have received cards from me.

klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1LylacfeyLilacprint, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Annacharlotte, Jenicat, superhookersheepBlue

here is my list of where my love is coming from.[color=pink]klum78,
Hockamama, crafty_dame[/color], Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, sanrisa1,Lylacfey, Lilacprint,Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Annacharlotte, Jenicat,superhookersheepBlue

« Last Edit: February 12, 2009 12:24:21 PM by kevsbabe29 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
klum78

Actual size shown

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2009 08:20:57 PM »

Love the heart!
 Here are my partners:

klum78 <--> Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Fusbdgt, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme, Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Lilacprint, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Annacharlotte, Jenicat, superhookersheepBlue

Ya'll will turn green once I have received because it's my favorite color. 
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009 07:28:38 PM by klum78 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
fusbdgt
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2009 08:45:12 PM »

Here is my list of fellow classmates!  How cute is the heart.  I'm jealous that i didn't think of it, so maybe i'll turn mine green Cheesy, hehe but they'll prolly be red Smiley when I get my love notes.

Fusbdgt - klum78, Hockamama, crafty_dame, Dreambelle, Janelleleigh, TracyInNH, boogirl1984, Pogo, Lmcbride, Pumpkinbear, Carrieme,   Lylacfey, Kevsbabe29, Lilacprint, Sunspotted, Destined To Fail, Lukenlarry, Vog, Ursulaandolive, Jenicat, superhookersheepBlue
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009 08:45:04 AM by fusbdgt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Summer And Spring Style Trends 2013
Rules Of Thumb For Eyebrow Shaping
Swimwear Slimming Secrets
Affordable Style Staples For The Summer
Tricks For Oily Skin In The Summer
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...