A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
660 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Children's Ongoing Wish Swap Round 6 (COWS 6) Gallery  (Read 3306 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

teachingjonah
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2009 06:35:16 PM »

What a sweet package.  I adore that box.  Aria was very sweet to pose for you when she was sick.  She is lovely. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

brilor
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2009 09:40:21 AM »

OK so here is the pics of our package from Rlynn.... For my oldest son some hemp jewelry ( it is so his style) he's such a beach lover. Then this adorable monster appliqued shirt for Tyler and for the grand finale.... A Jedi robe for
Sean. He is so thrilled with this robe!!! We had to go to grandma's and show her how cool he looked! She even included the store bought light saber Cheesy My boys just love their goodies!!!! Thanks again Rlynn... this was an over the top package!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
brilor
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2009 09:43:05 AM »

ribbitingboutique I love the painted box and frame!!! The painted owl is too cute!!!! Very nice package Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RougeRaven
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2009 02:24:21 PM »

That jedi robe is amazing, I am completely envious lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft Blog- one 30 day project each month

http://stitchittotheman.wordpress.com/
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2009 04:58:21 PM »

Oh, what a cool Jedi! Great robe and light saber!
And the necklace with the shell looks great!
Not so certan about the monster shirt - okay, so it's very cute, but doesn't that make the kids who wears it a two-headed monster, and who needs that? Smiley Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2009 07:16:59 PM »

we got a lovely surprise...more hair barrettes from ribbitingboutique.  So pretty and perfect for keeping Aria's crazy hair out of her face!!! Thank you.

And we got teachingjonah's package as well. 

Okay...the doll is soooooo cute!  Thank you so much!  I love her outfit.  Heh.

You will note that there are several pictures, Aria loves her very much.

And we got the coolest play food EVER!  felt eggs and cookies, crocheted (is that right?) pear, strawberries, and carrots!

Aria took right to those as well.  You will note that there is one strawberry and a pear missing as Aria swiped them before I took the photo.  You can see her little fingers getting ready to swipe another strawberry and the carrots. 
here's the pear!

This was an awesome package, thank you, thank you, thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spectrumsparksie
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2009 09:21:38 PM »

I received my awesome package from brilor Today.  Thanks heaps brilor, my kids are over the moon with the stuff you sent.  Things are a bit insane here at the moment, record setting heat wave, power outages and the start of the school year.  I will post pics asap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

teachingjonah
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2009 03:42:41 AM »

I'm so happy that Aria likes her doll Smiley and the food.  Milo liked the food so much, that he kept trying to steal it away before it could go in the box.  I've already made some for him, but now he has a new list  Cheesy 
I love the pictures of Aria's hand snatching the carrots and hugging the doll.  I hope she is feeling better. 
The hair bows are wonderful too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spectrumsparksie
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2009 07:39:17 PM »

Here are some photos of the wonderful stuff my kids got from brilor
Emily first, and I requested hair bands, hoping for two.   She got  lots!  Brilor was super duper clever and made a wristlet with Emily's name that also matched one of the bands.  Superb.  There were also some hair clips, the best one of all is not inthe photo, it is a bee and Emily is wearing it at school right now.  Emily collects stickers and brilor sent a ton!  She was super pumped about those because she could tell all her friends they had come from another country.  She has taken them all to school in her sticker album for show and tell.  (Brilor, she also stole Will's, but we won't tell him Wink

Will is transformers mad, and as you can see the pillow case was a huge hit, I am going to have to make sure I get it washed and dried on the same day (which i don't usually manage) because I am sure he won't let me take it off when he is around.  He also got the unexpected treat of a transformers lunch bag.  He has just started his first year at school so it was super appropriate.  The tonka truck is an assemble yourself piece, but he is going to need Daddy to help with that one.  He also received a ton of stickers, wish mysteriously went missing  Wink

Thanks so much to brilor for being an awesome swapper.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ribbitingboutique
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2009 06:08:23 PM »

Wonderful surprises from Mimi.  She also included 3 packs of chalk and a roll of paper, which were immediately taken by my 5 yr. old.

Thank you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Beaded Lanyard
How to Use a Beading Board
How to Make Fimo Beads
How to String Beads
How to Make a Shamballa Bracelet
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...