A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,456
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pet Lovers Swap Gallery  (Read 10678 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2009 02:12:56 PM »

That is such an awesome package! I love all the fluffy, hello kitty inspired-ness Grin BTW I so need to make a tote that says that. My kids have paws! Woot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2009 02:38:28 PM »

That is such an awesome package! I love all the fluffy, hello kitty inspired-ness Grin BTW I so need to make a tote that says that. My kids have paws! Woot!

yeah i love the totebag. it's my favorite thing [for me of course lol]. danni really likes the feathery stick things. she keeps toting them around the house. Dreambelle really likes Hello Kitty, pink, and black. Danni is a princess; so naturally everything fits well for her.

I'm just really glad she got a new collar; otherwise I'd have to go buy her one & im trying to be budget friendly Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
Diesels_Mom
Please refrain from frying bacon naked.

Mango Tango Scented Love Machine

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2009 02:48:18 PM »

[/quote]
I'm just really glad she got a new collar; otherwise I'd have to go buy her one & im trying to be budget friendly Smiley
[/quote]
Make sure yous save the old hardware of her junky collar its reusable. When I amke stumps new collars I just cut up his old one and reuse the hardware
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/dieselsmom

* I Love personal swaps! *

"A dog is not almost-human, and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such." - John Holmes
marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2009 02:53:56 PM »

Make sure yous save the old hardware of her junky collar its reusable. When I amke stumps new collars I just cut up his old one and reuse the hardware

I didn't save it because well...it's supposed to be a safety collar, but i literally had to fight with it to get it off of her. THATS another reason im glad she got a new collar. her old collar was so unsafe for her & I didnt even know...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009 06:10:42 AM by marcusandila » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
UnRuli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Artist/Illustrator/Professor

« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2009 05:28:46 PM »

My package arrived from Ekioart today!  We JUST got home and couldn't figure out why the garage door was open.  Apparently the mailman thought it would be best to put the package in the garage, but he didn't close the door well enough because the outdoor cats pushed their way in.

I wish I would have thought to take a photo of the package when we arrived home.  The outer paper was shredded and there were claw-marks all the way around. LOL!  I knew there must be something VERY kitty-friendly in there for Ralph and Pan to get so excited.

It was even funnier when we got in the house.  Suck (or Luci.....as is her REAL name) gave up all her hatred of me and nearly climbed over the top of me to get to the box.  She was rolling all over the table......I knew it.....Cat Nip!  It had to be.  Sure enough, I opened the box and Suck snatched and ran (all three kitty toys still in the bundle).  Russ got some quick photos of her insane cat madness, but he won't be able to upload them for me until tomorrow as the batteries are dead (new camera....got overused in the last few days).  Photos of the package contents will happen tomorrow.

The Recipe book is LOVELY!  What a wonderful idea!  I would have never thought of something  like that!  The pendant for me is beautiful too.  I'm trying to think of the best place for it (have a couple ideas) and the dogs will LOVE their braided ropes!  The ropes don't last too terribly long here (nothing much does.....Cattle Dogs LOVE to destroy things - indestructible toys are not so indestructable LOL!) but they have a blast with them (they'll have supervised play time so they last longer).  All this was packed with the cutest pet fabric!  I'm speechless......thank you!

Photos will come tomorrow.  I promise!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ekioart
Queen of Procrastination

Working on it....No Really, I am......sorta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2009 05:51:16 PM »

So glad to hear you like it all ^-^ I got the idea of the recipe book from a friend who makes scrapbooks and sells them, she made me a travel book when we had a recycle swap with paper bags. It was so cute so I had to try to make one myself!

Can't wait to see the cat toy madness ^-~ Things One and Two kept trying to steal them all, I think I made 7 catnip pouches and 3 crinkle toys before I managed to keep any, lol.

The slip on collar fit right over Diamonds faded denim one so she's all dressed up and loving it. And I couldn't tell you'd never made things like that before with felt, they are sooooooooo cute ^_^ And well made. I just love them.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm bringing sexy back, I think I dropped it somewhere between the donut shop and the Cheesecake Factory.

