A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,794
Currently Running With Scissors:
735 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Week In The Life Photo Swappy! (Signups CLOSED, Mail By 04/14)  (Read 5658 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Princess Dukki
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2005 06:19:30 AM »

get a desopsible camera. i was calculating the cost of printing 2 sets of 36 prints at walmart from a digital camera and the total per set is 12.96. thats 25.92 for both sets. i think i will buy a disposible camera. do we have to take pics of ourselves. i want this to be a project i dont have any help on but that means no pics of me and can i include some from a trip i am taking to graceland this weekend

I was thinking of getting a disposable camera, but I've never had anything but trouble with the pictures from those. I'm unlucky, I guess. And I need my own camera anyway, I figgered this would be the perfect opportunity. Next payday!!!! *is determined*

There don't have to be pictures of yourself, they can be pictures of whatever you want, and yes you can include some from your trip. What you take your pictures of is really up to you.

I guess today is the last day of signups, huh? Seems sad to me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What was that for?! Chickens are not your brethren!
Princess Dukki
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2005 06:15:43 AM »

Alrighty, well signups are officially closed. I will be partnering everyone up sometime this weekend (when I set the signup deadline I didn't realize it was gonna be on Easter weekend... eek!).

Expect to get your partners' addresses messaged to you by monday. If not, send me a message booting me in the head.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Aly_421
i <3 theatre, but not the DRAMA.

anyone home?? echO-O-O-O-o....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2005 01:51:20 PM »

yay! this is so thrilling! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.myspace.com/aly421

too many mutha ucka's, uckin with my shi
theres too many mutha ucka's uckin with my shi
too many mutha ucka's uckin with my shi
how many mutha ucka's?
too many too count! mutha ucka.
Princess Dukki
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2005 07:29:37 AM »

I sent out all the addresses, and I posted the partners list on the main post. If you notice any mistakes, or if you have any problem with your partners, let me know within the next day or two.

Whew. So much on my mind right now. I hope this all works out.

*reminds herself that she needs to get her camera this weekend...*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Princess Dukki
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2005 07:59:19 AM »

Oh, and uhh, let me know when you've mailed things and stuff. That would be good.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blackstar
marathon sleeper

ha...my sunglasses are bigger than yours!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2005 11:56:54 PM »

wow, i just missed the sign-up date! this is my first time venturing onto the paper crafts mail art ring, and i am so pleasantly suprised. although i should have known that craftsters wouldn't have had anything boring on this site!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*wise men follow their own direction*~
d_oubt

Go Banana, GO!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2005 06:42:12 AM »

just found out my camera lens is broken   Cry  hopefully i can borrow someone's camera so i can finish working on this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
norsgoebel

the cutest of the 7 deadly sins

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2005 01:21:23 PM »

I wanted to see what others were doing...are you going to add commentary for your pictures or let the pictures do the talking?  Do people want to know about the pictures and who or what is going on or should they be more arty and be just the pictures or should I just not angst about it and do what I want??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take a peek!
http://www.polytypicarts.etsy.com

2 sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm sh*tfaced...N.P.
Princess Dukki
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2005 01:30:26 PM »

Alright, as the organizer I hate to say this, but I might have to be late, only a week hopefully, but maybe two. I had $150 stolen from me, and the small amount of money I have left was going to get me a camera, plus supplies for the other swap I'm in, but now I need to use it all to pay my cellphone bill. I'm really, really sorry. I'll get everything back on track ASAP. I will just be getting a disposable camera now, probably, which sucks because I'm a film snob and they don't make disposables with the film I wanted to use.

I wanted to see what others were doing...are you going to add commentary for your pictures or let the pictures do the talking? Do people want to know about the pictures and who or what is going on or should they be more arty and be just the pictures or should I just not angst about it and do what I want??

I was planning on adding commentary. You should do whatever feels right for you. If you feel that your pictures speak for themselves, then let them do the talking, but if you want to share who and what is in the picture, feel free. I say, down with the angsting! You could even have some with descriptions, and some without. Anything goes!

just found out my camera lens is broken Cry hopefully i can borrow someone's camera so i can finish working on this.

I hope you manage to work it out. If you can't, just let me know.  Smiley

wow, i just missed the sign-up date! this is my first time venturing onto the paper crafts mail art ring, and i am so pleasantly suprised. although i should have known that craftsters wouldn't have had anything boring on this site!

It's too bad you missed the signup! We woulda been glad to have you! Oh well, I'm thinking of organizing something similar but yet different in a couple of months... maybe after I get all my money issues sorted out. So, you can join then if you're interested.

Anyhow, I hope everyone else is doing alright. If anyone's having any troubles, just let me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

porcelaine
Monna Porcelaine

and just fly... my sweet angel..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2005 02:47:38 PM »

just took the film to the store, i'll get the photos tomorrow!!! (i didn't wanted to wait 1 hour doing nothing at the mall @_@) i'm finishing the album covers, gonna buy more suplies this week... and finish it this weekend! ^^
hope you guys like it!
and to all of you that are having problems... just calm down, i'm sure it will be ok!!! ^^
:0)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Vietnamese Shrimp Skewers Recipe
Crab Meat Salad Recipe
Indian Lentil Stew Recipe
Turkey and Ginger Panini Recipe
Cambodian Stir Fried Tofu Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...