Swap name: Discworld Swap - Hub to Rim!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Songs4Drowning
Sign-up date range: 12/16/08 - 01/06/09
Date to send item by:
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Nope!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
If so, which country? No restrictions
Age requirement? 13
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States:
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Decorate your house in monochrome and bones? Been through all 30some-odd Discworld novels and hungry for more? Searched through college websites for Unseen Uni? Can't find dwarf bread in the bakery? Get your Discworld fix here! This swap has a long sign up (the more the merrier) and is a little on the smallish side. We will be sending one large and two smalls, or five points worth of crafted items. Extras are okay, but please communicate with your partner with your wishes and such. Before you sign up, please read the Swap Info
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Favorite Discworld books/characters:
What kinds of crafts do you do?
What kinds of crafts would you like to receive?
Anything you can't stand?
Possible allergens in your home?
Do you plan on sending extras?
Are you okay with getting extras?
Is there anything that you'd like to add for your partner/organizer?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
2. Ruby Copperhead
3. causticmuse - Welcome First Time Swapper!
7. Lylanni - Welcome First Time Swapper!
9. Flying Betty
Ruby Copperhead <---> soxymoron
mstelena <---> piaochong
causticmuse <---> ChrisSews
Songs4Drowning --> Flying Betty --> Lylanni
The Gallery is here