A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,702
Currently Running With Scissors:
717 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 3 Gallery  (Read 15997 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: April 28, 2009 12:19:33 PM »

I kinda was saying as a joke " I might have stuffed it in the other envelope". Nooo! I Guess I have to send a PM to my other swap partner Roll Eyes

I don't know if should I laugh or cry...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

michowl
Michowl Designs

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #191 on: April 30, 2009 08:59:28 PM »

Hello everyone, so I've been pretty absent, but I received my final packages.  I loved everything I got in all three packages, and after memory card disaster, I've retook all pictures and will be posting everything her.  Smiley

Package #3

Here is a lovely notecard with the info on what she made

I love love love these hair clips, i'm wearing them right now  Grin

This is the kit that I got.  she chose this fabric because i'm a huge jim henson fan! I love it!  It is an embroidery kit.

These are three of her favorites that my partner sent me.  I've never seen the movie, I love this brand of hot coco, and this is actually one of my favorite lip glosses too! the one i have is almost out, so this came at a perfect time  Grin

These are a few extras I got, I love the owls, birds, and the note pads.

The last thing is going to come in handy when I go on the road in two weeks.  I love the colors, and it has my logo and it is a perfect fit! I also like the mock-up zune, he he. 

Package #2

I got some felt and buttons to add to my stash, these are two of my favorite materials!!

Next are two  handmade journals and one ceramic bowl.  The bowl is really pretty, I don't want to use it for food, it is too nice, maybe i'll fill it with some buttons.  Smiley

Finally is some extras.  more owl goodies (can never have too many  Grin)

Package #1

I lost the original pictures that I took, so I put everything together.  the only thing missing is the book the hot zone, my boyfriend had taken it two days after I got the package and started reading it.  He finished the book, loved it, but couldn't remember where he put it when I wanted to take pictures.

here is some local art

I had a great partner, both of us ran into some things that caused us to be behind, but It was worth the wait for everything!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HarleyQuinn
« Reply #192 on: May 07, 2009 06:18:39 PM »

I received pkg. 3 from Michowl today!!!

I'll post pictures tomorrow after work, I'm off to a cake decorating class!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
HarleyQuinn
« Reply #193 on: May 17, 2009 11:20:26 PM »

WOw, how time flies when you start a new job...
I'm (Finally) posting pictures of pkg. 3 from michowl, sorry it took so long to post!!!

Her favorite things:

Some sculpey and a hilarious fly wind up toy that my friend stole to go with her ladybug

And further proof of how much she enjoys buttons lol

Michowl sent me an awesome Jewelry making kit, I didn't get a picture of the "sample" bracelets she made for me before they got stolen as well lol, but She did make me a resin piece with a litte rat/mouse (my rat just passed away not to long ago but when we started the swap I'd mentioned I had a pet rat) and she also made me a replica of Jarith's necklace from The Labyrinth!!!

And, apparently, at some point in time, She stalked me so well that she went to my older sister (Cuppiecakes83) to get advice lol, she told her "When in doubt, make something Nightmare Before Christmas" lol
So, Michowl made me a SUPER adorable Sally's dress Apron

A Jack and Zero paintbrush apron

and finally, SO CUTE!!!

Another felt monster that was inspired by Jack lol

Thanks so much Michowl!!!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009 04:06:15 AM by Phizzychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lylmousy
« Reply #194 on: May 24, 2009 08:08:38 AM »

Here is what I received from my partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Only exceptionally rational people can afford to be absurd.
NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: May 24, 2009 12:16:29 PM »

I have received Saor's package ages ago and here are the pics. I didn't want to take any picture's until I had cleaned my place, where I have
finally a proper studio set-up. This means I have a separate computer table and a craft/art table, latter which is now sitting in front of window. Plenty of natural light and plenty of space.
Here is the entire loot. I receive a nice embroidered tote, which I'm either to use as WIP- bag OR I'm removing the handles and make it into a cushion for my balcony (I have big plans regarding my outdoor space). Yarn scraps. I specifically asked for leftovers as I am an aspiring amigurumist. The small rolls are Kool Aid dyed and the colours are yummy! Earrings and a necklace in my face colours; yellow necklace and turquoise earrings. And the best of them all... Rei Shimura novel! I've already read it four times!!!

And the embroidery detail

Thanks Saor!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Aaron Axelrod: The Making of the "Bad Reception" Art Installation
How to Draw Rito Yuuki
Oil Painting For Beginners
Behind The Scenes At Red Bull House Of Art In Detroit
Andy Warhol Drawing Bought For $5 Could Fetch Nearly $2 Million
Latest Blog Articles
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...