Swap name: Valentine’s Embroided Tea towel
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: PerachYafeh
Co-organizer: barbolotSign-up date range
: December 30th to January 6th (Tuesday-Tuesday)Date to send item by:
February, 3rd (Tuesday)Limited to a certain number of people? 24Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NOAge requirement? See guidelines NEWBIES ARE WELCOMED IN THIS SWAP! (1 month of membership + 15 posts required) Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YESSwap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YESDetails of swap:
Who doesn’t love tea towels and little surprises?! For this swap we will be embroidering or cross-stitching a tea towel, plus making a little something else inspired by Valentine’s Day. So for this Swap 2 items will be made in total, but if you and your partner agree to do more that’s fine, just please make sure to communicate so you both end up happy with what you receive. Please do not go overboard. This is a relatively small swap, so we can have some quick and easy fun.Rules and other info for this swap:
- Once partners are assigned please post an update in this thread once a week. You don’t have to write more than your crafting progress (one towel 50%) or even just “checking in” if you don’t want to. People who post weekly are less likely to flake.
- One week before send-outs I will PM everyone to make sure everything’s going okay, see if you will be sending late, etc. If you will be sending late you MUST notify both me and your partner!
- Delivery Confirmation must be purchased unless sending out of the country in which case you must get, and keep, a receipt. Please send me a picture of your receipt if you cannot do DC#s.
- When sending PMs please label them as “EV Swap*” with one of the following tags:
* Embroided Valentine’s
So when sending the questionnaire, the subject will read “EVSwap - Approval.” When notifying me about sending and receiving packages, add the corresponding tag. If you just have a general question label it as that. This will keep things organized for me. Please do not forget the tag.
- I will set up a gallery once the first person has shipped. Please post pictures when your package arrives. Your partner put a lot of work into crafting for you! They deserve a little recognition! I will not leave feedback until pictures are posted. It’s always a good idea to take pictures of your package before you send just in case your partner doesn’t have a camera or can’t post pictures for some reason.
- THERE WILL BE FEEDBACK FOR THIS SWAP! This is how it will be done:
Great swapper: for those who follow all the rules
Good/Poor communication: where applicable
Sent late/early: where applicable
Did not follow shipping rule: failed to comply with the shipping rules
Didn't post pictures: failed to post pictures of what they received without an adequate explanation to their partner
Swappers will receive temporary negative feedback if:
- it is one week past send-outs and you are out of communication.
- It is two weeks past send-outs and you have not yet sent, regardless of the communication with me and your partner.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: NEWBIES ARE WELCOMED IN THIS SWAP! 1 month of membership + 15 posts required) QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Valentine’s Embroided Tea towel
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Do you embroider, cross-stitch or both?
Would you like to receive embroidery, cross-stitch or both?
What kind of patterns/images for your towels would you like?
What kind of things would you NOT like on your towels?
What little something else would you like? Nedlebook, pincushion, surprise me, etc:
What are your favorite colors?
What are your least favorite colors?
Anything else you’d like me or your partner to know? Put your heart out!
Details about yourself:
Allergies (pets, smoke, etc.)?
Do you live in a house with pets, smoke, etc.?
If the number of people in the swap ends up odd; would you mind being in a group of 3? Example: A sends to B, B sends to C, C sends to A
These next 2 questions are just for me and for matching purposes, I will not send them to your partner:
Are you able to commit to posting in the thread once a week, sending PMs to me and your partner as needed, and posting pictures in a timely manner?
Rate your needlework skill level on a scale of 1-10: 1 means you’ve never done needlework before - 10 means you can work quickly and do any stitch well.
Would like to be an angel (in case we need one – yes/no):