Gallery = http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=285353.0
Swap name: Fill a mug swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Dreaminsanity
Sign-up date range: 12/28/2008 1/3/2009
Date to send package by: 1/23/09
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO.
Age requirement? 13+.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A, But I have a co-organizer anyway.
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is different than past Fill a Mug swaps.
In this swap, you will choose a mug (of average size) for your partner and fill it to the brim with little gifts.
This is meant to be a low budget swap, so there is a three point limit on extras. (Optional gifts you send to your partner to spoil them)
This is a four-point swap. You will be making four smalls to fit into your mug:
3 pts = large
2 pts = medium
1 pt = small
The Craftster guidelines for item sizes:
LARGE: 3 or more hours, $30 or more (a shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse)
MEDIUM = 2 to 3 hours, $10-$30 (a scarf, a simple bag)
SMALL = less than 2 hours, less than $10 (earrings, a wallet)
These size guidelines are very subjective, so, as always, work with your partner to decide how much to send. Be sure to agree on the amount of time, money, and effort you want to spend for this swap. If you or your partner want to make something that requires more time or effort than we usually think of for a large item (something with couture details, for example), this point system gives you a little wiggle room. But PLEASE be sure to consult with your partner!
* As of recent we will not be accepting swappers with negative feedback.
*In this swap you will be:
- PMing me when you and your partner send and receive.
- Keeping in contact with your partner.
- PMing me or the co-organizer bubblegum_phoenix with any questions
- Posting pictures of what you receive
NOTE: Remember to fill in as much information as possible so your partner will know what to make you!
Name of swap: Fill-a-mug-swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?(Air mail only please):
If YES, you MUST be willing to ship air postal or an equivalent which will take a maximum of 3 weeks. Are you willing?:
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (YES/NO):
Dislikes/ what you would not like to receive:
What is your preference? (Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc?):
Do you have a camera or access to a camera? Will you be able to post pictures?:
Do you have any pets?
Do you smoke or come from a smoking household?:
Do you have any allergies?:
Anything else youd like your swap partner to know: