A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,050
Currently Running With Scissors:
470 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Teacher Swap (Signups: 12/15/08 - 12/29/08; Sendout by 02/13/09)  (Read 8635 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Craftastrophe
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008 09:05:39 PM »

So we're up to 5 participants, yay!!

BTW, I know sallyb and jMisSister, you mentioned that your forgot some tidbits that you'd like your partners to know.  if you want me to add them to your questionnaires, you can send me the info (incase you're afraid that you might forget)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sallyb
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008 10:25:07 PM »

Thanks Craftastrophe...

I will forward the info to you tomorrow - Christmas party tonight and then half a day at work tomorrow - Woooooooooooooooot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2008 04:28:34 AM »

I sent my questionnaire!  It's official... I'm a swap-aholic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beadedbyamy
I grow my flowers from seed bead.

<3 Amy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2008 04:46:46 AM »

Ack! I'm still debating. I really want to do this, but I know I'm going to be hyper busy. The send out date is my deadline for completing the big beaded wedding flower commission I'm working on, plus I'm going to be busy making lots of beaded red roses for Valentine's Day... wah! If I make the smart choice, I'll sit this one out and be sad about it. If I make the fun choice, I'll be in and will just be working my butt off and stressing myself out. I don't like this situation. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2008 05:26:31 AM »

Ack! I'm still debating. I really want to do this, but I know I'm going to be hyper busy. The send out date is my deadline for completing the big beaded wedding flower commission I'm working on, plus I'm going to be busy making lots of beaded red roses for Valentine's Day... wah! If I make the smart choice, I'll sit this one out and be sad about it. If I make the fun choice, I'll be in and will just be working my butt off and stressing myself out. I don't like this situation. Sad

This is such a great swap theme that it could be ongoing and we would never tire of it.  I've never done a personal swap, but if you can't do this one, I would be glad to do a personal crafty teacher swap with you after Valentine's and your busy/crazy time has passed.  Just keep my name handy and let me know when! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beadedbyamy
I grow my flowers from seed bead.

<3 Amy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008 07:34:32 PM »

This is such a great swap theme that it could be ongoing and we would never tire of it.  I've never done a personal swap, but if you can't do this one, I would be glad to do a personal crafty teacher swap with you after Valentine's and your busy/crazy time has passed.  Just keep my name handy and let me know when! 

I will definitely keep that in mind. Smiley Thanks so much for the offer. I'm going to keep debating about this swap for a little longer, but I'm leaning towards being smart and sitting out. Sad However, either way, I will be looking forward to the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Malbert
The Mad Seamstress

My shoulder hurts from sewing... but I cant stop!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008 01:32:41 AM »

my roommate has been dying for this teacher swap to finally go up.  i need to get a hold of her and then i may be signing up and doing this one for her. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafts make us feel rooted, give us a sense of belonging and connect us with our history.  Our ancestors used to create these crafts out of necessity, and now we do them for fun... to express ourselves.
 ~ Phyllis George

So why buy what you can craft?  Smiley
jMisSister
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008 03:33:42 AM »

Thanks, Craftastrophe!  I will try to remember to send you the info to add. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
goodtimegirl
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008 04:43:59 AM »

I'm so excited for this one!! My kids love it when I bring in new crafty things, and it makes my prison cell so much happier (we have grey, cinderblock walls...not terribly bright).

Three days of final exams, then I'm finished for two weeks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

boomboom
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008 08:47:23 AM »

i really want to do this one!! ughhhh i don't know if i'll have time though for another big swap! hmmmmmm
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Hugh Jackman as The Wolverine
How to Draw Ikaros from Sora No Otoshimono
How to Draw Jeremy Lin from the New York Knicks
How to Draw Johnny Bravo
Romantic Loner
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...