A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,520
Currently Running With Scissors:
665 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap Gallery  (Read 25048 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2009 07:12:57 AM »

Hi I have received three bookmarks I love the all my favorite so far is the Fairy one here are the pictures.

These are from BioformCallie
The first one is a map like a treasure map it reminds me of pirates.

The second one if of shoes and it says
I can deal with anythig as long as I have the right shoes.

and this is a group shot

This is from BeadedbyAmy.
First is the shell pendant.  One of the shells broke but that is o.k. I am going to use it as a cell phone charm I just love it

A group shot
This bookmark is my second favorite.

Thank you BeadedbyAmy and BioformCallie I will def be using them I think my kids are going to steal the ones BioformCallie sent.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

« Reply #131 on: January 16, 2009 07:24:12 AM »

Here is the bookmark I received from CraftyCarrie its my favorite.  The detail on this is amazing The pic do not do it justice.  She took alot of time on this and I so love it very much.  I am not going to use it in a book its just to pretty I want to look at it all the time.  I think I am going to hang it up in my craft room so as I can admire it.  I won't get any work done lol. Ok so here goes the pic

So here is the front of it. The leaves are cut out indavidually and I also think she drew on the stems  The fasrily is colored in by hand I think this was hand drawn but I am not sure. She has got gliiter on both sides and its georgeous.

a close up

this is the back again the pic don't do it justice it has glitter on it and again hand colord This took alot of time

and a close up

CraftieCarrie,
Thank you so much I can't say enough how much I loves it. You did an awsome job I feel spoiled

THIS ROCKS   Logged
cclewis05
What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.~*Anonymous

« Reply #132 on: January 16, 2009 07:35:59 AM »

I got my bookmark from tvelez yesterday and I love it! The quote is from Sisterhood of the Traveling pants which is books and movies that I adore!

the jeans look just like jeans I though that was so neat!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009 07:37:07 AM by cclewis05 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors.
-- Jim Morrison
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #133 on: January 16, 2009 08:42:36 AM »

I received from kitty98626 and zkatom Grin YAY I have received from all my partners
From zkatom I got this awesome freud bookmark one side says, dreams are often the most profound when they seem the most crazy and the other side says everywhere I go I find there has been a poet there before me.

From kitty98626 I got a freud bookmarks that says, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. I love the paper and I got an embroidered brain.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
laideebugz
« Reply #134 on: January 16, 2009 08:48:54 AM »

Thank you to RhymeswOrange for my beautiful bookmarks

I love the purple (my favorite color) cross book mark...  and the SMILE..... How could you not??

Thank you again!
-gina
Laideebugz
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oyhana
« Reply #135 on: January 16, 2009 09:12:19 AM »

Yay, there was a present for me in the mail today!! 

Gamemom42 made me this gorgeous embroidered bookmark.  Her stitching is perfect and I really like the designs.  One of my themes was black and white and it's very fitting as I've been eyeing up all the blackwork being posted lately.  Check it out!

Thanks so much Gamemom!  I love it Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

Personal swap friendly!  Especially ATCs!
angeltreats
« Reply #136 on: January 16, 2009 10:01:52 AM »

I love that blackwork one, it's very well done.  Blackwork always looks so tidy  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phnxreign99
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #137 on: January 16, 2009 10:52:20 AM »

This swap has given me so many great ideas - I think next year for Christmas I might send all the people in my life a bookmark just for fun.

I received from laideebugz and Colorfuldayz yesterday (so much fun getting all these gifts in the mail!)  Laideebugz is the red lacy one - done on her sewing machine.  Love it!!  And the other is a wonderful fabric one made by Colorfuldayz (I think the colors are much more perfect in real life - more pastel-y ...  my camera has issues.)

Thanks so much guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
ineedart
« Reply #138 on: January 16, 2009 11:35:34 AM »

That fabric one is beautiful! I wish I had all these ideas before the swap!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.   ~Pablo Picasso

Looking for small but interesting scraps to make I Spy Quilts for my kids...will swap other fabric or ??
franaroon
« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2009 11:53:18 AM »

I have received my final two! 
The first is from gossamer_gull.  I love everything about it, from the tiny paper embellishments to the technique used.  Yes, gossamer_gull, I believe you managed capturing a modern romance/reading them very well!

The second is from belladune.  It is a water color of the cabin from Nicholas Sparks book (and now film) Nights in Rodanthe.  I have read the book, but haven't got to see the movie yet.  I think it was beautifully done! 

I'm happy to have received them all, but sad that I will not have any more to look for in the mailbox!  I'll have to join up if this swap runs again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Art of Silver Filigree
The Art of Kilim Carpets
The Art of Felt Making
The Art of Turkish Glass Blowing
The Art of Ebru
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...