1. Finish the 2 quilts that have been lurking in the wardrobe for I don't know how long.
2. Make a roman blind for the bathroom.
3. Make a new roman blind for the kitchen.
4. Have a go at a cathedral quilt.
5. Make some more undies for my daughter (she likes vintage and unusual style ones that's difficult to find or way too
6. Join the stacks of crochet squares I made whilst ill into something meaningful Smiley
7. Make a lavender heat pillow.
8. Make a new lid for the hat box I made (for storing winter things - gloves, scarves etc) and cover with nice paper.
9. Start a 'traditional' hexagon quilt - SMALL. I'm going to make this as a lap quilt and want to complete just a few blocks this year to see if I like it.
10. Have a go at a postage stamp quilt. Have admired these for ages and thought they would be too tricky, but will make a few small blocks to see if I can and if I have the patience to complete one
11. Sort my charity shop finds into some kind of order so I can decide what kind of quilt I want to make - nice simple one though.
Lots of quilting going on here - thanks to mucho inspiration from you lovely and talented folks at Craftster.
12. Make a long cushion for my rather uncomfortable garden bench (seat and back)
13. Crochet and afghan for use on my garden swing bench - I love sitting out there, but can get a bit chilly, so a snuggly blanket of some sort will be good I've seen some gorgeous alpaca and mario wool
14. Make a gnome for the Roaming Gnome Swap - Done
15. Cover a photo album to go with Bruno my gnome - Done
16. Make a medium swap item for LGBT swap - Done
17. Make a small item for LGBT swap - Done
18. Make a small item for LGBT swap - Done
Can't post pics of the LGBT swap stuff until my partner has received them.
19. Decorate/cover 3 craft storage boxes.
20 Make some more storage boxes.