A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 300,953
Currently Running With Scissors:
713 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist  (Read 26512 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« on: December 30, 2008 07:55:22 AM »

All packages for this swap are due to be sent out by April 25th! If you wish to redeem negative feedback but did not have a duplicate account with that negative, you should either send to your original partner or check the swap angel board for angel opportunities.

If you have already chosen someone in the swap to send to, please be aware that the due date is approaching. Swappers who had duplicate accounts with negative feedbacks MUST send by April 25th to amend this feedback.

GALLERY!!

As some of you may know, we are currently running an amnesty program for people who have created duplicate accounts and have old negative feedback to clear up. We are requiring each participant to be a swap angel for each negative they have on a past account, plus one extra time. The good news is that we have several people who wish to redeem their feedback. Currently, though, there are not nearly enough angel positions for them to sign up for in order to make things right.

For this reason, we have decided to hold a special type of swap, open only to Friends Of Craftster and to people who are participating in the amnesty program or are redeeming negative feedback. Here's how it will work:

Only FOCs may post wishlists. Because the FOCs will not be sending a package, you may join even if you are currently involved in 5 swaps.

If you are an FOC, you may pm me with your signup information and then post a wishlist. Please include a few large items you might wish for, as well as several medium and small items. Remember, the more realistic your list, and the more items you include, the better chance you have of getting chosen! If you are chosen, your list will be removed and your swapper will send you a few items from your list. The swapper will choose one large or two mediums, and then two of your small items. When you receive, you will contact me so I can help fix your swapper's feedback, and then you will post in the gallery and include a nice thank you message to your sender. Feedback will not be given for this swap, as FOCs will not actually be swapping and senders will be getting a negative removed from their profile.

FOCs: because this is not a regular swap, there is a chance that either you will not get chosen, or you might get flaked on after you are picked. Please note that there will be no angels for this swap. If you don't receive, though, there is no loss as you will not be sending out items to your swapper. Each FOC may post a wishlist just once. Once you are chosen, your wishlist will be removed.

Best of luck to all the swappers redeeming feedback, and to all you FOCs hoping for a little treat in the mail.  Smiley

Swap name: FOC Second Chance wishlist
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: rackycoo
Sign-up date range: December 30-April 25
Date to send item by: April 25

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO

Age requirement? 13+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Is a Friend of Craftster: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES

Details of swap:
Friends of Craftster who are in good swap standing may pm their signup information to me and post a wishlist. Please include the country you're from in your wishlist, as well as any info you think might help out your swapper. Each list should include a few large items, and several medium and small items. Swappers wishing to redeem feedback will choose a FOC and notify me. Upon being chosen, the FOC will remove the wishlist so others have a chance of being chosen. No one may be picked more than once. The swapper will have until April 25 to send, but may send sooner if they wish. Upon receiving, the FOC will post pics to the gallery and thank their sender. No feedback will be given for this swap, and no angels will be provided in the case of someone not receiving.

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: Please put FOC wishlist in the subject line of any PMs regarding this swap!

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: FOC wishlist
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address including the country

My wishlist:
Large items:

Medium items:

Small items:

I am a FOC, and I understand that this swap was specifically formed to help people redeem feedback. Upon receiving, I will post pictures to the gallery and thank my sender. I also understand that in the event I do not receive from this swap, no angels will be provided. YES/NO

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:

When you are struck through, your partner has received and your feedback has been amended.  Smiley
Dropkick Mick > MandyLikesPie
starfishsea > psoupdesigns  Smiley
pokerin > Yulu
appaj00ce > barbolot  Smiley
greatlonggone > elociNNicole  Smiley
charmling > littlebiskit  Smiley
meowari > GatsbyGirl  Smiley
iloveoctopus > Kasie  Smiley
butofcourse > pinkleo  Smiley
RueRue > atsuko  Smiley
iloveoctopus > princesspimp81  Smiley
Not A Reindeer > eukarya
amymisha > Hippiekender  Smiley
3littlechicks > dollbecky
orangebelle > animegirlie
bettflow > javastain
bettflow > elvissatx
bettflow > michowl
peacenlove92 > DinosaurusMeg
Mlsocci74 > psyche  Smiley
rlynn > SugarySweet  Smiley
rlynn > myklia  Smiley
rockmygypsysoul > hollistercobabe  Smiley
Megnificent > missmoppet  Smiley
Megnificent > perlabella  Smiley
Megnificent > Twiztidblood  Smiley
kluckingbear > beadedbyamy  Smiley
Sonjaboo > AsphaltQueen  Smiley
Sonjaboo > sunspotted  Smiley
BattleMaidenStudio > SilverWing  Smiley
kirein3ko > beckashell
kirein3ko > taerowyn
goldsheepbowl > GrannysAnnie  Smiley
pjmclnj > SciFunk  Smiley
pjmclnj > audio-astrophysics  Smiley
Atellix > goldfishpollywog  Smiley
cataplum > Ruby Copperhead  Smiley
stereoette > lafemmefatale  Smiley
greatlonggone > lindyv321  Smiley
GingaNic > Cya
DisneyFan > MissDisney
Cyndall > SevsOnlyGirl
raina.storms > Tero  Smiley
vecr81 > Feast Your Eyes
vecr81 > ImAKite
RawrBoogers > BananaAmbush  Smiley
BattleMaidenStudio > Windoverireland  Smiley
kaymkay > zuliblu  Smiley
vecr81 > imafundork
vecr81 > rainbowmeow
Cayce > murbeck  Smiley
Cayce > Kurtzie  Smiley
Tara1979 > slingmomma
Tara1979 > spicytaco
NiinaMaria > gavagai  Smiley
iloveoctopus > dharma_rebel
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009 05:39:43 AM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
phoenixfiredesigns
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008 09:00:00 AM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin * * UPDATED! * * Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

