A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 304,846
Currently Running With Scissors:
442 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 3 Gallery  (Read 16598 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2009 07:55:59 AM »

I receieved a fabulous package from phizzychick...the stuff is awesome as ever...she is amazing,

prepare to be very jealous!
first out of the package was this incredible piece of artwork, I love phizzy's work, but this is just wonderful, I adore it beyond measure

then there is this brilliant set of cards, I always need blank cards and  these are great, plus some glitter...i adore glitter and some heart shaped cardboard blanks, these will be so useful as they are so much more regular than I could possibly cut, there is also a very cut broach (is that how you spell it?) with feathers...In the middle of this picture is the craft kit and it is brilliant, it is an inchy making kit...inchies are my new obsession, teeny tiny pieces of art work, Phizzy send me blanks and papers and embellisments but also she hand made a little book of instructions, which is so cute and (as ever) very well done

this is a close up of the book

she also sent me this wonderful little dotee doll (I love the word dotee btw, in ireland as a term of endearment we use the word dote...like that child is such a dote, it means cute and sweet) I have her hanging in my kitchen above the cooker as a little kitchen goddess.

and then the most wonderful book came to light. An altered book started by Phizzy with plenty of pages for me to add to. I think I might make this a travelling book. What I love is that it is in Irish! here are a few pages.

thank you so much Phizzychick, for being such an amazing partner.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009 01:09:15 AM by edelC » THIS ROCKS   Logged

zuliblu
« Reply #161 on: March 31, 2009 11:37:14 AM »

I finally took pics of my wonderful package I received from Kartiana.  I could not find my battery charger for my camera, so I was visiting my parents this weekend and i used their camera.

Here is the items that are kartianas favs, She is a pre-school teacher and she loves Japanese food.  In addition to what is in the picture are some beautiful chopsticks that I used and left at home.  Kartiana included a oragami kit and some paper, I have been wanting to try Oragami.  There are some cute charms that say Peace, I love them.  The Apple A+ stamp along with a Crayola fridge pad that I will use for my grocery list. Also some adorable earrings in my colors:

And my favorite, a Apron with a ruffle bottom and a pocket in the yummiest fabric:

Thankyou Kartiana, you are a great swap partner!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dannispring240
« Reply #162 on: March 31, 2009 02:50:58 PM »

Hey everyone! ^_^
I am such a slow poke when it comes to posting pics. I was given another fantastic package from DV! She is an amazing crafter (and the fastest crocheter i have ever met!!). I have had tons of fun talking to you, crafting surprises, and laughing as the 4 of us hung out. Thank you so much for being so wonderful! *HUGS*

Now, on to the package:
First of all, I didn't get a box this time. Instead it was in a redecoraged travel case! So adorable!!

Inside: Oh yeah! Stuffed with goodies~

Sodoku book, travel checklist, pack of photo paper, journal, and adorable set of cards!

A ton of circulars  Cheesy

A blue and brown knitted bag, with beautiful stitching

A water bottle carrier (complete with vitamin water), and the flowers are for the vents in my car

I also recieved 3 cute hats, and an eye mask (All modeled by my little sister) Even though they are meant for me, I just couldnt resist taking pics of her  Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009 02:58:25 PM by dannispring240 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am very sorry to anyone wishing to look at the pictures that I have previously posted. Photobucket deleted my account without warning.  :/

wist: http://wists.com/dannispring240
etsy: http://stumpcrafts.etsy.com
amnesia
« Reply #163 on: March 31, 2009 10:08:03 PM »

Great packages!  I love the altered book -- so time intensive and with such a fabulous result!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cheebz

I make clothes for imaginary people

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 01, 2009 07:37:23 AM »

I am in love with that travel case.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Craftastrophe
« Reply #165 on: April 01, 2009 11:38:57 AM »

Here are the pics of the unbelievably great package that I received from mcook72677!!!!!

Group shot:

3 more favorite items: I received a yard of some really cute Alexander Henry fabric, a book called Forever Odd (which is the sequel to the book that I received in package #1), and some pomegranate gum (i didn't even know they made pomegranate gum!!)

Crafting Kit: Soapmaking!!
I received two different kinds of soap base, coloring, fragrance (it's called vineyard and it smells yummy!), a mold, and a how-to book

Large Item: Very beautiful ruffled apron!

Some extra goodies: Lavender Butter stick and 4 different kinds of soaps (Mocha Java, Rosemary Mint, Key Lime Pie, and Sweetgrass)

Thank you soo soo much for everything!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged
NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: April 01, 2009 12:08:53 PM »

I had to read your text twice as the first time I read Lavender Buttstick. Cheesy

I know...Shame on me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Saor
Crafting for more years than I care to remember!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #167 on: April 01, 2009 05:41:49 PM »

I covet the soap making kit and the soaps...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linnybelle
« Reply #168 on: April 01, 2009 09:52:15 PM »

I really like the decorated travel case.  I have at least two suitcases that I need to finish redecorating before I move.  The soapmaking kit is wonderful too and I like the inchie one too.  The aprons are both adorable! 

I can't wait to see more packages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for postcards from anywhere to use for RSVP cards for my 8/2012 wedding.  Have 80/200.
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2009 07:32:11 AM »

Everyone's packages have been awesome!

I should have posted these pictures sooner, but my folks are visiting and I have a terrible cold! Boo! One item that my partner edelC sent is very much in use at the moment!! Hankies! Cheesy

The whole package! Bits that don't have individual photo's are the book of nursery rhymes, yarns, mini magazine envelopes, crochet circle, Moon incense and leaf tea! I was spoiled!

A bag, but no ordinary bag...

A picnic bag, complete with pocket & napkin!

Painted tree pillow cases for my bed! I love the little heart leaves!

Awesome crochet kit (shown rolled up in that first picture)

I have no excuse now! Cheesy

And the fantastic cotton handkerchiefs! I love using these rather than the paper tissues, and these are so fun! My nose thanks you!

Thank you so much for all of your packages Edel, you have been a fantastic partner and I have really enjoyed getting to know you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Authors Virginia DeBerry and Donna Grant
Helene Cooper Talks About The House at Sugar Beach
Meet Author J.A. Jance
Marla Frazee Talks About All The World
Lisa Wheeler and Mark Siegel Talks About Boogie Knights
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...