Get in the holiday spirit with this winter fun Penguin treat cone. He hangs on the door just waiting to collect treats!
For more detailed instructions on how to make this, check it out here:http://www.newimageco.biz/scripts/silverware.exe/extpage@D:/DFS/ELEVCLIENTS/NEWIMAGE/ELEVATOR.FXP?page=PROJECT21
1 9 x 12 Tangerine Soft Felt Sheet
1 9 x 12 Black Soft Felt Sheet
1 9 x 12 White Soft Felt Sheet
Single Hole Punch
2 3/8" Diameter Google Eyes
30" of 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Penguin Treat Cone Template (http://www.newimageco.biz/pdfs/penguintreatconetemplate.pdf
1) Cut out Penguin Treat Cone Templatepieces from template.
2) Arrange template pieces on corresponding felt and cut out:
9 x 12 Black Soft Felt: Cone
9 x 12 White Soft Felt: Belly
9 x 12 Tangerine Soft Felt: Beak
3) Mark on the cone with pencil where holes are to be punched.
4) Glue Oval to Penguin Body.
5) Glue Beak and Google Eyes to Penguin Body.
6) Fold penguin into cone shape, bringing the cone behind the penguin face. Glue into place.
7) Using single hole punch, punch holes where previously marked. Thread ribbon through holes, knotting the ribbon on the inside of the cone.