A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,750
Currently Running With Scissors:
630 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Frustrated craftster in need of ideas of bday gift for boyfriend!  (Read 2820 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

magickalcreation
Ninja Master

Youre just jealous cause the lil voices talk to me

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2005 09:06:04 PM »

hehe amelie thats sucha cute idea! I love it, so gonna use it cause like you can use the coupon idea for all sortsa things! anyway, I already visited em..it turned out amazing..wish i took pics of the final result but yeah i got a shoe box n made a collage on it..magazine cut outs..and stuck on different materials..threads n shit and painted his name on it and alot of patterns..it looked REALLY amazing im so proud of it..then inside i got blue and white confetti, and inside i put in some of his fav chocolate, a lil coke keychain ( hes addicted to coke ), a book i found ' best soccer jokes' cause hes also addicted to soccer lol and i also got em a journal where i decorated the front and inside wrote: this book belongs to: and had a cutout of his head next to it lol and inside i wrote a list of ' 50 things i love about you' and i designed the pages with glitter n colors n drawings..also wrote em a poem..and then cause hes always wanted to make prints on shirts..hes got all these cool logos n shit hes sketched jus too lazy to buy the equipment for printin it out so i got em the dyes n a few shirts and stencils so he can get it done.. thats about it really..he really loved it, im so glad! his REAL bday is on april 15th tho so im thinkin of sendin em a lil somethin via dhl ..maybe a card and this really cute pot leaf ahstray i seen in this store but thatd be all like encouraging him to smoke when he knows im not really into that but eh, i'll see..thank you so much for all the ideas *hugs* much love!

*~mellie~*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yarkris
I'm not that girl

There's nobody wiser, not when it comes to popular

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007 07:27:29 PM »

so, uh, i know this is kinda old but my (now ex) boyfriend is in LOVE with Manchester United. So, i went on Ebay and searched Manchester United and came upon a razor cellphone cover with the manchester united logo on it for 22.00. Waaay too expensive. So, i bought a simple red one, found pictures of the logo and transfered it on myself using that rub on print off paper from Lexmarx.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kristin Elizabeth. loves keys. Little Mermaid. WICKED. Broadway. Singing, dancing, acting. Fashion Design. Potter Puffs. Harry Potter. Alice In Wonderland. Scrapbooking. Jewelry Making. Avenue Q. Ninja Turtles. 80s. Thrift Stores.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Vanilla Marshmallows Recipe
How to Make Candy Cane Truffles
How to Make Chocolate-Covered Strawberries Fit For a Queen
Homemade Cranberry Jelly Recipe
The Nutella Burger Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...