About Me
Greetings everyone! I'm a 31 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats. My favorite colors are jewel tones like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber. I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.) My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy. I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together. My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes. I love to read, I enjoy photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

My Wishlist
Please feel free to use my wist or my amazon wishlist for even MORE ideas and inspiration! Anything on either, I'd love to receive.

Large Crafts
*big wish* -- A robe like this one. It's just so lovely and I desperately need a robe. (3/4 length or long-sleeves, and mid-length overall. Not too short, not too long. I wear a US size 4 and can send measurements if needed.)

*big wish* -- A tote like this one. I love and covet everything about it from the colors, fabric to the pattern.

*big wish -- A purse in this kind of style. I LOVE, LOVE LOVE this bag. The mix of the cord and the cable...? LOVE.

*big wish* -- This scarf in these exact colors. I think this is one of the most perfect things ever. I don't really need scarves as a rule because I live in Florida, but I'd find reasons to wear one like this!

-- A weekender bag like Amy Butler's style. There are some tips here as well. It could be in different fabrics though. (Maybe brown/blue?) It's just too challenging of a project for me!

-- Something stained glass - sun catcher, glass mosaic item, etc. I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself.

-- An argyle vest like this. I love the style and pattern but it could be in a different color. And it wouldn't need to be wool since my skin gets itchy from wool. I wear a US size 4 but could give measurements if needed.

-- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft (no wool please because it itches me) I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. (HUGE bonus if it's argyle pattern. I don't know why but I love argyle.)

-- Something ceramic/pottery or vase or a bowl or a tea mug or whatever. Again, a skill I don't have but love.

-- Wrist warmers in this pattern. It's just utterly cool.

Medium Crafts
*big wish* -- An apron like this or this  or like this especially if it were in teal blue and chocolate brown colors. (Or used like cute owl fabric or such.) I wear a US size 4 or can send measurements if need be.

-- A purse like the first one here or like this. I like the shape of both styles but it's really the look and colors of the fabric I'm really sold on. So something in similar colors/patterns would be great.

*big wish* -- A migraine therapy kit like this.  I have had migraines for more than 15 years and this kind of thing DOES help.

*big wish* -- A Slanket! I almost bought a "snuggie" but the fabric was icky. (It was like thin felt.) I want soft, awesome microfiber fleece stuff, you know? Something long enough to cover my toes as well. I'm forever using a blanket on the couch so this would come in hand GREATLY.

*big wish* -- An Autumn Leaf Barrette. I miss autumn since we don't get leaves changing colors here in Florida.

-- A cool fitted tee like these. I love the colors of these examples. I wear a US size 4 or typically a size small or medium. I pretty much live in baby doll/fitted tees.
 - http://www.wists.com/PhoenixFireDesigns/b8278a3977c184f0454e3661b44d5913?offset=0
 - http://www.wists.com/PhoenixFireDesigns/b43d1d191ced6ae1babfd7c537c6ecc1?offset=0

-- Yoga pants! (examples: like this or this) Roomy, 3/4 length or floor length (30" inseam) comfy, soft, cottony, not too tight on the waist. I lounge in them on my days off and I just love 'em. (US size 4 short length or I can send measurements if need be)

-- Anything with a phoenix on it. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items here as inspiration.

-- A small purse/wristlet like this one.

-- Something (surprise me!) incorporating owls, penguins, bats, cats or red foxes. They're my favorite animals.

-- Disney stuff. Be it characters (like Mickey, Figment, Belle, Mike & Sulley, etc.) or movies (The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Monster's Inc., Lady and the Tramp, etc.) or the parks (I live near WDW but I've never been to Disneyland), or historical stuff (books on Walt or the making of the parks, etc.), or things I can use/take to/wear about any of the above, I LOVE DISNEY. So by all means, get creative! Grin

-- Things for my apartment in Teal Blue and Chocolate Brown. I love these colors together. And I'd love something in them for the home. A quilt or throw; art; kitchen accessories; pillows; curtains, etc., etc.

