Wow I have a lot of _______ SWAP!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Lady Llanalla
Sign-up date range: Today until January 23rd
Date to send item by: January 31st
Do you have a ton of some craft item just lying around?
Maybe everyone of your friends gave you a box of buttons for Christmas and sure you like buttons but...
Maybe you bought the giganto pack of pipecleaners two years ago and haven't used them...
Maybe you were going to make everyone candles for Christmas and then ran out of time and besides you didn't buy the wicks and now all you have is a big block of wax that you have no place to store...
Maybe you misplaced your fat quarters for this quilt you were going to make for this guy, so you bought more and then he turned out to be a jerk and what are you going to do with all of those quarters that you don't even want to look at!
Whatever the case... if you have a bunch of some crafting supply that you just want to see the back of, or want to go to a good home this is the swap for you.
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO (that's part of the point)
Age requirement? Over 13
Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES, already done
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
No crafting involved!
You must send a package(s), (of no specified size) containing ONE prespecified type of craft supply
(i.e. fabric, or yarn or stickers or ephemera) with an approximate value of 10 USD
(7 pounds UK, 12 dollars Canadian... you get the idea) by January 31st.
You must post at least twice in the swap thread.
You must contact your partner(s) at least twice during the Swap.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Wow I have a lot of _________
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? YES/NO
Confirm that are at least 13 years old YES/NO
I agree to keep in touch with the organizers and my partner: YES/NO
I agree let the organizers and my partner know if I may be sending late: YES/NO
I agree to PM the organizers and my partner when I send and
when I receive: YES/NO
I agree to get a delivery confirmation number or for non-US swappers to save the receipt and take a picture of it: YES/NO
I agree to post pictures of what I recieved in the swap gallery YES/NO
I will consider posting pictures of what I have made with these supplies in the gallery YES/NO
What you wish to swap:
How many partners are you interested in swapping with:
What do you most wish to receive:
What you do NOT want to receive:
Remember there are no guarantees and please err on the side of your partner getting more goodies when deciding the value of you outgoing package.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Lady Llanalla - organizer
Mirthfairy - co-organizer
Happy Crafting y'all