A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,968
Currently Running With Scissors:
451 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 7  (Read 30818 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Molly.Connelly
« Reply #210 on: January 03, 2009 04:59:50 PM »

I totally agree with the smacking while eating one; that is my BIGGEST pet peeve! it drives me nuts. my bf and his dad are both noisy eaters and I can't eat with them unless the tv is on or I have something else to distract me.  Roll Eyes Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cclewis05
What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.~*Anonymous

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #211 on: January 04, 2009 10:59:59 AM »

THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors.
-- Jim Morrison
sugar-magnolia
« Reply #212 on: January 04, 2009 06:47:37 PM »

Phew, I have electricity and a free moment at the same time!  Here are the rest of the cards I've received. 

"I've always wanted to live in a house like this, but now I doubt that it will EVER happen."

pointing to targets-- "shoot here!"  "I truly and utterly hate these guys.  I hope they burn in HELL!!  It became clear to me since 2002 that I would wish Al Quida would kill them.  In 2004, that hate intensified (cont'd on back) I had a nervous breakdown due the stress of supporting brothers in a 2 bd 1 ba house and the sudden death of my mother.  I got a break from work to start therapy and meds.  It took me 3 weeks to get in.  Because of the policys of that/this administration the clinic couldn't afford to see uninsured ppl.  I had to wait another month to get into see someone else.  By that time my job was lost and I was on the verge of suicide.  I got better but have never forgotten how Iwas personally screwed over by 'Dubya.'  I cry for what our country has become under the administration and I cried for a whole day when he got re-elected.  I am glad that there is only a couple months left of this nightmare administration."

"Some day I'll stop."

"I never MEAN to take it... I just seem to wind up with your electrical tape."

"I was going to marry the Goblin King when I was 5."

"I want to be an ACTRESS... but I am afraid of failing."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A wist at last!  www.wists.com/sugar-magnolia

www.thehungersite.c om 

www.freerice.com   <-- this is a really fun vocabulary game that gives rice to the hungry for every question you answer correctly
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #213 on: January 04, 2009 07:31:05 PM »

Front:

Back:

When you pull out the pacifier, it says: I hate my neighbors children so much I wish they would die.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #214 on: January 04, 2009 07:32:33 PM »

Sorrysome of those are big but photobucket is being wierd
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raeonix
Crochet, Cross-stitch, Scrapbooking

« Reply #215 on: January 04, 2009 07:44:18 PM »

Yikes to the neighbors kids! I hope my neighbors don't hate me, eek! My baby cries every time it's nap time and bedtime, but I'm trying to train him to fall asleep on his own, and I always feel terrible because I live in an apartment building and worry it's bothering other people. But then they always get drunk and have huge arguments in the hallway so I don't feel so bad Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #216 on: January 04, 2009 07:50:51 PM »

Yikes to the neighbors kids! I hope my neighbors don't hate me, eek! My baby cries every time it's nap time and bedtime, but I'm trying to train him to fall asleep on his own, and I always feel terrible because I live in an apartment building and worry it's bothering other people. But then they always get drunk and have huge arguments in the hallway so I don't feel so bad Smiley

LOL revenge!!

I worry about that too, I live in a house but, I have 5 kids and they do get rowdy!

Highlight of my day: ME TOO! Isn't it just the best to wake up next to him (well your "him", for you LOL)

Passion: UGH Why dont those wishes ever come true?! I fee ya mystery swapper!

Senseless: I hope that works out for you! Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

cclewis05
What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.~*Anonymous

« Reply #217 on: January 04, 2009 08:09:55 PM »

Take out secret: The day me and my husband got married we decided to stay in a hotel that night before we drove down to fl. to go on our honeymoon. And what we did before we went to the hotel was go get take out. so still in my dress and him still in his tux we went and got our food and sat in our hotel room and ate the take out, without saying a word to each other. I will always remember that special moment so I know how you feel about eating in front of the fire place, and to tell the truth I want to sit on the floor of our first house and eat cheese sandwiches. lol

All of these secrets have touched me so much this round! The Ladies on Craftsters are Really Wonderful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors.
-- Jim Morrison
beki710

Partly confused all of the time...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: January 05, 2009 03:37:55 AM »

Ideal House: Don't give up you never know what may happen in later life and you may still be able to live in your dream house  Smiley

LX Tape: This one made me laugh as I always end up accidentally removing it from the drama department every time I do something involving the lights...

Actress: If you don't give it a go you will never know. How about seeing if you have a local Am-Dram society you could join and give it a go?

Drugs: Sometmes I wish I was on them too, just to have an escape from the chaos that is my life.

Just a quick note to every one. Hey I'm back from my holiday in Italy but I'm at my parents house until Sat so no posting of Secrets I've recived until I get back. Sorry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

erinrosemary
« Reply #219 on: January 05, 2009 12:09:29 PM »

Front

Back
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Photograph Water Movement Part 1/2
How to Photograph Water Movement Part 2/2
How to Keep Your Images Simple
How to Use a Lensbaby
How to Create a Thread Through your Images
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...