A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,612
Currently Running With Scissors:
773 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap (FULL)  (Read 16496 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: January 04, 2009 01:10:41 PM »

Group 3 I wanted to give you an update.  I had two done and my daughter just loved it soooo guess what I gave her that one.  I have to run to Hobby tomorrow and get more stuff I ran out.  But I do have most of the other one done.  I will be doing the traditional one today sometime should have them all ready to be mailed by Friday.

As for the weather I am in Ga and I never know what were going to get.  It messes with my allergies and sinuses.  I have been sick since Christmas can't wait till I can get in to see my Dr.  I just thought I would put my two cents.

I can relate!  I'm in Ga. too and I've been miserable with an upper respiratory thing since Christmas eve.  Once when my daughter was having chronic sinus trouble, the doctor said the best advice he could give would be for us to move out of the state.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009 01:12:54 PM by gamemom42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: January 04, 2009 01:31:37 PM »

[/quote]

I can relate!  I'm in Ga. too and I've been miserable with an upper respiratory thing since Christmas eve.  Once when my daughter was having chronic sinus trouble, the doctor said the best advice he could give would be for us to move out of the state.
[/quote]

Wow I know the feeling I have had sinus surgery to try and help and nope nothing I switch my allergie medicine every 4 months to try and help the dr recommend it and nothing I have to finally take antibiotics for a couple weeks to get rid of it then I am back sick again two weeks later with the same thing.
I wish we could you and I just pack up and move but its not that easy. 
I am so sorry for you daughter.  Not sure how old she is but I find mucinex helps me alot.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: January 04, 2009 01:48:02 PM »

I'm in canada too, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY north.... okay not as north as you can go but where the population thins considerably (small cities of 1500~ people thin)   so its snow from halloween to easter, guarenteed!  And then sometimes longer.  We are sitting at -50`c with wind chill. Shocked

On the bookmark topic, I lost one.  Huh  How I lost it, I have no idea..... Its okay I didn't really like it anyway.  I'm glad theres stil technicaly a week left, I'm kind of stumped on these last two,  more as for method then theme.  meh... I'll figure it out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cclewis05
What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.~*Anonymous

« Reply #163 on: January 04, 2009 02:31:21 PM »

Oh man with everyone loosing one and making one so pretty there are other people wanting it im glad im not the only one. I made 3 and was like well im done and then I checked my swap journal and I was like OH no I need to make another one but Im so glad I had enough to make it! I plan on mailing out tomorrow! I hope everyone one is having as much fun! lol

happy crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors.
-- Jim Morrison
beadedbyamy
I grow my flowers from seed bead.

<3 Amy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: January 04, 2009 03:02:09 PM »

I have 1 1/4 bookmarks done. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cory Barton

sea urchin at the tide pools

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: January 04, 2009 03:16:58 PM »

jeez, lots of people out in bad-weather-land hah

yeah, i'll start my bookmarks tomorrow when i get to my art supplies in my dorm room

made fudge and bundles of shortbread today, haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For the culture that tolerates shottyness in philosophy because it is an exalted activity and ignores excellence in plumbing because it is a humble activity. This is their fate. Neither their pipes nor its theories will hold water."
sweetdandies
« Reply #166 on: January 04, 2009 04:24:00 PM »

I have 3 bookmarks done and 1 more that's going to take longer than the rest.

I live in Washington state, and we are having the craziest winter I've ever seen. Floods, snow, and wind. Right before Christmas we had 11" of snow. My inlaws couldn't even make it down from their hill to celebrate. It was days of snow and ice. And then it stopped. I figured that would be it for the winter, but no, it's snowing again. I don't think I'll ever wish for snow again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly!!

Buy Handmade
www.sweetdandies.et sy.com

www.wists.com/sweetdandies
cassiecate57
« Reply #167 on: January 04, 2009 04:44:33 PM »

washington state represent! Smiley

it is a strange winter, though on this side, not as strange as last winter. my parents live about 30 miles away and they said people's housing are becoming invisible. you just see snow as you drive by.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
&blog
˙˙˙ǝɹǝɥ pɐɯ ןןɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ

timshel
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #168 on: January 04, 2009 05:05:03 PM »

I live outside of Portland, OR - and we had the same weather as WA over Christmas - only where I live, we had 2.5 FEET of snow.  That is so unusual for this area.  The snow finally melted and now, this evening, it is snowing again!!  Totally weird, I tell ya!

RE: bookmarks, I am just about ready to begin crafting - I got some more supplies today.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: January 04, 2009 05:05:32 PM »

I've figured it out...  I know what I'm doing for the last two bookmarks !!!!!  yay!  and they'll probably take me ohhhh.... 2 hours to do?  girllies in group 9, I hope you guys love your bookmarks, cause I think I want to keep em!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Perils of Pursuing a Prince Book Trailer
The Book of Spam Book Trailer Part 2
Jerry Falwell Book Trailer
Sometimes Moms Can Be So Embarrassing
Valerie Fitzgerald Talks About Heart and Sold
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...