A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 299,153
Currently Running With Scissors:
378 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Twilight Key Necklace  (Read 4709 times)
Tags for this thread: twilight  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

charmingflaws
« on: December 27, 2008 05:37:26 PM »

The reconstructed bit of this necklace is a key I found among my dad's old hardware that says Bella on the back. Okaaaay, it says B311A but that is close enough for me. It was a little spooky because I'm in the middle of the books now. Anyway, I sauced it up a bit with some beads and vintage ribbon! I'm rather proud of this one. Tongue

How's it look?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafts, inspiration and small business adventures: halfcraftstudio.wordpress.com
bellalupina
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008 06:03:39 PM »

Wow, that is kind of creepy...but equally as awesome!  Let me know when you hit the last book and I'll tell you what it made me think of.  Don't want to spoil it. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack." ~Rudyard Kipling

http://moonlit0wolfess.deviantart.com/

www.myspace.com/katherineelisemusic

I do personal swaps!
Electric Fire
Resident Hobbit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008 06:06:35 PM »

Beautiful! I'm jealous of your lucky find. My dad has some old keys lying around here, so maybe I'll find one that says 3DW4RD or J4C0B, or something like that! Smiley

You did a nice job - when I saw this under the new project page, my mind immediately screamed "Twilight!"

Brava!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

One little spark of inspiration is at the root of all Creation! One little spark can make your fancy fly - there's more to sight, then meets the eye!

http://www.wists.com/electric_fire
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008 06:17:32 PM »

Adorable!  (Key to Edward's heart perhaps?)  I thought when I first saw the picture that you had done it on purpose, but it's even better that it was a happy accident!  I'm totally jealous.  Good work my dear!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Facebook | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
cutek94
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008 06:50:24 PM »

:O that's so awsome! yet slightly creepy  Roll Eyes
but yea, i love your necklace (: hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting = my love <3
charmingflaws
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008 08:04:04 PM »

Wow, that is kind of creepy...but equally as awesome!  Let me know when you hit the last book and I'll tell you what it made me think of.  Don't want to spoil it. Smiley

I sort of have hit the last book. I'm technically on the third but I read about the first 1/4 of the fourth anyway. I'd love to know what it made you think of. Yeah, creepy but awesome. God bless my father being a packrat, though he'd never admit it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafts, inspiration and small business adventures: halfcraftstudio.wordpress.com
bellalupina
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008 08:21:31 PM »

I sort of have hit the last book. I'm technically on the third but I read about the first 1/4 of the fourth anyway. I'd love to know what it made you think of. Yeah, creepy but awesome. God bless my father being a packrat, though he'd never admit it.

Well as soon as I saw it I thought about the key to Bella's cottage from the last book.  I'm sure the key is technically supposed to be big and ornate or something, but this was just so soft and pretty that it reminded me immediately of Bella's style.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack." ~Rudyard Kipling

http://moonlit0wolfess.deviantart.com/

www.myspace.com/katherineelisemusic

I do personal swaps!
Modern_day_Juliet

Some girls were born with glitter in their veins..

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009 03:49:09 PM »

Aw wow I thought you had stamped the name in there on purpose...But it's 10 times cooler because you just found it that way! I love this necklace, and Twilight is the bomb!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
forevernever241
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009 12:52:23 PM »

haha gotta love the 1337 speak. thats pretty neat. i absolutely love keys =) ive got a collection haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ReeniieBabes
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2009 12:17:48 AM »

this sorta stuff makes great presents!is that just an old key that is amazing!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Portrait Photography
How to Take Headshots
Learn Basic Photography Techniques
How to Do Time Lapse Photography
How to Do a Photobomb
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...