A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,478
Currently Running With Scissors:
500 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Week In The Life Photo Swappy! (Signups CLOSED, Mail By 04/14)  (Read 5816 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Aly_421
i <3 theatre, but not the DRAMA.

anyone home?? echO-O-O-O-o....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2005 06:08:32 PM »

i wouldn't mind if anyone just had a notebook. although, i would hope that it's a decorated one...

Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.myspace.com/aly421

too many mutha ucka's, uckin with my shi
theres too many mutha ucka's uckin with my shi
too many mutha ucka's uckin with my shi
how many mutha ucka's?
too many too count! mutha ucka.
silloh_77

If anyone needs me: I'll be at the thrift store...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2005 05:08:58 AM »

I didn't mean like a notebook you would take to school, I was thinking more of a  blank paged "journal."  I get these sprial bound like a notebook, so that's why I said that. 
The question really is "do the photos have to be removable?"
THIS ROCKS   Logged
minanina
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2005 08:30:44 AM »

Question, is 36 a fixed number of is it the minimum. Meaning are we "allowed" to make more then 36 pictures?

and, because there is that discussion about notebooks, we can put them into small notebook, design the pages depending of the picture and write something???
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Princess Dukki
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2005 09:01:48 AM »

Question, is 36 a fixed number of is it the minimum. Meaning are we "allowed" to make more then 36 pictures?

and, because there is that discussion about notebooks, we can put them into small notebook, design the pages depending of the picture and write something???

I don't see a problem with sending out more than 36 pictures. The albums I was originally going to buy held 60 pictures, but I didn't want to send out 60 and get 36 back. Moral of the story, send out as many as you want, but don't expect that same number back.

I like the notebook idea. Just as long as the photos are stable. I actually have old notebooks in my room with pictures in them, what I did was I used those corner things you can get for scrapbooking, and I put my pictures in like that. Removeable, yet sturdy. (Just thought I'd share)

All in all, this swap is not about guidelines and rules. It's about doing your own thing. The two main rules are 36 pictures minimum, and two albums going out. Other than that, let your artsy side rule! Have some fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What was that for?! Chickens are not your brethren!
dixie_terror
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2005 09:06:38 AM »

I have to admit, i would like 'em removeable, in case we were so taken with a photo we need to make a copy or something to put on a t-shirt or something like that... just me though...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a few of my recent banners...<br />http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287051709
Princess Dukki
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2005 10:13:17 AM »

Alright, I added a new question to the questionnaire: Will your photos be removable from your album/notebook?

I will be assuming anyone's who are not removable will be alright with getting non-removable pictures in return. Those who have signed up so far can let me know, either on here or through PM, their answer to the new question. Don't feel obligated, though, if you don't I will be assuming yours are removable. And that is that, I hope.

Any other concerns? Today is a day for problem-solving! I'll be starting my picture-taking tomorrow, I hope... finally getting my camera! I'm so essited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

porcelaine
Monna Porcelaine

and just fly... my sweet angel..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2005 12:19:14 PM »

yay!
i would love to join, but i`m a bit (a lot, actually) worried about the cost of shipping here from brazil... does anyone have an idea of how much would it cost?
hugs!!!

Well, since you can fit the average photo album into an envelope, the shipping really shouldn't be too bad. I wouldn't know, though. You can inquire at your local post office, if you're really concerned. (Though, one of the rules for letting people join a swap is that they need a minimum of 5 posts. I'm sure you can manage that if you want to join Smiley And, so far we have nobody outside of the US and Canada, so you would be very, very welcome!)

yay!! ^^
i`ll go to the post office tomorrow morning and ask... and i`ll try to post some of my creations here to have 5+ posts hihihi ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2005 01:20:12 PM »

hi!!  i was just wondering if this was still going on....hadn't heard anything in a while!  and i'm really excited!!  i already have half my pics taken!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
Princess Dukki
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2005 08:10:57 PM »

Hey, yeah, it's still going on! I've been sick lately, and there's been no new signups, so I haven't seen any point in updating.

I don't even have my camera yet, due to lack of moneys. I'm very upset. I'd borrow one if I could, but I don't know who would have one for me.

I am really looking forward to this swap! I have my albums all decorated-like. I made felt covers for hardcover albums. It was fun.

Aaaaaaaaaaand blah blah. Come on, more peoples! Join us!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princess_me

You can't make me grow up!!!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2005 09:40:31 PM »

get a desopsible camera. i was calculating the cost of printing 2 sets of 36 prints at walmart from a digital camera and the total per set is 12.96. thats 25.92 for both sets. i think i will buy a disposible camera. do we have to take pics of ourselves. i want this to be a project i dont have any help on but that means no pics of me and can i include some from a trip i am taking to graceland this weekend
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get the Hottest Hair Trends in Hollywood
How to Style Short Hair Like Emma Watson
How to Get Smooth Hair in the Summer Heat
Getting A Salon Style Blowout At Home
3 Hairstyles That Look Great Wet or Dry
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...