A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,618
Currently Running With Scissors:
742 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: stenciled shirts and more for everyone!  (Read 546 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

laur328
Blood, Sweat and Crafts.

Let's get high on art supplies and hibernate!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 29, 2008 06:02:55 PM »

so im broke, i mean cashing in the change from other peoples couches broke.  everyone got something handmade this year for chrismtas. which honestly isnt anything new for me but this year i mean EVERYTHING was hand made.  im really proud of myself. 

here's a really beautiful sage green scarf i did for my mom with a golden unicorn head on it.  it goes great with her renn faire costume

and a shirt for my dad,  my mom thought it was hilarious.  (fyi my dad looks very much like richard dryfues)

another for my dad.  i got the official star wars font from dafont.com which is where the graphic came from as well.  i love that site they've got tons of cool fonts and clipart.

also for my dad, he asked for this last year but i couldnt find a plain black hat anywhere.  so this year my mom found one that had a patch on it that she easily took off for me.  i really dont like the way this one came out but my dad did.  he wants me to add the word hat underneath (so it reads 'good guys wear white hats' but i think its self explianitory) thats tomorrows project.

the oldest of my two brothers is a pirate like me and so he got this shirt. font from dafont.com again  however when he washed it ALL of the ink came off of it.  i think it was because i mixed a few colors together.  which is the ont thing i did differently from the 100 other shirts ive done in my time.  they were all the same brand.  oh well ill do it again. 

(do not meddle in the affairs of pirates for they are quick to anger and not very subtle)

now the youngest of my two brothers is a ninja lover and on sheer principal alone my pirate half couldnt bring myself to make a ninja shirt.  hes really good at the rubiks cube (like under a minute) and he wanted a shirt so here it is

and one last photo, every year my mom gets us new stockings usually from the dollar store and these were so pretty so i jazzed them up instread of sharpie (which is what my mom would have done) with some textile ink again and some glitter! font again from dafont.com. i told you i loved that site

ive got a few in process photos if anyone is interested.
c&c welcome
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/rooftopstudio
Pogo
Ardiente

Ready for something new...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008 06:28:55 PM »

Nice work! I love the text you did for the arm candy and pirate one - too great!
Love the phrases you choose!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My little site about giving, with a splash of crafting: http://www.fierygivingtree.com
skankamaggot
It seems that different people have an idea of what I am, and what I should be. And then there's me.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008 10:11:15 PM »

I love all of them.  I'm also a HUGE fan of dafont  Grin I use it all the time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Behind the Scenes Inside the Baseball Hall of Fame Museum
The Little Mermaid: A Stunning Pop-Up from Robert Sabuda
Behind the Scenes of Double Feature With Owen King
Abbi Glines on The Vincent Boys
Behind the Sea Breeze Collection
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...