A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,745
Currently Running With Scissors:
528 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Week In The Life Photo Swappy! (Signups CLOSED, Mail By 04/14)  (Read 5676 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Princess Dukki
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2005 11:14:24 PM »

Craftster is being mean... I keep trying to post, and it tells me I already posted. No I didn't! Eat this!

...COPY AND PASTE!!!!

Well, they've had to be even more patient with me. Mine were finally sent today, and they should get there in 1-2 weeks. I haven't received any of mine yet... can't wait til I do! Sounds like everyone's having a blast with their albums!

Yeah. That's what it said I posted, so if you see it floating around Craftster somewhere, just let me know, and I'll try to get it under control.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What was that for?! Chickens are not your brethren!
Princess Dukki
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2005 01:12:49 PM »

chrispykreme... I got your album, and WOW!

That was far beyond my expectations. I am going to try the recipe next week. My mom and my boyfriend loved your pictures (and I did as well, lol). It's funny that you had a picture of your office, with the gnomes on the wall, because I was originally going to get a gnome and take pictures of it everywhere I went for this project. But, my gnome got bought by someone else, and the other gnomes just weren't right.

Excellent album, I enjoyed it immensely.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

norsgoebel

the cutest of the 7 deadly sins

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2005 02:08:25 PM »

I received my first album today!  Porcelaine did a wonderful job, she has 2 cats and one of them looks exactly like the cat I had to get rid of because of allergies. Iif I didn't know that my neighbor has her now I would say the cat hopped a flight to Brazil and scammed a home  with Porcelaine.  All your friends are so beautiful, including you and your fiance.  Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take a peek!
http://www.polytypicarts.etsy.com

2 sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm sh*tfaced...N.P.
chrispykreme
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2005 02:09:37 PM »

Princess Dukki --

yeah!! i am so glad that you liked it. i love gnomes. the kids usually think it's weird, but it usually gives them a good laugh. sorry that the post took almost a month to get to you. thanks for organizing this swap. it was super fun...although it did highlight the monotony of my life. hehe!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
norsgoebel

the cutest of the 7 deadly sins

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2005 09:55:21 AM »

I received my album from Princess Dukki yesterday!  Thank you so much, my son especially loved the pics of the kitties and the rabbit. "Boy she REALLY is lucky she has cats AND a rabbit, wow really lucky.  If I was her I woulda taken more pictures of the rabbit and the cats" think he was trying to tell me something? thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take a peek!
http://www.polytypicarts.etsy.com

2 sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm sh*tfaced...N.P.
Princess Dukki
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2005 10:07:49 AM »

I received my album from Princess Dukki yesterday!  Thank you so much, my son especially loved the pics of the kitties and the rabbit. "Boy she REALLY is lucky she has cats AND a rabbit, wow really lucky.  If I was her I woulda taken more pictures of the rabbit and the cats" think he was trying to tell me something? thanks again!

Haha. I actually had more pictures, but decided to only include one of each, so as not to be too repetitive.

Because I was a little rushed to get the albums out, I didn't include any explanations of the pictures, so I meant to send you a linkie to some commentary! I was without internet for the past couple of days though, so I couldn't really get around to it. Here you go!

edited to add
Oh! While I'm here, porcelaine, I got your album! I agree with norsgoebel, you and your friends are beautiful. My favorite picture was the one with your (ex? so sorry!)fiance "playing silly".

I'm sending PM's to the two people I have marked as only having one of their albums... I can't believe this swap is almost completely over! I know I had a lot of fun organizing it, taking pictures, and receiving my albums. I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did! The next photo swappy (True Colors) is going to be a riot, and I'm already thinking of what we can do for a third! Jumping the gun a little, maybe, but I really enjoyed this swap. Thank you EVERYONE for being so amazing! Go treat yourself to something yummy... you deserve it!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005 12:39:20 PM by Princess Dukki » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Princess Dukki
« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2005 04:06:52 PM »

I got a PM from porcelaine, who is apparently having some troubles posting. So she asked me to post this:

Quote from: porcelaine
i received my last album!!! thank you so much, kendaljay!!! "glad i didnt say banana" hahahah so much!!! i laughed so hard, i`m totally in love with the photos..  \o/
thanks everyone, it`s been a wonderful swapp!!
hugs!!
Si

Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2005 05:29:10 AM »

yay!! i'm so glad porcelaine got it...finally!  Wink  and now you have your orange photos just like you wanted!  funny how that worked out.  Cheesy  thanks princess dukki for posting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy .com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
These Bacon Pancakes Will Change Your Life
Bacon, Pea, and Fresh Herb Pasta Recipe
How to Grill Stuffed Caprese Turkey Sliders Recipe
Grilled Chimichurri Steak Recipe
Peach Barbecue Chicken Burgers Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...