A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,797
Currently Running With Scissors:
740 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 projects a year 2009!  (Read 75094 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #850 on: December 31, 2009 04:05:15 PM »

Well, I know I got to 50, but the majority was for swaps. I'm making a list and sticking to it for 2010, I'm not counting anything for swaps this time!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #851 on: December 31, 2009 04:26:10 PM »

Happy New Year everyone Smiley.Sorry I haven't touch base but things are really chaotic around here  Sad.I didn't even get close to 50 projects because of everything going on.Not only does my mom have breast cancer,but I found out that my dad has lung cancer & is on dialysis too.I've just been too stressed out to think about projects.Hopefully this next year I can do better.I do have a few projects I'm thinking about attempting.One is a crocheted purse and I don't know what else yet.I just need to relax.Anyway hope everyone has a very crafty new year. Smiley

*hugs* The priority is to spend time with your parents while they go through tough times. My step-mom had breast cancer during the year. She is okay now. This year my dad will be getting treatment for cancer too which they caught early. They may have discovered it very early but I am still afraid. I wish your parents the best.

They haven't had enough hours to schedule people to work this week so I've had lots of time. I made two things in as many days Smiley

55ish abouts. Teddy Bear Feather Fascinator
56. Gothique Ball drop earrings
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissMina
« Reply #852 on: January 01, 2010 09:23:09 AM »

I saw this in about august of 09 and I thought to myself I wont post a comment because I don't make that much in a year... but last night I went through the pictures of the things I have made for my hair school (that I started in november) and I think I made 100 domino pendants but I counted it as one after going through everything I ended up with over 100 projects :O I never thought it was possible so thank you and I'll be sure to post as I go this year!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hair,cars,yarn,and resin. I've got it covered!
CraftNClutter
Formerly: shuffar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #853 on: January 01, 2010 02:39:14 PM »

December Gallery of Completed Projects

December turned out to be a very productive month, and I was able to eek out the last project without even rushing. It feels good to actually have finished the challenge, but after 2 years, I think in 2010 I'll be taking a break - instead I'll focus on completing some things (crafty & otherwise) I have hanging out there.

My first day at my new job we spent the morning crafting these large ornament balls to decorate our front window. In the couple hours, I ended up making 4 in different holiday color schemes.

This was a redo for a hat I knitted earlier in the year for my sister to gift to one of her friends. This time, after dropping down several needle sizes, I ended up with a hat that was more appropriately sized and was much smoother to knit than the first (because I knew some little tips to make it easier from my first foray).

I really love knitting dishcloths with pictures on them. Makes the project go easier because I am forced to pay attention to what I'm doing.

A crayon and paper holder I made for a two-year-old, thought it would be perfect for mom to carry in her purse for restaurants or something.

My nephew requested a special bag so he could carry his two best buddies around with him wherever he goes. The design for the bag is completely my own and has two levels - most clever, the bottom container that allows his alligator stuffed animal to chill in it's own "habitat" complete with "water" & "fish" to eat. Check out the blog post to so some more details.

Pretty jars of cookie ingredients. Enough Said.

I made these bows to adorn the cookie jars as well as some presents. I wrapped all our gifts in brown kraft paper and wrapped them with a few strands of dark red yarn, so I thought the deep green felt bow would be a perfect accent.

Another dishcloth. With a slight hiccup. But it's meant to clean dirty dishes so I didn't sweat the mistake.

Project #49 - Gay Paree City Scarf
While visiting Paris this fall, my main souvenir was some french yarn. This is what I ended up making with it (I even bought a new cream wool winter coat to showcase it specifically). It's a bit shorter than I would like, but otherwise fabulous.

Project #50 - Front Door Draft Stopper
In an attempt to seal up the house a bit more from the winter chill, I made a draft stopper using leftover fabric from my nephew's bag and filled it with corn cob. Every little bit helps, right?

Interested in finding out more about my projects? Click the "project name" under each picture!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bottles caps? Please!

::blog:: - Craft 'N' Clutter
::wists:: - inspiration & desires
::Stalker?:: - That means you,
le-y
« Reply #854 on: January 04, 2010 02:27:52 AM »

I'm so in! This is my first year REALLY crafting, i did a bit of knitting last year but nothing major as i was pregnant and all that concentrating made me sick LOL

after 2 years of being pregnant and 2 kids under 2 i've got the crafting bug, i love making things for them i've already completed 3 projects this year Smiley 2 hats for my 4 month old and a travel car mat for my 18 month.

i've got a jumper to finish for the eldest to do too
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #855 on: January 04, 2010 03:21:49 AM »

here's the link to my first project for the year

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332945.0

I love the way it turned out, simple yet effective
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #856 on: January 04, 2010 08:11:35 AM »

Tanza--you need to post this on the 2010 thread!  You can get to it through my signature then bookmark it!  We want you to be part of the awesome 2010 projects that have been wonderful like yours!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #857 on: January 04, 2010 11:08:07 PM »

oops, thanks for the heads up....I knew there was a reason you don't post when your tired
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Run in High Heels
Fashion Police: Broken Heel Emergency
How to Shop f or Designer Shoes
Fashion Trends: How to Wear Floral
Fashion Trends: How to Wear Ruffles
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...