A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,124
Currently Running With Scissors:
618 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "Buckeyes" or "Holy cow that tastes just like a Reese's cup" recipe w/PIX!  (Read 10429 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SugarySweet
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2009 12:40:17 PM »

I've heard of these, but never tried them. I thought they were a cookie, but they are a candy. My hubby loves pb so I'm going to have to try them soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sparrowlegs
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2009 02:55:06 PM »

sugary sweet, you MUST try them, that are amazing...I even changed my profile page in homage of the buckeye lol Grin Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am not a sheep, I dont follow....
AND please be aware, I am in England, so my spellings and sayings may seem a lil bit weird lol
IamSusie
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2009 05:52:08 PM »

I made these yesterday and they are really yummy.  I had to add a lot more peanut butter because the batter was really dry and wouldn't hold into a ball for dipping.  My family loves them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sparrowlegs
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2009 05:08:25 AM »

I have more chilling in the freezer, ready for my sons schools coffee afternoon, its his classes turn to make cakes and scones...I have made cakes, but fancied making some of these and putting in bags with pretty ribbon, and a tag to say what they are whats in them.
hope they like them  Cool Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am not a sheep, I dont follow....
AND please be aware, I am in England, so my spellings and sayings may seem a lil bit weird lol
strwberesh0rtcke
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2009 02:48:25 PM »

I don't know what happened, but I just tried making these. I followed the directions exactly and i came out with a crumbly mess. I even added an extra 2 tbsp of peanut butter. It seemed as if the powdered sugar to peanut butter ratio was wayyy off. When I tasted it, it just tasted like powdered sugar with a hint of peanut butter. Did anyone else have that problem?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I REALLY want some funny hoop-framed embroidery! Wanna do a personal swap?
StarFoxie

Yes, I am a space princess.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2009 08:06:41 PM »

I am going to make these as soon as I get a chance. My hubby and I love reese's peanut butter cups.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Why does the soap have bacon in it?" "I made it myself!!"

My wists: http://www.wists.com/starfoxie
poseursteph
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2009 03:22:34 PM »

I don't know what happened, but I just tried making these. I followed the directions exactly and i came out with a crumbly mess. I even added an extra 2 tbsp of peanut butter. It seemed as if the powdered sugar to peanut butter ratio was wayyy off. When I tasted it, it just tasted like powdered sugar with a hint of peanut butter. Did anyone else have that problem?

me as well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
poseursteph
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2009 04:00:54 PM »

me as well!

figured it out! we are not mixing it as well as we should be! try using a mixer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hehthur
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2009 08:01:32 AM »

i am wondering if you add a tad bit of cream cheese to the peanut butter mix if it would be yummy.... like those oreo balls. it made it sooooo smooth and creamy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafts = love.
silecet
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2009 04:41:18 PM »

I had no idea these sweets existed  Shocked They look so yummy ! I'll try them for sure^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Off Book: Product Design
Off Book: Visual Culture Online
Off Book: The Art of Typography
Architect Mark Wigley Says Data Visualization Is the New Art
A Workshop For Peace
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...