A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,545
Currently Running With Scissors:
677 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 3 Gallery  (Read 16338 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Persephone Hazard
I'm not going to live my life on one side of an ampersand

That song was about me.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2009 03:00:23 AM »

I would so love to be able to be a part of this swap, it looks like such amazing fun. While I've been looking at the packages on this thread I find I've been putting together the package I'd send in my head!

Hopefully there'll be another one some day that I can take part in [grin]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When she was good, she was very very good - but when she was bad she was fabulous.
EOcrafter
Never met a craft I didn't like

mmm rummy drink!

« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2009 12:22:35 PM »

Arg..I just put together a huge picture post and it *poof* disappeared Sad  Lets try this again...

First off, my partner is spectacular!  She sent me so many things that not only SHE loves, but coincedentally enough, I love!

Shall we start with Martha Stewart: (not pictured, Martha Stewart Living magazine, the casserole recipes got my thru a long day of supervising contractors last week!)

the lovely scrapbook Southern Flower gave me with some CUTE pictures of her kitties.

Yay! spatulas!  My kitchen is blue too, mmatches all the rest of the Martha Stewart kitchen stuff i have!

Some lovely sparkley MS mum stickers...along with two really cool stamps that have already gotten used.  I LOVE the bird one!

Cool ice cube tray, makes ice to fit in water bottles!

FABRIC!  I know SF has a love for fabric like i do, I was HOPING I would get some!
Also, some Wisconsin post cards Smiley

Finally..some food!  Good choices on that too, I love cheese and my hubby LOVES summer sausage, also note the adorable little cheese board and knife!  Will go well with the wine tasting parties I sometimes have!...I wonder what type of wine I could pair with the gummy bears?..maybe a cabernet  Grin

Well Southern Flower, I LOVE everything!  I can't believe how much we have in comon!  Thank you for such a wonderful package!  Kiss  Kiss

Thank you!!!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009 02:22:45 PM by EOcrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

tazzsangel19
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2009 08:22:53 PM »

After all the craziness of the past 2 weeks (started school, it snowed) I am finally posting my first package. My camera takes really bad pictures, and dies very quickly. Please forgive there crappiness.

first there is a really pretty photo box. Then for the local items she sent me a shot glass, some playing cards, and this great ATC of the Space Needle. For her favorites she sent me 2 kinds of candy (Werther Original's and Riesen;), and the last thing is not pictured, I was soo excited when I saw it I ran to add it to the rest of my collection. It seems we both love V.C. Andrews books, and she got me one I didn't already have "Broken Wings".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sewsew-a-Gogo
Faster, Pussycat! Sew! Sew!

I'll show ye.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2009 12:03:24 PM »

I have received my package from the fabulous amyracinrose! 

Yay!  She sent the sweetest letter ever, Ella Enchanted, a documentary about Hurricane Ike, a "mixtape" of Dreamy Loveland Music (I love it!), a memory book from West Orange-Stark football team...

... an adorable little framed embroidery, another embroidery peice about her, some blank tea towels for my stash, a really wonderful photo album, and some Mardi Gras beads!! 

Thanks so much Amy!!  I can't wait for the next two packages!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently taking a hiatus from swapping.  Sad

I've always wondered what disease cured ham had.

Wist Bandwagon
bekahzzz

www.sew-knit.blogspot.com

« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2009 05:11:05 PM »

Hello all, just now posting pics from my first package....just found my camera cord! Here is the great stuff I got...

mint cookies, spicy salsa, and dried fruit along with her scrapbook, which was super creative.

berry tea, comfy socks, reusable grocery bag, chocolate sunflower seeds and Zum beauty bag with lots of goodies

Close up of Beauty goodie bag!!

Better late than never....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sew-knit.blogspot.com

My Wists: http://www.wists.com/bekahzzz

I'm interested in personal swaps!!
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2009 12:02:48 PM »

Ok so fingerscrossed I have done this properly! but I modified my original post to show pictures of the second package I received from Phizzy...instead of adding a new posting??

Prepare to be very jealous. She is fabulous
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2009 12:10:18 PM »

Ok so fingerscrossed I have done this properly! but I modified my original post to show pictures of the second package I received from Phizzy...instead of adding a new posting??

Prepare to be very jealous. She is fabulous

You dont have to edit your original post, but if you do post the link to it either here or in your signature or both. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2009 12:27:45 PM »

Ok this is a better place to put this, I want you all to see the wonderful things that Phizzy sent me. (Thanks designvigilante)

PACKAGE TWO!! In an cold february. Phizzychick sent me a fantastic package that lifted my day. It was almost too beautiful to open. Look!! how could you open this, OK I managed. it was wrapped with some brilliant Tape measure, tape, and had a great bacelet in greens and blues, that I havent taken off yet. A lovely letter which had the first inchie I have ever seen affixed to the stamp. I think inchies might be another thing I will be taking up soon!

When I finally got inside this was the awesomness. Three pieces of beautiful fabric, each more lovely than the last, my favourite was a piece that looks like light shining through a stained glass window. There was also a great piece that has botanicals scattered over a black ground. I love the colours.

Then this brilliant brilliant pack of paper ephmera to use for altered books etc. I dont know how she managed to squeeze all of this into one packet.

And the best of all was this fabulous shrine, it is 'Boudoir" here are some views of it.

Thanks again Phizzychick, I adore everything

« Last Edit: February 17, 2009 09:25:27 AM by edel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

stafishtaylz
Don't lose your dinosaur.

I have a rock, I have an iron.

« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2009 12:47:10 PM »

What a great package!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2009 01:03:44 PM »

That is an awesome package! It is definitely deceiving since the first picture looks so tiny.  Love the fabric btw!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Flower Part 10/11
How to Crochet a Flower Part 2/11
How to Crochet a Flower Part 11/11
How to Crochet a Flower Part 1/11
How to Crochet a Dish Cloth Part 7/9
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...