My etsy shop
http://Ekioart.etsy.com
My Wists!
http://www.wists.com/Ekioart
I blather on about stuff here.
http://ekioart.blogspot.com/
dip_n_dot
T.L.D.G*

Skate & Destory

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2009 09:48:37 PM »

aww ur cat looks so close to mine!!
her name is dankia cut i call her dani!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist<3
i <3 Personal Swaps!

Crochet Challenge go vote!
Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2009 10:28:17 PM »

Oh my little niece Danni!! She looks so adorable! I saved all of the pictures onto my computer! I'm glad she likes everything! Have you ran around the house yet with one of the feather/fur balls dragging behind? I couldn't tell you when I opened my package from you about the sticks because you hadn't got my package yet. I'm so happy you made me some also because I haven't made any for myself yet.

I was afraid of covering the toy box with the furry stuff because she might turn it into a toy instead a holder for toys, looks like I was right. At least she's happy! What did Marcus think about getting all of the cutesy princess stuff for his little kitty?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2009 10:47:08 PM »

I don't have any action shots but I can tell you that I was giggling and squealing the whole time I was unwrapping my "gifts" from 'marcusandila'.    **Cell phone pics, sorry**

Goodies! Treats, chicks, toys, shamrocks, pillow with Lucky's name on it, collar, and a ball to hide treats in:

I had to show the note she put in the box since she color coded all of the gifts in different colored tissue paper. A stick chaser thing with feathers (combo of Lucky's 2 favorite things), magnet pictures of my babies!!!, shamrock earrings and bracelet for me to start wearing NOW in prep for St. P's Day, and extra shamrocks from the other stick that she sent me (thank you! i can never find supplies like that):

The most awesomest stick toy with shamrocks hanging from ribbon at all different lengths with little gold bells and Irish fabric handle:

I LOVE everything but oh my goodness, my excitement level went overboard when I opened this stuff! Ila knows that I'm going to be getting a chihuahua puppy this summer and she sent me stuff for my future puppy!! Isn't that thoughtful!! I'm saving money to put towards buying the pup but I'm so obsessed with accessories that I've (already) been disappointed that when I get my baby I won't have anything for her. Thanks to Ila now I will. I'm just so darn excited!!:

White T says "One Lucky Pup" with a shamrock on it and pink and black T says "High Maintenance" and my very own dog carrying bag! My baby will be riding in style everywhere I go! Even on visits to go see Ila!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2009 06:28:00 AM »

Oh my little niece Danni!! She looks so adorable! I saved all of the pictures onto my computer! I'm glad she likes everything! Have you ran around the house yet with one of the feather/fur balls dragging behind? I couldn't tell you when I opened my package from you about the sticks because you hadn't got my package yet. I'm so happy you made me some also because I haven't made any for myself yet.

I was afraid of covering the toy box with the furry stuff because she might turn it into a toy instead a holder for toys, looks like I was right. At least she's happy! What did Marcus think about getting all of the cutesy princess stuff for his little kitty?

yea. i have drug it across the ground. I like them much better floating them in the air because she's a massive jumper & it cracks me up. haha Marcus likes when she jumps too LOL. she's all "open paws flying through the air" trying to catch the black feather thing and landed on the couch. me and marcus laughed so0o freakin hard. highlight of my day, seriously because im sick.

Marcus likes everything for her, he doesnt mind the frilly stuff for her because she's a spoiled princess. HIS princess. WHEN I DRESS HER UP though...I get the rolled eyes. "You're silly."

He walked in the door & we [danni & I] were playing with the stick things & made a huge mess all over the place with the stuff. Would you know the first 2 things he said? Not I love you, I missed you. LOL "0oh did you get her a new necklace thing [collar]?" and "Did you make all this stuff for her?" LOL. My response, "Kelley sent them for her...Check out her little nametag, aint it cute!!!"  LOL Seriously, I've always been meaning to make her a shrinkydink nametag-for some reason i'm scared to play around with shrinkplastic for some reason.

NOTE: I took pictures of everything before i sent out & i'll post those pix here. My cam is dead right now.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Bizarre Beauty Trend: Bleach Facials
On-the-Go Glam
Sneak Peek: Birchbox February 2014
6 Makeup Tricks Perfect for Date Night
How to Get a Killer Cat Eye
Latest Blog Articles
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...