A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,059
Currently Running With Scissors:
476 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 3 Gallery  (Read 18658 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SnapsAndDrangons
Snaps And Dragons

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2009 09:19:33 PM »

so i go a lot of awesome
ok so the list of awesome stuff:
1. Beef summer sausage (already eaten) (made in Chicago)
2. Gibson's seasoning salt (Made in Chicago)
3. Farm House Ranch  ( from Ohio kinda close)
4. Fannie May (candy from Chicago)
5. Dark Chocolate ( made in Illinois)
6. Obama Rama ( what does democracy smell like?)
7. Buckingham Fountain ( awesome notebook)
8. Lincoln park Zoo Pencil
9. CKinzu perfume (not shown my roommate stole it as soon as  she saw it)
And an awesome card with a beautiful bride on the card.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pay no attention to me dancing with my girl, we have every intention of being failures in this world.

My Small Wists  http://wists.com/sarahelizroberts
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2009 07:46:06 AM »

I received a lovely package from edel! This is my first MAF swap and I loved finding out about someone else. It's so funny that we have lots things in common, and yet some we are exact opposite! Grin

About edel: A fabulously glittery shrine to all the things she likes & an ATC to the Joy of Love!

Home package: Postcards (I love standing stones and always make detours on trips to visit them!), wonderful smelling local soap (love handmade soaps), a tea blend (I love tea too!) and handmade chocolate (not pictured because it was soooo yummy!)
Also, a Christmas card and frankincense resin as we had been talking about that. I love the smell so much!

All the things edel loves: Fabric, skulls (me too!), cocktails (yummy!) and some bling earrings

Thanks edel!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009 07:49:02 AM »

Wow, that package from edel is so creative! I don't think I have seen anyone take me up on the creative piece/atc option, everyone tends to do the photo album. It is all very lovely and refreshingly inspired!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009 01:34:45 PM »

My package arrived from pseudo_pix while I was at work today! I came home to my hubby pointing at it and saying, "You got presents! Are you going to open them now?" Lol. What a big kid! As soon as I can shoo him and his brother out of the house I'll post pics of pseudo's fabulous package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
Saor
Crafting for more years than I care to remember!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2009 11:37:07 AM »

I received from NiinaMaria yesterday. I hope the postman appreciated the lovely Marimekko box it came in:) I certainly did.

Local things- fabulous Marimekko fabric - I love poppies. Though I m a knitter rather than a sewer I love nice fabric. I have a plan for this fabric:) You can also see the cool box everything came in and a Marimekko bag. Also there was a DVD of the Northern Lights:) and a reindeer leather bookmark with my name on it. I love bookmarks and this one is so soft. The last two things represent Lapland where she is from. I have a fascination with the Arctic - so am lookinf orward to seeing the Northern Lights DVD.

Her favourites - her favourite magazine( had fun looking at the photos and trying to work out what the articles were about), Marimekko napkins(adorable pattern) and yummy chocolate biscuits - her favourite treat. You can see even more of he lovely fabric here.

We are both sending the photos/artwork part of the swap separately.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftastrophe
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2009 12:21:58 PM »

I just received my package today from mcook72677!

First is the scrapbook she sent me.  I only took a picture of the cover, but she used some really pretty papers on the inside.

My partner is from Michigan, so she sent me postcards, a local magazine, and this amazing rosemary mist spray.  As soon as I opened the box, I could smell it!!!

Lastly, for the favorites I received some Dove candy bars (very excited to take a bite of one...), a novel by Dean Koonz (I'm a bookworm), and some tasty lip balm.

Thanks mcook72677!!!  I can wait to start working on the next package  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2009 01:05:49 PM »

It was a cold and wet night, our heroine was returning home from a long day at work, tired brainsore and weary, she came into the house and her mood was instantly lifted by a ray of sunshine from Seville. I got my package from Phizzychick today.

it is fabulous and I adore everything, so in no particular order. She sent some great photos of Seville and the cathedral, a beautiful bookmark of some of the floor tiles, some yummy (strawberry ) smelling tea (I sent her tea too!!) from her local shop, A gorgeous little ceramic framed mirror, also made locally.

They have a tradtion there of Navidad (Hope I have spelled that correctly, brain completely fried today!) where they have a float and they give out candy, so she sent me a christmas decoration which is so adorable and candy, of which not a lot left as my daughter has got her hands on it.

She also sent this gorgeous piece of art, its a double sided heart shaped hanging piece of art, i love it. Isn't it gorgeous.

and my very very favourite thing, my daughter I are totally wowed by it, she made and bound an entire book about her favourite things. I adore Phizzychicks art work and am completely stoked at this.

this is my favourite page from inside

and a couple more pages.

Thanks Phizz

« Last Edit: February 10, 2009 12:26:05 PM by edel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

zuliblu
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2009 02:11:23 PM »

I received from NiinaMaria yesterday. I hope the postman appreciated the lovely Marimekko box it came in:) I certainly did.

Local things- fabulous Marimekko fabric - I love poppies. Though I m a knitter rather than a sewer I love nice fabric. I have a plan for this fabric:) You can also see the cool box everything came in and a Marimekko bag.
Yummy, I covet Marimekko fabric, you could say I am obsessed Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Saor
Crafting for more years than I care to remember!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2009 03:07:52 PM »

Local things- fabulous Marimekko fabric - I love poppies. Though I m a knitter rather than a sewer I love nice fabric. I have a plan for this fabric:) You can also see the cool box everything came in and a Marimekko bag.
Yummy, I covet Marimekko fabric, you could say I am obsessed Wink

It made me very happy:) I have a friend who has a Marimekko pillow case - she will be very jealous, lol.

Phizzy - love the little book - very creative.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lylmousy
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2009 04:03:26 PM »

Here is the fun package I got from bekahzzzz
First we have two photo pages she did. One has pictures of her self on them and the other has a picture of a Sponge Bob cake she made and Mill Mountain and its star.

Then we have some post cards of Roanoke

Then she sent me a mug from Mill Mountian Coffee which she says has been around longer than Starbucks. She filled it with some pumpkin spice coffee.

She sent a box of chocolates from Baylee's Best, the chocolates where not around long enough to be photographed but I saved the box. She sent a hat made out of her favorite yarn, and a book that she says is one of her favorite type books. It's Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie.

She also sent a bottle of vanilla that she says is the best, I forgot to take a picture of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Only exceptionally rational people can afford to be absurd.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn About the Art of Glass Blowing
How to Make Money as a Stand Up Artists
Women in Comedy
The Importance Of Delivery in Comedy
Appearing on Television as a Comedian
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Creamy Pasta with Peas
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...