Swap name: Owl Swap Round 6
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: SundayAfternoonHous
Sign-up date range: 1/2/09-1/11/09 (or until we reach 24 participants)
Date to send item by:
2/25/09-extended deadlineGALLERY: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=290366.0
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? n/a
Age requirement? none
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES, this will be #2 at time of posting
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap: We Love owls! Owls! They hoot, they fly, they regurgitate their food, but darn they are cute. That, and they make great crafty muses.
For this swap we will be crafting 2 medium and 2 small owl themed items
. You may decide with your partner to craft more, but 2 medium and 2 small hand made items are the minimum amount to make for this swap. Please make sure you and your partner both agree if you will be making more items than the minimum. No one is allowed to agree to less
than minimum without notifying and seeking approval of the organizer!
A few of MY organizing rules, they might seem strict, but they ensure a smooth running swap with happy participants:
A FEW OF MY RULES:
1. You MUST put OWL Swap Round 6, or something to that nature in all of your PM's
2. You MUST post in the thread at least once a week
3. You MUST purchase a DC# (delivery confirmation number) and PM it to me when you send if you and your partner live in the US, if you live in another country, you must provide me and your partner with a photo of your receipt if requested. I won't mark you as sent if I don't get a DC.
4. You MUST PM me when you send and receive
5. I simply will not approve anyone with multiple feedbacks stating they have not pm'd when sent or received, did not purchase DC, or is a habitual late sender.
6. Everyone is expected to send on time. It's not a giant swap, so I don't expect flakers. If you are going to be late, you must notify me ASAP. Those who are late and do NOT notify me, will receive negative feedback on 2/25 which will not be removed or corrected until the items are sent, and I get a DC/tracking #, and are delivered. I know this sounds strict, but I want to have a smoothing running swap and want everyone to get what they deserve from their partners in a timely manner.
7. Finally, be patient with your organizer! I love doing this, but I have another life too
I promise to answer your PM's in a timely manner, but sometimes I am not on here for a couple of days due to work and life, so please just be patient with me and give me a day or two to answer your PM's, update your feedback, etc before you hound me with even more PM's :DThanks
What you've been waiting for!
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Owl Swap Round 6
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What types of crafts can you do? (knit, crochet, clay, jewelry, etc)
What crafts would you like to receive?
Is there anything you would not like to receive?
Relevant information about yourself for your partner:
Favorite type of owl (if you have one!):
Do you have any allergies or aversions, pets, or live in a smoking household?
Least favorite colors:
Do you have a wists? If so, please provide a link for your partner:
T-shirt size/bracelet/ preferred necklace length, other sizes you think might be necessary:
Anything else you want your partner or organizer to know?
Participants Who have been approved:
**welcome first time swapper
21. Ma Rut
23. chilly billy
**welcome first time swapper
ALL FULL AT 24 participants!
ewife < -- > Ma Rut
korok < -- > .:dollface:.
nannetta < -- > chilly billy
pup_p_love < -- > rowenlynn
lindyv321 < -- > Nesse
elociNNicole < -- > mamaAnn
Rainbow_Storms < -- > michowl
dharma_rebel < -- > simplysimonsis2
gamemom42 < -- > eye_on_sparrow
mlheran < -- > h_pets360
jw < -- > ThatsWhatSheSaid
kitty98626 < -- > paintindiva