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my wishlist, or the colors I like and see what you can make that you think I'd like.

Small Crafts

-- An ipod touch cozy - I love this style and the soft fleece interior.

-- Fused glass or glass (microscope) slide you think I'd like.

-- A ribbon organizer. Doesn't have to be this fabric. It's more the idea and the style of storage that I like here. Chocolate/Teal color combo would be great as would fun/cute fabric or prints (like owls or something.)

-- Sewing stuff: Such as... Fabrics!  (I'm a new sewer so I covet fabrics now.) Also, Sewing notions, tools or other helpful stuff a newbie sewer would need/covet/want/drool over. (Threads, buttons, snaps, etc.)

-- Complete Guide To Sewing Book in either this new edition or this older edition. I'm still a very novice sewer who could make use of a reference book like this. (Especially since no one I know locally sews!)

-- Starter resin kit/supplies (resin, molds, etc.)

-- Starter rubber stamp carving stuff. (Maybe a kit or items like tools, the rubber to carve into, how-to/instructions, etc.)

-- Gemstones and gemstone beads. In every shape, size and color. Donuts, cabs, chips - anything! I LOVE working with gemstones and I can never, ever have enough.

-- Lampwork beads.

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I'm always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal, unique clasps or toggles, and jewelry wire in 16 gauge and 24 gauge in any color. Gemstone chips are awesome as well since I make Tree of Life pendants with them.

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones.

-- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.

-- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)

-- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)

-- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009 02:47:48 PM by phoenixfiredesigns - Reason: pick me! pick me! =D » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
CamOovas
Don't drink and craftster.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008 01:20:17 PM »

I'm from Wisconsin, USA and I never pass up an opportunity for free stuff!  I'm a vegetarian/animal rights activist so please don't use animal products such as horn, bone, or non-recycled leather in my projects.   I like natural themes- rocks and water and trees and such and also natural colors. I don't like pastels or neons or plastic or anything too "synthetic."

Feel free to use my wists as inspiration, it's kept pretty well up to date. Also see my craftster profile for more info.  Smiley Thanks!!

My wishlist:
Large items:
Kitty eating monster bed http://wists.com/CamOovas/6e5eda6b9506778e7b39a874ac9d5fd2?offset=320
Durable large dog bed (I could stuff)
Koi or dandelion hoodie or long-sleeve shirt http://wists.com/CamOovas/6b94fa0329d33113619b88ee61876e14?offset=220
Scoodie! (knit or sewn, with a long scarf)
Dobercoat that will cover my dog's naked belly: http://wists.com/CamOovas/d77effca387c9d7fcb553de798b9f18e?offset=280
Wool dye (for roving, I don't know if there is a difference)
Button maker

Medium items:
Handcarved botanical/arborial stamps (trees, ferns, leaves, etc- Not too big on flowers)
A wisty surprise: http://wists.com/CamOovas
i-pod cozy with a pocket for ear pieces
1/12 scale dishware/baskets/crates for use with my miniature pieces.   These would have to be "to scale" enough to be sold, as that would be my intent. I suppose that would go under supplies, as well
Large fleece puppy sack http://wists.com/CamOovas/d02f50c845f7c0a16003ca05c4f991bb?offset=120
Ceramic switchplates http://wists.com/CamOovas/2eb39e3a363ef3db97acf948c1099634?offset=300
Ceramic planters
Plant hangers (like macrame, or cooler)
Lampwork beads
A wierd bracelet like this: http://wists.com/CamOovas/3ba4d8a93b619f354dd2c261957f569f?offset=280
Realistic looking small glass eyes/noses

Small items:
Ceramic pendants or beads http://wists.com/CamOovas/4895e73924eb8efca1ac0d1581df697d?offset=120 http://wists.com/CamOovas/6149a14b0730aa783c117ccf5741076d?offset=120
Handmade or weird yarn in 10 foot increments for rapunzel scarf (and just because I love handmade yarn)
Quality gemstone beads
A pretend fountain pen, that has the ink cartridges that go inside so you don't have to dip it.   I happen to know these can be found in the UK. At WH Smith. And other places
Solid color wool (shrunken sweaters, scarves, I need bigger peices)
Non-USA/British/Canadian/Mexican coins
White or clear lite-bright pegs (I only need a few of these- like 5)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008 05:46:50 PM by CamOovas » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008 04:14:18 PM »

Hi, My name is Phyllis and I live in Oregon, USA.  I love miniatures, cats, trees, gardening, travel, vintage toys, and fine white wines.  I am a toymaker, but I like to try all crafts.  I have just recently started to craft in paper. In addition to my list, I can use crafting supplies.  I would love anything that you want to make for me.  I'm not real picky.

My wishlist:
Large items:
Lap quilt
wall hanging or some kind of wall art
homemade socks size 10-13 in natural fabrics
yard art or junk art
landscape sketches

Medium items:
travel pillow
reusable shopping bags
potholders or hotpads
fingerless gloves