A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 304,766
Currently Running With Scissors:
549 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 3 Gallery  (Read 16550 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zuliblu
« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2009 03:36:35 PM »

I received a wonderful package from Kartiana today, and I love everything!!! I will post pics tonight or tomorrow morning.  Thank you Kartiana for being such a great swap partner Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HarleyQuinn
« Reply #151 on: March 27, 2009 01:02:04 AM »

I received my package from Michowl today =)
I'll post the pictures of it's awesomeness in the morning... it's 1 am and I need to go to bed lol...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
goodtimegirl
« Reply #152 on: March 27, 2009 06:20:22 PM »

I received from bookworm 7155 this week. I'm just waiting for light to photograph by. My husband is working on our wiring, so I'm limited in light sources right now. I'm hoping to get home in time to catch daylight some night. I'll for sure get pictures tomorrow!! She made me the awesomest placemats!! Prepare to be jealous, all  Smiley!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HarleyQuinn
« Reply #153 on: March 27, 2009 10:40:29 PM »

So, yesterday I received package 2 from Michowl!!!

Here's the pictures of what she sent  Tongue

Most of what she sent came in this super cute Penguin tin (as you'll see I love penguins lol)

Inside the tin, was a 1/4yd piece of penguin fabric that I want to make something with now.. I'm being impatient lol, some paper for my random paper crafts, happy feet stickers lol, and a cute penguin card

also inside the tin was a few zippers and some paint brushes (which will get used very soon as now I have brushes to make spots for a box i want to decorate) along with the box was a set of measuring cups because I LOVE to cook, as well as 2 mini canvas for me to play around with

For the crafted portion of pkg 2,

She made me a SUPER AWESOME pencil case that has already made it's way into my backpack!!!

A cute black and white safety pin bracelet which got worn all day today

and last but certainly not least:

Some awesome recipe cards inspired by my love of Nightmare before Christmas and all things Tim Burton lol...

some of the recipes themselves... I cant wait to try one of the drink recipes... just have to have a certain BF of mine pick up some stuff I'm not legally allowed to drink  Roll Eyes lol  Wink

and just as an added thing, lol

An Edward Scissorhands comic from the newspaper lol... I just so happen to be watching that movie at this very moment lol
and incase you cant read it, Edward is saying "Damn, I can never beat this guy at rock paper scissors"  Grin

Thanks for everything Michowl!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Saor
Crafting for more years than I care to remember!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2009 05:38:04 PM »

I got a wonderful package(#2) from NiinaMaria a little while ago. I got the day after an operation so it cheered me up:)

A elegant china cup and saucer pin cushion. Since I am a messy crafter I am worried it would get broken if I left in my craft room so I have it on my dressing table holding pins and needles and safety pins and brooches. You can see the beautiful box it all came in.

Lovely vintage style pouch and apron and purple yarn. I love the colour of the yarn and the pouch reminds me of a purse my granny gave me as a little girl. I will post a picture of the pouch and yarn later.

Inside the pouch - embroidery floss(clever stuff in a package as opposed to a skein), a mini embroidery hoop, buttons(cute) and notions. I have been getting into embroidery lately so was delighted with these. Check out the lovely purple bow appliqu.

Clever apron made form a tea-towel. It has a very cute vintage/1950s feel.

I have been wanting a needle roll forever - but hadn't the courage to put my sewing skills to the test. Niina made me this beautiful one. I put it to use immediately. I love the fabric - it was inspired by my love of Japanese design. It fits all my needles.

Sorry for the delay in posting.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

goodtimegirl
« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2009 06:53:35 PM »

Ugh! My husband has been in the kitchen all day installing lights. I'm waiting for him to clean up so I can take pictures.

Love the needle roll.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2009 05:51:11 AM »

Hey Saor!

No worries about posting late as I wasn't too quick with it either. We can always redeem ourselves on package three Cheesy
Happy that you've found use for everything I sent. I had hard time parting with the bow but since I haven't used it in two years, I doubt I ever will and you told me you liked jewel tones so I thought you might find use for it. Maybe as a prop when you photograph your jewellery.
Anyways, got to get back to work with the package three.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

goodtimegirl
« Reply #157 on: March 29, 2009 06:32:43 AM »

Okay, thanks again to bookworm 7155 for the awesome package!! She sent me the awesomest placemats for my kitchen. My hubby doesn't often get excited about swap packages, but even he was excited for these.

I took pictures this morning. I was hoping to get them all out on the table on display, but my hubby and FIL just replaced the wiring and the light in the kitchen, so the microwave is still on the kitchen table (don't ask). So, I took pictures of them one at a time. Please ignore the mess that is my kitchen right now.

I took a lot of pictures (there were six placemats!!), so I'll do a combo of big pictures and thumbnails.

The back fabric and border of the previous one.

Back fabric and border.

Back fabric. (It gets a big picture because it's going to be my placemat...)

Or maybe this one will...

Actually, I think I'll just have to have a new placemat every night because I really do love them all!

Thanks, bookworm, for being such an awesome swap partner!! I'm sooooo glad we were paired up!!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009 06:33:37 AM by goodtimegirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #158 on: March 29, 2009 10:01:52 AM »

I received another amazing package from zuliblu!

She sent me a bunch of stuff that I will be using in my soon to be open pre-school  Cheesy

A herb growing starter kit:

It has my favorite herb, parsley! And chives (that I have also been wanting), and basil, and oregano! She sent some plant sticks to go with it and two cute little pots for growing watermelon and sunflowers! I am going to save the last two to do with the kids when I open  Smiley

Since I am a big Spider-man fan she sent some Spider-Goodies:

Playing cards (which I happen to collect  Wink ) and temporary tattoo tape! So fun!

Some fun rings and hair clip:

Very cool and fit my personality well  Smiley

Action shot:

The apple ring goes particularly well with my new journal!

Zuliblu sent me this amazing ATC, her very first I might add:

I love it! It was hard to get a good picture, but I think I was able to capture it pretty well.  Smiley I am going to have to come up with a really good way to display this.

And lastly, my absolute favorite thing (hard to pick with all the other amazing goodies):

Coffee art for my kitchen!!!! Shown with ATC as size reference. Oh man, I love this painting so much! I will probably hang it in the dining room so it isn't close to kitchen hazards (like moisture). I love the style, the swirls in the steam are fantastic.  Cheesy I love love love it!

I'm actually in love with my whole package  Smiley Thanks again zuliblu!!!! You were a terrific swap partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
Saor
Crafting for more years than I care to remember!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #159 on: March 29, 2009 06:30:11 PM »

Great place mats and herb kits and art.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Joanna Brooks Reveals Her Story in "The Book of Mormon Girl"
Kathy Reichs on Her Novel "Bones Are Forever"
Classics Novels Are Being Morphed Into Erotica
Kresley Cole Reveals the Inspiration for Poison Princess
Brad Thor and Armand Schultz on Black List Interview
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...