Swap name: ~Amigurumi~
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: missmoppet
Sign-up date range: 01/02/09-01/11/09
Date to send item by: 02/21/09
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
If so, which country? no
Age requirement? 13
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: NO, all countries can join.
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
This is a swap for those amigurumi addicts like myself. Whether your just a beginner when it comes to amigurumi or advanced I welcome you to this swap! For this swap you can send an actual amigurumi and/or supplies that relate to making amigurumis. The minimum requirement is to send 1 medium(or 2 smalls) to your partner. The chart below is a guide to help determine what size category your item(s) would be considered.
Amigurumi by time:
-Big = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
Supplies by price if sending supplies:
-Big = $15 or more
-Medium = $5-$15 dollars
-Small = $5 or less
Extras are optional so, if you would like to do more please mention that in the proper section of the questionare. That way I can match you to someone else who would also like to send extras.
Communication during this swap communication is required. Meaning keeping me and your partner up to date with your progress. You can do this by either sending us each a pm and/or posting in this thread at least once a week.
Also, as your swap organizer please feel free to pm me with any questions and/or concerns you may have during this swap.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: !Amigurumi~
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Are you a beginner, average or advance level of making amigurumis?
Would you like to send & receive extras?
Other then sending an actual amigurumi are there any supplies you would be willing to send to your partner?
Other then receiving an actual amigurumi are there any supplies you would like to receive?
Are there any other types of amigurumis such as foods or characters that you like?
Least favorite colors?
Pets or smokers in the house?
Anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
23-macreede (replacement partner)