A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 305,035
Currently Running With Scissors:
413 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap Gallery  (Read 25797 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2009 05:08:56 PM »

I received from angeltreats and imakite

thanks so much, I think they will be perfect for keeping my place in a book Smiley

warning, gratuitous baby shots ahead

THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2009 07:15:15 PM »

I for one can't get enough of looking at your adorable baby, so throw those shots in there every chance you get. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

polutechnos
« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2009 07:50:32 PM »

I don't even know what this thread is about, but that baby is the most adorable little human being I have seen in a long time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

syri

Painfully Plain

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2009 08:00:22 PM »

ack I'm getting so jealous and anxious,  I've yet to recieve form any of my partners, but they had to send up to canada, and I have no idea how long it takes to get from there to here. 

If your partners are in the states you can expect just under a week, if they are international it can be anywhere from just over a week to a week and a half. Usually the post runs pretty well. It also depends on your locale in Canada. I know that some parts of central Canada get terrible postal service, depending on how far they are from Calgary or Toronto. I am fortunate that there is a postal centre in my municipality, (Halifax).

LOL not that it will help with the anxiety so much. I'm feeling it too! I keep checking to make sure that I sent the right address, even though every time I check it's still the right one! Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2009 08:42:20 PM »

ack I'm getting so jealous and anxious,  I've yet to recieve form any of my partners, but they had to send up to canada, and I have no idea how long it takes to get from there to here. 

If your partners are in the states you can expect just under a week, if they are international it can be anywhere from just over a week to a week and a half. Usually the post runs pretty well. It also depends on your locale in Canada. I know that some parts of central Canada get terrible postal service, depending on how far they are from Calgary or Toronto. I am fortunate that there is a postal centre in my municipality, (Halifax).

LOL not that it will help with the anxiety so much. I'm feeling it too! I keep checking to make sure that I sent the right address, even though every time I check it's still the right one! Roll Eyes

LOL  The anxiety is crazy!   I'm literally as far north as the high way goes in North western Saskatchewan.  So mail tends to take a bit longer then normal.    I guess I can't do anything about it, so I'll just try and be patient Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chelleoxford
« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2009 10:04:53 PM »

Got mine from Smarrt today!

Here's a shot of the front:

Here's a shot of the backs:

the quotes read:
Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested.
Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity
-Dave Barry

Here's an action shot of me ready to drink coffee and bookmark the page I keep trying to read but the kids keep interrupting and then I have to go and reheat the coffee again.

I really like the embossed paper.  Pretty!
--chelle
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oyhana
« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2009 10:33:15 PM »

LOL  The anxiety is crazy!   I'm literally as far north as the high way goes in North western Saskatchewan.  So mail tends to take a bit longer then normal.    I guess I can't do anything about it, so I'll just try and be patient Cheesy

Hey neighbour!  I'm in Regina. -46 with windchill today....brrrr.

Totally loving all the great creative bookmarks!  And that baby, WOW, is he cute.  I don't even like babies, he's very handsome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

Personal swap friendly!  Especially ATCs!
miss_kassandra
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2009 01:17:13 PM »

I recieved my last bookmark Smiley
i love it thanks pretty hate machine

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps Smiley
Willing to trade 1.5" sqaure of fabric

http://www.wists.com/miss_kassandra
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2009 01:36:45 PM »

Hey neighbour!  I'm in Regina. -46 with windchill today....brrrr.

Totally loving all the great creative bookmarks!  And that baby, WOW, is he cute.  I don't even like babies, he's very handsome!

haha I love how you say neighbour!  but I guess it is a small small world, so much so that 8 hr drives can be considered nieghbours!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phnxreign99

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2009 01:40:00 PM »

Here's some pics of the awesome bookmarks I received so far :

This one is from ineedart (love the use of actual photos!) Along with a crafty card too ...

These are from RhymeswOrange - wonderful job on the Goddess - thanks!!

This is better than Christmas, getting a new present in the mail almost everyday!  Thanks guys, I love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Cherry, Chocolate and Popcorn Bars
Homemade Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
A Dessert You Can Make With Your Kids Before They Head Back to School
How to Make a Pug Pupcake
Ice Cream Bread Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Thrifty Dog Bed
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...