A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 299,174
Currently Running With Scissors:
458 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 97
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2009 Holiday Handmade Crusade :: (INACTIVE - Search for the 2010 thread)  (Read 72389 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stoliedina
« Reply #280 on: January 30, 2009 09:24:52 PM »

WOW - Christephi that's amazing!!! I've only knit four pairs of mittens, (I do however have excellent excuses, i.e. getting laid off and desperately trying to make ends meet!) maybe I should pass off the crusader title to you, haha!

I'm so proud of all of you! I can't wait to do the first drawing. For some reason I thought that January only had 30 days, but there are 31! I bet some of you lurking can bust out an ornament in 23.5 hours Cheesy

Stay Crafty,

Your Craftastic Christmas Crusader

THIS ROCKS   Logged

shimma shimma, glimma glimma, c'mere let me give you a lil' shhhparkle. - me Smiley

http://www.geekxnerd.com/
http://geekxnerd.etsy.com
deathchicken
Once upon a time, there was a girl. The end.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: January 31, 2009 05:53:36 AM »

Wow! I'm new to Craftster, but I'm mad I didn't stumble across this thread earlier! I *love* making ornaments, and one of my resolutions for this year is to start working on Christmas/Hanukah stuff early. Meh. Oh well. Will just have to wait for next month's theme.

I think, though my knitting skills are rusty and sub-par, I might have to try making those mini-mittens...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I secretly want to be a ninja. With sparkly fairy wings!
lynner4
« Reply #282 on: January 31, 2009 09:29:34 AM »

here are my owl ornaments, thanks for sharing the pattern.  I have one more to make.  the red/white/blue one has flag felt on the back, for my patriotic mom.  The brown one with green stitching has a brown,orange,green paisley flannel on the back and I colored the brown paillettes with Alcohol ink.  Thanks for looking.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ineedart
« Reply #283 on: January 31, 2009 11:22:48 AM »

lynner4, I love how your owls turned out. The first thing I noticed was the brown...I love the autumn-y colors of it! They are fun to make, eh? I am hoping to make several  more over the course of the year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.   ~Pablo Picasso

Looking for small but interesting scraps to make I Spy Quilts for my kids...will swap other fabric or ??
fusbdgt
« Reply #284 on: January 31, 2009 11:34:33 AM »

How incredibly upset am I that it took me a whole MONTH to find this thread!! Oh well I'm totally gonna join in on this one even though I was a little late on the uptake.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stoliedina
« Reply #285 on: January 31, 2009 01:38:57 PM »

Hey everyone! So entries close at midnight tonight for January! I've done an initial tally between Craftster, Flickr and entries submitted via my blog. Together we have made 156 ornaments and/or holiday items!!! Fabulous work all of you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shimma shimma, glimma glimma, c'mere let me give you a lil' shhhparkle. - me Smiley

http://www.geekxnerd.com/
http://geekxnerd.etsy.com
qazicat
Qazicat

Just not enough hours in the day to do craft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #286 on: January 31, 2009 03:08:39 PM »

I'm keen to know what theme you have for February  after all it is Feb 1 here in Australia
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Qazicat Designhttp://www.netspeed.com.au/qazicat/

My Wists - http://www.wists.com/qazicat

I am willing to do personal swaps for ATCs
creatively_clumsy
« Reply #287 on: January 31, 2009 03:32:54 PM »

Christephi:  All of your items are really beautiful!  I really like you snowflake Smiley

lynnr4:  Love the owls!!!!  They all have great perosnalities Grin

I have made quite a few of my tress, but have mainly been working on Valentine's Day items.  I think I will try to get one type of ornament done each month in addition to the other themes.  Everyone has done such a wonderful job with all their ornaments!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009 03:35:02 PM by creativly_clumsy » THIS ROCKS   Logged
loulabear
« Reply #288 on: January 31, 2009 05:14:07 PM »

Hi All,
I know, talk about waiting until last minute.  I just uploaded pics of the ornament I made.  Here it is!

It's beaded on my beading loom and sewed onto some felt.  I have another pattern that I've made up, but I still need to bead it and sew it...maybe next month?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lylanni
« Reply #289 on: January 31, 2009 05:49:16 PM »

Well here's my contribution.  I'm finishing up a few more but I thought I'd post this one since I like it the best.  You can't see it in the photo, but it's a white color and covered in ultrafine purplish glitter.  Sorry for the bad picture, I didn't have very good lighting Sad

« Last Edit: January 31, 2009 05:49:46 PM by Lylanni » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 97 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Turkey Chili
How to Make Roasted Turkey
How to Make Roasted Pork and Potted Vegetables
How to Make Biscuits and Frankfurters
How to Make a Low Country Boil
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...