A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,910
Currently Running With Scissors:
433 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pet Lovers Swap Gallery  (Read 11353 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

boomboom
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2009 12:29:13 PM »

Here's some pictures! Thanks so much for the package we loved it!

Penny checking everything out

A blankie that says I love mommy and I love daddy. too bad she doesn't have a daddy! haha

A cute little bone shape

Penny playing with some new toys, she looks a little possessed! The toys are already in pieces

A stamp and treat jar with some yummy treats for my puppy!

I'm so glad you liked my package DesignVigilante! I made a bean bag for my dog awhile ago and she loves taking naps on it while I'm in the living room or whatnot haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged
boomboom
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2009 12:33:40 PM »

I have some questions for the crafters! First Pinky Yarn- for the fish bed did you use that green foam or something thinner? I started that damn bed a year ago but my machine won't sew through the foam. I got part of it done and got frustrated and stopped. Any help would be appreciated!!

also, the collars are sooooo adorable, would you mind sharing how you got them to look so wonderful?  Grin

Thanks!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2009 12:34:58 PM »

Oh no!  I thought she did have a daddy, I am so sorry about that!  I hope you like it anyway!  I am glad you two like everything.  Was the picture frame in there as well or did I forget that?  I hope it got in there.  Either way, I am so relieved you got everything and BTW the bone shape is a placemat for her food and water bowls (washable too).  Those pictures are adorable,  I just love her, she is too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
131/50 swaps
97/50 friends/family
228/50 total
doyouloveanapple
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2009 01:42:56 PM »

I LOVE the fish cat house. It's so cute, and very well made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

New items added to my Etsy!

doyouloveanapple.etsy.com
tabooCREATIONS
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2009 02:52:44 PM »

Everyone's crafts are so awesome. I can't wait until my partner post pics of the stuff that I sent her.  I have pictures, but I want to see action shots.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinky Yarn
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2009 03:50:31 PM »

I love Penny's placemat! My Bear managed to get water in a 4 ft arc around his water dish.

For the fish bed I used really thick quilt batting. For the most part my machine sewed through everything without too much trouble. I had a walking foot on there, I don't know if that makes a difference I was being lazy and didn't feel like taking it off. There were a few spots I had to get my boyfriend to hold the foot up while I positioned the fish with two hands. I didn't understand the instructions for the tail no matter how many times I looked at it so I kind of did my own thing as far as that went. It was a PAIN, but SO worth it in the end. I also kind of had a few blonde moments when I was oh so carefully cutting out the pieces so that's why the tail is a different fabric.  Tongue I hadn't used a pattern in a while because I'd just been quilting lately.

Make sure everyone PMs me when you receive even if you post pictures in the gallery. It's REALLY hard to keep up with just pictures rather than PMs. Thanks!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay finally done moving!

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'." - Ronald Reagan
Ekioart
Queen of Procrastination

Working on it....No Really, I am......sorta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2009 07:59:02 PM »

Now to share the goodies UnRuli sent to my house ^-^

Heres a group shot ^-^

The long strand of beads with bells attached is a set of rhythm beads for the horses, I can't wait to get to go out and see them this weekend.
The two really cool flower sets with bells are for my gal Lily's cart, she'll get to work them out this weekend as well as the cart spent the week at the barn. Then they get to wait for the next park day ^-^ She's gonna be the bell of the walk around the dog park. *grins* These pictures don't really do the work she put into these justice, I hopefully can get some pretty action shots to share after this weekend.
Last but certianly not least, the beautiful collar for my old gal who loves it ^-^ It's just so pretty!

These pictures don't really do the work she put into these justice, I hopefully can get some pretty action shots to share after this weekend. You rock UnRuli ^=^ All the tail waggers at my house thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm bringing sexy back, I think I dropped it somewhere between the donut shop and the Cheesecake Factory.

My etsy shop
http://Ekioart.etsy.com
My Wists!
http://www.wists.com/Ekioart
I blather on about stuff here.
http://ekioart.blogspot.com/
UnRuli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Artist/Illustrator/Professor

« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2009 07:36:58 AM »

I'm so glad you like them!  When I got the collar home that I picked up for Diamond I realized it probably wouldn't fit so made the cover in a way that you can slip it over any collar that fits.

My intent was also to make the cart flowers look like lilies but that wasn't quite what happened.  Ah well....I thought the results were interesting anyway.

It was fun......I'd never made anything like these before (had a bunch of felt in different colors and figured it might be a good idea to try doing something with it).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Diesels_Mom
Please refrain from frying bacon naked.

Mango Tango Scented Love Machine

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2009 09:12:15 AM »

I have some questions for the crafters! First Pinky Yarn- for the fish bed did you use that green foam or something thinner? I started that damn bed a year ago but my machine won't sew through the foam. I got part of it done and got frustrated and stopped. Any help would be appreciated!!

also, the collars are sooooo adorable, would you mind sharing how you got them to look so wonderful?  Grin

Thanks!!
The collars are super easy and economical to make, so easy in fact my son once made 50 for his community service project. The important part is having the right hardware, which I buy in kits from http://cdwplus.com/.  They have a starter kit that comes with all the hardware for 2 collars and instructions for 5.00 which includes shipping. Then after you become addicted to making them she sells bulk kits really cheap. I have made probably 200 dog collars thus far. You need thread fabric and interfacing, and the hardware. I made all 7 of Bugs collars in about 45 minutes. The hard part is picking the fabric.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/dieselsmom

* I Love personal swaps! *

"A dog is not almost-human, and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such." - John Holmes
marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2009 02:02:02 PM »

First is the teaser shot of what I sent to Dreambelle. .It's not really a teaser because Dreambelle received before I did...but whatever. lol

Danni received from Dreambelle & she is one happy little kitten!!!

First up..we have a collar [requested by me] for Danni. Dreambelle also included a Hello Kitty charm with Danni's name on it. It's really cute. Her face in this pic makes me laugh so hard. she looks high.

Next, Danni received 3 stick things with feathers attached [first picture]. I took a bunch of pictures of her playing with them. Her favorite toys I'd say.

THIS NEXT PIC IS MY FAVORITE! It cracks me up. She thinks its a mouse!!

Now, onto her pet bed, toybox, jingle balls, mice, and treats.

she thinks her toybox is a chewtoy...

here she is making a mess on mommy's floor...

Okay, now this next thing is suppose to be a tutu for Danni [who secretly hates clothes...but wears them to make her mom happy. BUT the thing is...well she's too fat. LOL It doesnt fit her..I could always resize but it ended up being another toy she is totally intrigued by. she stole it.

Next up....STUFF FOR ME!!! Its a tote bag that says "My kids have...Paws" which was based on a quote in my wist. I adore it. Smiley There is also a cat stamp for me too. Really neat.

I thought i'd post her old ratty ugly purple gross collar...THANK GOD DREAMBELLE SENT A NEW ONE FOR HER!!! Once again, she thought she was going to keep it [as a toy]. Nope, mommy tossed it right after the picture was taken.

Thanks so much Dreambelle. Danni says "Meow Aunt Dreambelle"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Hugo Simpson - 49th Drawing
How to Draw Maggie Simpson - 28th Drawing
How to Draw Rainier Wolfcastle - 57th Drawing
How to Draw Bart Simpson - 3rd Drawing
How to Draw Homer Simpson - 1st Drawing
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...