A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 300,872
Currently Running With Scissors:
589 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 45
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Twilight Swap Rd. 5  (Read 24519 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mandustries
« Reply #320 on: January 26, 2009 02:08:47 PM »

Please make sure to let me know if you sent/recieved, so I can update accordingly.

I have yet to start on anything, but Feb. will be my major crafting month. I have so many ideas that I just can't wait to start.

I'm nearly on the same page as you blu. (I've got a medium done, but that was a bit of a coincidence.) Good to know! Smiley
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009 02:03:59 PM by idignerfherders » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bellalupina
« Reply #321 on: January 26, 2009 05:33:28 PM »

Okay, so I'm going to try to send tomorrow if all goes well.  I've had everything ready for the last week or so, but never got to the post office.  So for real this time, I'm going to send. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack." ~Rudyard Kipling

http://moonlit0wolfess.deviantart.com/

www.myspace.com/katherineelisemusic

I do personal swaps!
kat21
« Reply #322 on: January 27, 2009 04:38:53 PM »

Okay just a quick up date from me.  I hae finished two of my smalls and the other small I know what I am doing and have all the supplies I just have to do it.  My large and medium are both 95% done they are just waiting on some small adjustments to them and they will be done.  We have my aunty and cousins visiting this past week so I have not had much time to do any crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cigarettesandvalentines
Red ships of Spain!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #323 on: January 27, 2009 10:34:17 PM »

I was hoping to send super early, but it's looking like that's not going to happen Sad I'll be crafting up quite a bit next week though
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Someone has to go back and get a shitload of dimes."

Personal Swaps? Love 'em! Drop me a PM

etsy! http://www.etsy.com/shop/historystuffed

http://hamiltonsstupidhat.blogspot.com/
kharizzmatik
« Reply #324 on: January 28, 2009 09:17:20 AM »

I was hoping to send super early, but it's looking like that's not going to happen Sad I'll be crafting up quite a bit next week though

Awww it's okay, same thing here.  I'm done... I think... but I have no clue when the heck I'll get a box and make it to the post office.  Hopefully next week (I live in a very rural area, don't make it to town every day).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tavernkitty
Amigo of the Catigos

Woot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #325 on: January 28, 2009 04:47:10 PM »

yay for an icestorm! Now I am really forced to stay indoors and add to the box. ^.^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my Wist
bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: January 28, 2009 05:11:17 PM »

I was without internet all day today. The weather is horrible, as with most other states we are in the ice/snow storm. But the good thing I am finally on Eclipse, I read Twilight and new Moon in 4 days! I love them all, I can't put them down Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kharizzmatik
« Reply #327 on: January 28, 2009 06:53:32 PM »

I was without internet all day today. The weather is horrible, as with most other states we are in the ice/snow storm. But the good thing I am finally on Eclipse, I read Twilight and new Moon in 4 days! I love them all, I can't put them down

I know what ya mean.... I reread eclipse last night (yes the entire thing last night, I was supposed to be studying for my anatomy exam but didn't so I got stuck cramming all darn day).  I'm going to reread Breaking Dawn again now  Roll Eyes I need a life lol  hope your weather gets better!

On another note, I found a box!!  So I may likely be sending earlier than I anticipated.... maybe this weekend.  I have clinicals all weekend so i'll be right across the street from the post office.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bellalupina
« Reply #328 on: January 30, 2009 10:12:12 AM »

Sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack." ~Rudyard Kipling

http://moonlit0wolfess.deviantart.com/

www.myspace.com/katherineelisemusic

I do personal swaps!
kharizzmatik
« Reply #329 on: January 30, 2009 02:38:19 PM »

I'm mailing in the morning!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 45 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Slip Knot Part 1/2
How to Make a Twisted Knit Stitch Using Two Strings as One
How to Make a Shiny Christmas Ball Wreath
How to Make a Twisted Knit Stitch with a Double Wrapped String
How to Make a Slip Knot Part 2/2
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Super Easy Peppermint Bark
Handmade Gift Ideas: Grey & Plum Button Wreath
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...