A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 315,688
Currently Running With Scissors:
479 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 70
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 11: The Winter Formal! sign ups 12-15 to 1-02, send out 2-23  (Read 43929 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Alli_Lucy
« Reply #350 on: January 18, 2009 06:21:05 AM »

Hi, all!  Craftster time has been in short supply lately, but I have squeezed in some moments to craft, and I've now finished two-thirds of Oneredboot's package (yay!).  Just one item to go!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My craft blog: One Pearl Button

She blinded me with wisting
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: January 18, 2009 06:55:14 AM »

I... still haven't started on the other large for digital misfit.  Smiley  I will get to it this week, though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #352 on: January 18, 2009 08:02:24 AM »

My bead supplier is aggravating me. I finally get paid so I can order the supplies I need.....and they are out of stock of about half of the components. Grr!  Angry Thank goodness I have some time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #353 on: January 18, 2009 11:09:59 AM »

lol don't worry about it phoenix! i havn't started yet either, i have everything though just havn't started
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
koalascout
« Reply #354 on: January 18, 2009 07:11:29 PM »

i am crafting away i have my large about 1/3 done, have a couple of finishing touches to put on a couple of things, and have the rest started in some way or another.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #355 on: January 19, 2009 10:39:55 AM »

Am planning to work on and hopefully finish AQ's skirt after I have lunch... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LV 20  blog!
javede
« Reply #356 on: January 19, 2009 12:06:35 PM »

I am almost finished, just one thing is missing now.
So today I thought I could pack what I already have and make the package ready to go whenever I get the last thing done. Wrapped everything in "paper", put a "bow" on top of every little gift and ... closed the box ... with tape ... all around it!!!
It only took me a minute to realise that that probably wasn't what I had intended to do at the begining seeing that one item isn't finished yet ... duh Roll Eyes
I will just have to open it again then...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my knitting blog:
http://orangmerajut.blogspot.com/

personal swap friendly
AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

« Reply #357 on: January 19, 2009 01:38:17 PM »

I am almost finished, just one thing is missing now.
So today I thought I could pack what I already have and make the package ready to go whenever I get the last thing done. Wrapped everything in "paper", put a "bow" on top of every little gift and ... closed the box ... with tape ... all around it!!!
It only took me a minute to realise that that probably wasn't what I had intended to do at the begining seeing that one item isn't finished yet ... duh Roll Eyes
I will just have to open it again then...
I've done that too  Cheesy
I didn't wrap your things! Now I feel bad!  Roll Eyes I guess I always get excited and just shove stuff in the box!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #358 on: January 20, 2009 01:37:00 AM »

javede - I like to gather everything together and once in a while will start putting things into a box and tape it up before everything is in there too, though most often I forget to put the cute note I wrote in the box  Embarrassed   I have started putting post-its with little notes on each item as I finish them, so at least that much gets into the box when it gets all taped up, LOL!

And I try to remember to wrap things, or at least put them in cute bags or boxes, but most often a lot of my wrapping consists of tons of bubble wrap...

what always bothers me is when I finish a package up, and tape it, and realize I forgot to take photos of some of the last items to go in the box.  Undecided  but I never open it up just for that. I try to make a list, so I can say what I sent in dire need, but trust my partners to take pics if at all possible!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
smacckk

Don't count the days, Let the days count for you

View Profile WWW
« Reply #359 on: January 20, 2009 03:38:23 AM »

I'm sending on Thursday Smiley

I was finishing something up and realized I didn't have enough fabric!!! I went to the store and (thankfully) got the LAST 0.5 meters!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will trade for Winter 2008 issue of Stitch Magazine aka The One With The Skirts Grin

Check out my wists!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 70 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
Hot Wings and Turkey Sliders Recipe
How to make Macaroni and Cheese
Grilled Summer Burgers Recipe
Brown Onion Gravy
Grilled Zucchini & Yellow Squash
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Vermicomposting
It's a bad week to be a seal...
Flower Power!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...