A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,708
Currently Running With Scissors:
596 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: my chihuahua is spoiled oh so many pics  (Read 1166 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

missnihkii
Savoring this carpet ceiling.

missnihkiiiikhinssim

View Profile WWW
« on: December 15, 2008 08:54:01 PM »

so.. i have been handsewing until i got my sewing machine.. which i havent figured out yet. well. havent tried lol. but the basis of my projects have been for her.. the red party dress though has a matching headband i havent been able to find Sad And the brown sweater, i made out of my sweater and i have socks for me that i made Tongue well. here goes!

Brown sweater off

Misti on her lil chair i found in old house for her Tongue

Top of it

Details of the collar( same as the bottom hem.

Party dress

Side view

she wants a tumy wub, i just want to show off the ties Tongue(which can be tied in different ways. that i didnt show..

Stitching detail, although you cant see the stiches attaching the red and polka material

Mistis blue t shirt, with a plaid heart stitched together from plaid scraps, and the sides are tied together. ie generation t style

Heart detail.

and also, the party dress was made out of a lil girl polka dot skirt, and a red shirt sleeve of mine:P the blue shirt was a onesie with some advertisement for i believe a walk/run event, covered up cutely. Tongue with a heart and bow. the heart doesnt show too well in pics. made it while babysitting, and she helped sew a few stitches.

likey?

p.s what i dont get...is how she can be so patient while i try everyone on for sizing, redo, try on again. but doesnt cooperate while i take the pics.. oh and when im trying to take pics of MY clothes/jewelry then she just HAS to be in the pic. arrgh. shes such a ...little me? hehe
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008 08:57:01 PM by missnihkii - Reason: added on another essay. lol » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Nihkii

Personal swaps?YES YES YES!!

so..im OBSESSED with buttons and stickers..

MissNihkiis Wist

i miss my colorado Sad
tad1uk
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008 09:34:31 PM »

yay for chihuahuas!! i have three and they are all so different from each other its crazy.
i love that little dress. ive been meaning to make my babies some coats. how did you do that first one? is it totally hand made or a recon from a sock or something. it looks so cozy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
missnihkii

missnihkiiiikhinssim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008 11:18:47 PM »

oh i know! we used to breed, we have huge and skinny and tiny ones.. lol all have apple or deer heads..thanks, the dress was one im really proud of, other than the sweater..

the sweater was my sweaters sleeve. i used the original sleeve end, the hand opening, to make me socks,
then used part of the rest of the sleeve to make the "base" for the sweater, and used the ribbed part of the waist opening to make her the collar and her "waist" opening..

then scraps for the leg warmers. i started out making me something for once, and finished making her something. lol ill look for another sweater and maybe post a tute for that, and the dress. the dress was easy too
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Nihkii

MissNihkiis Wist

i miss my colorado Sad
bcgrote

Why doesn't evolution work with embroidery kits?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008 01:41:37 PM »

She looks like she likes the sweater a LOT!  The dress is cute on her, and she knows it, the adorable little thing!  Good work, all hand sewn?  That is awesome!  Lucky puppy!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If your site doesn't support Firefox, Firefox users won't support your site!
missnihkii

missnihkiiiikhinssim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008 03:48:01 PM »

yeah she loves when we go on walks, when i used to live in town. even cops smile at her hehe. yeah all handsewn. cant figure out my stupid sewing machine.. lost the manual after we bought it from the thrift shop.ugggh.. lol i think the sweater reminds me of the lil girls in jcpenny catalogs. lol

thanks a lot you guys for the nice comments Smiley misti says thanks too.

update- apparently BLUE haired chihuahuas are known to have a disease clled mutant ...appecicia(?) and it causes hair loss:( i dont want to submit her to the tests, sound harsh, but im sure its what it is, so her party dress is just perfect to cover her up in the house.. and she looks so much more adorable now when she begs for food at dinner. lol
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008 03:50:41 PM by missnihkii » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Nihkii

MissNihkiis Wist

i miss my colorado Sad
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 New Ways to Wear a Vest
4 Wedding Guest Dresses You Can Wear Again
How to Wear Neon Colors
How to Dress Well For the Office
Plus-Sized Bikini Bodies!
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...