Swap name: Crafty Teacher Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Craftastrophe
Sign-up date range: 12/15/08 - 12/29/08
Date to send item by: 02/13/09
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Age requirement? 16+Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES/NODetails of swap:Whether you have been teaching for twenty years or are studying to become a teacher, you are welcome! Maybe there is a special teacher in your life that you would like to craft for? You can make items for a classroom or just fun, kitschy teacher stuff.
This will be a 4 point swap.
Big = 3
Medium = 2
Small = 1
A few last notes:
- Please post at least once a week in this thread (even if you can only muster "just checking in")
- Communicate with your partner - just might just make a friend
- Send a PM to me and your partner when you both send out and receive your package
- If you're in the US, please get a DC#, and if you're sending from another country, please save your receipts
If you want to participate, please send me a PM with "Crafty Teacher Swap" in the subject line
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Are you a teacher/student teacher/studying teaching/etc?
What subject/grade level do you currently work with?
What types of things can you make?
Is there anything in particular that you would like to receive for your crafted items (classroom items, teaching aids, fun stuff for yourself)?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you smoke or have pets?
Is there anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Craftastrophe & jMisSister sallyb & mimikachu goodtimegirl & trampycouture crazyda79 & Pinkguin tdrios & gamemom42 Salo & Kerallyn
Orange = Sent
Blue = Received
Green = Sent & Received
Red = PM me IMMEDIATELY!