A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
594 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap Gallery  (Read 23985 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pretty hate machine
Lady Disillusion

Still I fly...still I fall.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: January 19, 2009 08:16:00 AM »

I have received all my bookmarks, and now I'm finally posting pictures...!

This is what I received from carrieme, I love the simplicity and the antique key theme, really beautiful!

And here's what I received from miss_kassandra, this reminds me of a song called 4 O'Clock. The colors are lovely, too!

And this one I received from lancmaltby, I really need to pick a special book for this bookmark journal...

And last but not least, I got this really beautiful geisha bookmark made of origami paper from rowenlynn, it's so beautiful!

Thanks all for your awesome bookmarks, I kinda feel like I didn't send you as pretty as the ones I got from you but hopefully they'll be of some use for you. Thank you so much, again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

[revenge is the best revenge]
My still small wist!
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #171 on: January 19, 2009 08:29:09 AM »

All of your bookmarks are great, but I just love the geisha!  She is beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TracyInNH

Nectar of the gods...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #172 on: January 19, 2009 08:30:51 AM »

Nice Nice Nice! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
chelleoxford
« Reply #173 on: January 19, 2009 09:56:38 AM »

Received bookmarks from 2 swappers!  1st one from Cory Barton:
It was broke  Shocked Bummer!  However I plan on finishing the edge on the large piece for my book mark and the top piece will hang on my rear view mirror!  The symbols shown are Triple Moon Goddess, the caduceus, a medicine wheel and on the back the symbol for alchemy, an ankh, and the eye of Horus.  I'm inspired!

I love the triple moon sign!  Very nice crackle effect, the pictures do no justice. Thank you!

Ack!  Kid's fingers are everywhere.

2nd one is from Harvey, a lovely embroidered piece.  It's a coffee molecule!  Bordered by a quote from Star Trek Voyager: Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised!  --I agree and thank you for such fine craftswomanship.

By the way, the colors are maroon lettering with a tan and teal molecule and the backing is matching tan felt.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oyhana
« Reply #174 on: January 19, 2009 10:36:18 AM »

From the amazing and talented syri!!  A botanical drawing of a sugar maple tree...how she knew it was my favourite tree I don't know, but it is and I love this bookmark very much.  She also sent a letter on some very cute handmade stationary.

Thanks syri, it's just great!   Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

Personal swap friendly!  Especially ATCs!
cclewis05
What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.~*Anonymous

« Reply #175 on: January 19, 2009 10:48:32 AM »

WOW  Shocked All of these are soo Awesome! I will be doing the second round when it comes around no doubt about that! You guys are awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors.
-- Jim Morrison
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #176 on: January 19, 2009 11:12:05 AM »

Every time anyone post pics, I have a new favorite.  I really love that sugar maple.  Syri, you aren't only a crafter, you are a true artist.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

« Reply #177 on: January 19, 2009 01:00:49 PM »

I feel so privileged to have been in this first bookmark swap.  I think we will have tons more people in the second round.  I am amazed at all of the ideas and beautiful pieces of art that was made with one theme.  You are all amazing.  Thank you to the organizers for organizing you have done and aw some job
THIS ROCKS   Logged
syri

Painfully Plain

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2009 07:07:09 AM »

stuckmachinic and Oyhana I am happy that the bookmarks made it there safe and sound. I'm also very glad that you like them Cheesy
Also your words are too kind, gamemom42.

I have received my bookmarks from 2 partiners.

These two first ones were from gamemom42. I know I was going to post pictures of them the other night but I couldn't find my camera cable, and then I was stuck out while visiting my parents, because of a terrible snowstorm. However here they are Smiley They are fabulous.

This one is from Oyhana. I received them just this morning. She did an awesome job of illustrating a plant cell and on the other side a pretty collage of planty bits, I am terribly fond of botany, among other things.

Thank you both! I love them Smiley
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009 10:38:16 AM by syri » THIS ROCKS   Logged
smacckk

Don't count the days, Let the days count for you

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2009 07:14:03 AM »

Okay, I am not in this swap but when I have to say that I LOVE the science themed bookmark!!! I love how the elements from the periodic table form the word genius!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will trade for Winter 2008 issue of Stitch Magazine aka The One With The Skirts Grin

Check out my wists!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Use Exposure Settings in a Digital Camera
Learn how to Understand File Formats in a Digital Camera
Learn how to Choose a Digital Camera
Learn how to Take Digital Photographs
Secrets of Child Photography
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...