A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 298,685
Currently Running With Scissors:
684 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Scoodies w/ pixie variation + random hat + 1st time poster "hi"  (Read 2927 times)
Tags for this thread: scoodie  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

designbyfee
« on: December 28, 2008 05:14:41 AM »

First - Hi everyone, Im Fee *waves* i like dabbling in 20 different crafts at once  and am not terribly good at any of them - but thats ok, i enjoy making the mess Cheesy

Second.. the scoodies - god knows why i made them.. its summer here, but thanks go to Phyxious for the  pointed/elvish hood tutehttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=246171 and threadbanger scoodie episode

Pics in link form... due to the 10post antispam rule

First one i made with "omg my eyes it burns" green almost corduroy fabric, lined with what was a yellow terrytowel? dress - both from local thrift store

Second that i made for myself.. so of course i made it too small for my head - made out of my old polarfleece blanket and a random fabric offcut for the lining

3rd and only regular shaped scoodie.. made from random fabric offcut and green mens tshirt - both from a thrift store

And finally...  my first attempt at sewing with felt.. and my first attempt at a hat

The stitching on this one leaves a lot to be desired.. but im a n00b so its ok Wink Im hoping that with enough embellishments no one will notice.

Thanks for looking Cheesy Any feedback/tips etc is most welcome

« Last Edit: August 13, 2010 03:07:14 PM by jungrrl - Reason: changed links to images » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Vog
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008 07:11:29 AM »

Ah, I've never seen a scoodie before but those are great! You could totally put a bell on the end of the pixie ones, especially the green one.

The little hat is cute too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Phyxious
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008 12:12:45 PM »

those are so cute! Grin yay, you understood my tutorial that's great lol
thanks for showing me what you did, always fun to see what other people do with the same idea Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When it's 1 am and you can see dancing elephants in the texture of your carpet, it's probably time to go to bed...
kynshiri
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008 04:36:32 AM »

omg I had the exact same idea  Grin I made a couple of pixiehooded scoodies some time ago (haven't posted them here though...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Baby Cap Part 11/13
How to Crochet a Baby Cap Part 13/13
How to Crochet a Baby Bumble Bee Sweater Part 9/9
How to Crochet a Baby Cap Part 12/13
How to Crochet a Baby Bumble Bee Sweater Part 8/9
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...