A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,551
Currently Running With Scissors:
363 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 3 Gallery  (Read 16339 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

goodtimegirl
« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2009 04:24:35 PM »

Those towels are seriously adorable!! Wisting them.

p.s. I'm nearly finished with #3. I'm just trying to figure out my how-to instructions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tazzsangel19
« Reply #141 on: March 09, 2009 07:39:31 AM »

Here is package 2 from cuppiecakes83

she sent me 4 skiens of yarn (there was 2 of the pink) 2 balls of the baby pink yarn
a crochet headband (love), a pair of hair clips, and a tree cell phone charm (so awsome)

close up of clips and charm

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linnybelle
« Reply #142 on: March 10, 2009 01:35:34 PM »

Those are great!  I love the pink yarn and the cell phone charm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for postcards from anywhere to use for RSVP cards for my 8/2012 wedding.  Have 80/200.
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2009 11:21:13 AM »

This is really stupid. I've been waiting for a friend to get her butt off her couch and give me a needle. It's a specially made needle so I can't just send any needle. GAH! Everything else have been ready to send off since the last sendout >_<
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
amnesia
« Reply #144 on: March 13, 2009 03:42:53 PM »

I have pics to post from my package#2 (finally found my camera cord again!) and I'll try and put them up tonight or tomorrow -- just wanted to say thanks in advance to Crazy4bags for her generosity and general swap-awesomeness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amnesia
« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2009 10:36:24 PM »

For package # 2, crazy4bags went crazy with the fabric selections -- she sent very generous portions (up to a yard!) of a whole bunch of really fantastic fabrics, some of which were super cool vintage selections:

She also sent a whole bunch of paper supplies in a variety of colors and textures for my paper crafts!:

She made these gorgeous cards, with this really cool spirograph pattern thread in the middle:

I loooove jellyfish and she made this awesome handpainted shirt:

She made this terrific reversible corduroy and plaid bag (so well made -- awesome!)

..and last but not least, some coveted coffee... mmmmm... coffeee

Duuuuude... I'm so totally spoiled!  Thanks so much crazy4bags!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cheebz

I make clothes for imaginary people

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2009 06:55:02 AM »

I am jealous of your jellyfish shirt. I too, love hermaphroditic invertebrates.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #147 on: March 22, 2009 10:10:02 PM »

Dannispring240 and I exchanged our final packages last night. We went on yet another double date and had a fabulous time! But what was even more fabulous, is all the wonderful things Danni gave me! This time I got it correct and took pictures of the package I RECEIVED, not the package I gave, haha. Grin Anyway, on to the loot!
(I took half the pictures yesterday and half the pictures today since I wanted to take better pictures of certain items)

First off, some more yarn (I can NEVER have enough yarn!) and 4 granny squares to add to the afghan I am collecting squares for

An ultra cute bag with matching zipper pouch and fabric coasters

a baggie full of knitting stitch markers, clip on flowers (which can be worn in my hair OR on one of my many hats), cupcake toppers with various messages, a magnetic picture frame, and a weekly dinner planner with magnet for my fridge

Closer pictures of the stitch markers, there are 20 in all and came with a ring to attach it to my WIP bag

A GIANT ziplock bag of scrapbooking supplies for my DIY kit (the thing literally weighed 3 or 4 pounds!)

Here is what was inside of that giant bag

And last but DEFINITELY not least...HIS AND HER MONSTER BEANIES!! Modeled by my dorky husband and myself Grin

Thanks Danni for everything! I enjoyed swapping with you and I feel like I've truly made a great friendship with you and I know we will be hanging out and personal swapping far beyond this swap! Thanks again. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
cclewis05
What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.~*Anonymous

« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2009 12:21:57 PM »

what a Awesome package! I think I bout had a fit at all the stuff you got in your goody bag! Again Awesome package!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors.
-- Jim Morrison
witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

« Reply #149 on: March 23, 2009 04:20:54 PM »

I got an awesome package from pseudo_pix on Friday but I didn't get a chance to upload the photos until tonight. Here's the whole package together:

It includes: A COW scarf, orange fingerless mittens, some fabric, yarn, a recipe for Quinoa soup with some Quinoa (is that right?), some tea with a lovely mug to go with it, beads and a kit for needlebinding-which looks like so much fun...

A close-up of then mittens:

And a close-up of the coolest freakin' scarf ever:

Thanks, pseudo! I hope yours gets there soon!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Paleo Stuffed Peppers
Perfect Tailgate Foods: Healthy Sausage Options
Favorite Game Day Treats Under 300 Calories
How to Make a Breakfast Burger
Dry Rubbed Smoked BBQ Ribs
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...