Swap name: Kim Harrison/The Hollows
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: SevsOnlyGirl
Sign-up date range: Dec. 30, 2008 - Jan. 19, 2009
Date to send item by: March 15, 2009
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? No, but if under 18 must have funds/transportation for purchasing crafting items and mailing.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This is a swap for Kim Harrison's "The Hollows" books. Are you mad about Kisten? Crazy over Rachel? Can't get enough of Ivy? Think David is a hottie? Or jealous of Matalina? This is the place for you! We'll be crafting items out of or to do with the characters/situations/books in general. Here's Kim Harrison's website: Kim Harrison
. This swap requires:
1) great communication with the organiser - there will be weekly checkins, keep reading the thread for the checkins - that's where they'll be!
2) great communication with your partner - please pm with your partner! It's fun, I promise!
3) if you are in the US
, you must
use a Delivery Confirmation number when you send your package! If you are out of the US
, you must
keep your postal receipt when you send your package!
4) you must notify the organiser and your partner when you send and the DC# (if applicable)
5) you must craft one large, one medium and one small item. It is up to you and your partner if you wish to send more crafted or non-crafted items. The 1 each large, medium and small is the minimum.
6) Have fun!!!!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: (i left the questionnaire simple so as to encourage chatting between partners!
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Which books have you read?
What is your favorite book?
Least favorite character?
Do you visit Kim's website? MySpace?
Anything that you would love made in particular?
What kinds of crafts do you do?
What kinds of crafts do you long for?
Favorite color? Color Combo?
Jewelry, sizes & colors: necklaces, bracelets/cuffs, earrings, anklets, rings?
Shirts/hoodies/tee's/tanks: sizes and colors preferred?
Do you prefer trinket-y things? Useful things?
Anything that you'd like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Swappers: (* = new swapper)SevsOnlyGirlRae-mazingsavage pixie
*amnesiaPARTNERS:Sent ReceivedSent & Receivedamnesia
<--> savage pixieRae-mazing <--> SevsOnlyGirl